Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: male body

male body

name a part of the male body you find most desirable. this an easy one for me. Penis! i love penis. large, small, cut, uncut, hard, soft, i totaly love penis. feel them, play with them, rub my hand up and down and feel it go from soft to hard. sucking on them, yummers. and when they release the hot ejaculate, thats what im talkin about.

Re: male body

well hmmmm i like good looking clean looking and clean smelling armpits shaved or trimmed don't know why i just have a thing for this
    mudpaws you know you love him

Again, for me it's the whole package.

I'm more relationship oriented, so I rarely focus on just one aspect of anatomies.

As far as looks go, I like soft, smooth, men.

Being a good communicator, having mutual interests, manners, being considerate, and intelligent, are things that draw me to a person of either gender.

Arse! But same as with women: SEXINESS! DAMN IT!!

Have to say the penis as well as when the balls tighten up as they get closer to that moment. A nice firm ass to hold on to while giving head. and the way a penis moves as it fills my mouth with hot creamy goodness

ass for sure. For some reason a growing interest in foreskin...but basically ass.

Man willie is a funny thing.. no dont find it too attractive but from me u would expect nothing else... but what I do like in men, is the smile of good humour together with eyes which light up the world with goodness, kindess and fun..

...and I am incredibly jealous of one thing in men.. why is it, that men, younger men particulary, always seem to have eyelashes longer than us? Eyelashes to die for.... and they havent a clue how to use them properly.. what a waste!!!!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

My favorite part of a man, is one with a nice smooth ass. Of course I love the cock, but a nice clean smooth ass makes my mouth water. Although I am a total bottom when it comes to fucking, I could spend hours just licking, sucking and caressing a nice ass.....yummy! :-)

His hard cock and BIG Hanging balls. Man that does it for me. Big , small, avg., thin or thick they all are beautiful when they erupt in my mouth.

Penis for sure. I don't care what the guy looks like as long as he is clean, d/d free. I love the feel of anothers cock in my hand or mouth.

Nice big shoulders, firm ass

Quote Originally Posted by newyorker View Post
    His hard cock and BIG Hanging balls. Man that does it for me. Big , small, avg., thin or thick they all are beautiful when they erupt in my mouth.
    I Feel exactly the same

Hot juicy cocks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GAY 0088.jpg  

Love a thick cock, but my favorite has to be a big set of "low hangers," yummy.

For me, the best part of a male body is the brain. If there is nothing between the ears then it doesn't matter how perfect and gorgeous the rest of the body is, I want nothing to do with it. Give me a man who can talk to me about a variety of issues and truly understand sharing experiences we have together and I'm happy. (Right now I'm really happy )
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

For me, a nice furry little tummy is so hot. The treasure trail!!!!! Second place is the two little dimples on the lower back, right above the butt, especially if there is a little fur there too. Oh man! I have been known to chase after motor cycle ridin' boys in hopes their shirts rise and I can get a glimpse.

arms, inner wrist, shoulders, and that small valley of muscle that bisects the back. yup!
    good question!

On a women's body I love the curves, on a man's body I love the straightness of a hard cock.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    For me, a nice furry little tummy is so hot. The treasure trail!!!!! :
    that's because you're a fortune hunter....
    the way u wrote that is totally sweet.
    my mates used to call that treasure trail 'the crab ladder'.
    yeah i prefer urs.
    d

MMM I LIKE A NICE FIRM CHEST AND BACK. I DONT KNOW JUSTLIKETHE FEELING OF THAT. IT TURN ME ON LIKE NOTHING ELSE
    "Apathy is the best form of sympathy as it means you will leave me the fuck alone" - E.M.

Butt of course it has to be penis

A man's ass is what does it for me!
    KevsBi

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Man willie is a funny thing.. no dont find it too attractive but from me u would expect nothing else... but what I do like in men, is the smile of good humour together with eyes which light up the world with goodness, kindess and fun..

