Register

Best ways to prepare for anal dildo fun?

hi all,

... after some advice for the above. Starting to experiment with sex toys/dildos, and wanted to know the best way(s) to get started, preferably - painless - lol!

tim
    "You treat your woman like your kite.........get inside her at least five times a day & take her to heaven and back!" Lord Flashart~Blackadder goes forth....

Re: Best ways to prepare for anal dildo fun?

I don't like dildos but you should start out with a finger or two, go slowly, use lots of lube, and make sure you've cut and manicured your nails. Some men prefer a vibrator to a dildo and find a vibrator easier to insert. Don't go too fast and it takes time. Some men prefer a butt plug. Start out with a small or medium sized dildo use condoms on the dildo or other sex toy. If you decide to take a man's cock use condoms and lube.

I try to take an enema prior to any kind of anal play, and always use a lube and a condom. An old saying concerning anal sex, "Even too much lubricant is never quite enough"!!!!

I use a full-sized, very large butt plug with a ton of lube. Initially it took me 10-15 minutes to fully insert it. I don't use any prep anymore, but I will occasionally use the plug to keep my butt loose, BUT NOT TOO LOOSE!!! LOL

I have used an anal plug because it starts with a point and then gradually flares out. In this way you can insert it and control the width that is inserted. I would also say don't be in a rush. Focus on the sensation rather than be focused on getting the whole thing in as quickly as possible. Another point is that it is easier to insert if you squeeze your sphincter muscles a little. It seems counter intuitive but it seems to work. Use lots and lots of lube. I used to first lube my finger and insert it to get things going and then lube the plug and then start pushing it in. In my case I would feel a slight burning sensation as I got to the widest point of the plug. But then when it got past that it was heaven. Enjoy the experience.

IMO it feels great! Why mess with it? Just learn to relax and savor the moment! It does not matter how long it takes for full penetration. just have fun and relax!

the best way is to start out with a buttplug

FinkDoodle

Am I the only one who's never had a pain problem? . . It's never even been remotely painful for me either with toys or the real thing.

I've only ever had a problem with pain when I'm too impatient..

Quote Originally Posted by byronvench View Post
    Am I the only one who's never had a pain problem? . . It's never even been remotely painful for me either with toys or the real thing.

Lube, lube, and More Lube...lol Patiance, gentleness, and lots and lots of foreplay.
    Just my humble 2 cents, Darlings..:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I've never done the anal sex thing. I put a finger up my butt when I'm in the bathtub hehehe lol. Havent found the right person to explore that side of myself yet. But when I do I'll be ready and willing.
    Last edited by Ebonybifemme7; Jun 23, 2012 at 10:34 PM.

Hi all,

....my sincere thanks to everyone for their replies - seems it's best to start with a anal plug first LOL! Will probably buy a set thats small, med, & large, before progressing further, and as everyone has said, i'll use plenty of lube!!

My thanks to all once again!

tim
    "You treat your woman like your kite.........get inside her at least five times a day & take her to heaven and back!" Lord Flashart~Blackadder goes forth....

erotic_s... you said it, before any of my encounters I work my plug awhile, use loads of lube and the most important advice you gave is to squeeze your sphincter slightly as you are inserting or as your man is inserting. Great advice...

Quote Originally Posted by erotic_sentiment View Post
    I have used an anal plug because it starts with a point and then gradually flares out. In this way you can insert it and control the width that is inserted. I would also say don't be in a rush. Focus on the sensation rather than be focused on getting the whole thing in as quickly as possible. Another point is that it is easier to insert if you squeeze your sphincter muscles a little. It seems counter intuitive but it seems to work. Use lots and lots of lube. I used to first lube my finger and insert it to get things going and then lube the plug and then start pushing it in. In my case I would feel a slight burning sensation as I got to the widest point of the plug. But then when it got past that it was heaven. Enjoy the experience.

Hi,I myself started out with my small finger lubed and slowly inserted,now I use a tapered butt plug this really works very well for me I use lots of lube,at first I only inserted the small tapered end then slowly I I could slide it in all the way,with no pain,Im ready for a longer one now,the sensation feels good.Anal sex is great with the right person.

...mmm cleanliness is the next thing to wholelyness...OK! Enough said about that.
    Then a well lubed finger or two...is all it takes to make m'scream/cream (a shattering orgasmically mind blowing sensation I've never known in any other way). Now, I'll take one of those toys...
    I've been curious most of m'life and have yet to have another guys cock. And I loves me some women but m'masturbation sessions are most intense fantasizing 'bout guys, suckin'em and being fucked. And I love it. It's hard to believe how nasty I can get when I'm all by m'self.

Lube, practice and more lube. That's my two cents. Explore yourself and find out what feels good.

lots of lube and a butt plug kit
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	show_image_in_imgtag.jpg 
Views:	631 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	8513

An enema first, then "too much lube is never quite enough"

all that's been said... add in, a good desensitizing lube your first few times. Greasier and thicker the better. Taperd and wrapped silicone plug, for most the smalls are actually too small... so use a medium ( measured at the widest point) about 4-5 in long... the idea is to gradually have your spinchter stretch out some.... and dont forget to pick up a copy of Anal Pleasure and health.. i believe adamandeve dot com still sells it.
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

Quote Originally Posted by byronvench View Post
    I've never had the real thing, but with a dildo, I've never experienced pain of any kind - just pressure if anything, but it goes away......so you're not the only one.

I like a long thick dildo, 2" x 9", with lots of lube but I've been looking for a thick butt plug something around 2.5" any suggestion?

I've never had a problem either. I've been using dildos for years now. I dont even have to use much lube anymore, sometimes no lube. Believe it or not, I pretty much self lube after initial finger and water. I now use regular big and thick