...and I am incredibly jealous of one thing in men.. why is it, that men, younger men particulary, always seem to have eyelashes longer than us? Eyelashes to die for.... and they havent a clue how to use them properly.. what a waste!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you have been watching,'Gone with the Wind' too many times there, Scarlet.

However, I too have had my eyes, my eye-lashes; my legs; my feet; my butt; and even my hands and nails commented favourably upon by women. Hands and nails and eye-lashes, I found the strangest. A nice pair of eyes, a lively mind with a good sense of humour, I can understand the attraction of those...but eyelashes. Even a camel has long eyelashes, and they must be one of God's uglier, ill-tempered creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
    that's because you're a fortune hunter....
    the way u wrote that is totally sweet.
    my mates used to call that treasure trail 'the crab ladder'.
    yeah i prefer urs.
    d
    Feel free, man. My gift to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside2009 View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you have been watching,'Gone with the Wind' too many times there, Scarlet.

However, I too have had my eyes, my eye-lashes; my legs; my feet; my butt; and even my hands and nails commented favourably upon by women. Hands and nails and eye-lashes, I found the strangest. A nice pair of eyes, a lively mind with a good sense of humour, I can understand the attraction of those...but eyelashes. Even a camel has long eyelashes, and they must be one of God's uglier, ill-tempered creatures.
    A few times I was accused of wearing mascara. One time this girl even pulled out a tissue and whiped my eyes because she didn't believe me. LOL She killed it when she called me pretty. But that was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside2009 View Post

As ne who know me is aware am a sucker for ancient film an ole weepies in partic.. "Casablanca".. sigh.... now thers a film.. but "Gone with the Wind"???? Am a HUGE Viv Leigh fan, but lissnin 2 'er whine for hours on end wos 2 much for me poor lil ears... an' the story wos crud an all... now "Waterloo Bridge" ".. THATS Viv... an' "That Hamilton Woman"... sighhhhh.. wos born haff a century 2 late for Viv... but if she spoke like she did in "Gone wiv the Wind".. soz but on the shelf she wud havta b left... gorge tho she undoubtedly wos..

... now didnt say I wos attracted 2 eyelashes on a guy.. sed eyes... long eyelashes me gets dead jealous of cos they r wasted on a guy an they just nev look rite... typical man ya r Darkside babes.. nev understand the important things in life...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

the "eyes" have it here as well!
    If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did
    not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.

-- Charlotte Bronte

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    As ne who know me is aware am a sucker for ancient film an ole weepies in partic.. "Casablanca".. sigh.... now thers a film.. but "Gone with the Wind"???? Am a HUGE Viv Leigh fan, but lissnin 2 'er whine for hours on end wos 2 much for me poor lil ears... an' the story wos crud an all... now "Waterloo Bridge" ".. THATS Viv... an' "That Hamilton Woman"... sighhhhh.. wos born haff a century 2 late for Viv... but if she spoke like she did in "Gone wiv the Wind".. soz but on the shelf she wud havta b left... gorge tho she undoubtedly wos..

... now didnt say I wos attracted 2 eyelashes on a guy.. sed eyes... long eyelashes me gets dead jealous of cos they r wasted on a guy an they just nev look rite... typical man ya r Darkside babes.. nev understand the important things in life...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well! 'Casablanca' happens to be one of my favourite films, so I can't be all that dense. As for eyelashes on males, we use them to keep the flies out of our beer, what could be more important than that?

Reminds me, I once had a young lady who came to my door offering me super-sex. I said, " Can I have the soup please?" I never saw her again, can't think why.

Well, it is late, I must try and get some sleep, for tomorrow is another day. Goodnight! Scarlett
    Last edited by Darkside2009; Nov 15, 2011 at 8:53 PM.

love big hanging nuts

Quote Originally Posted by jackbirdjay View Post
    love big hanging nuts
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So do squirrels.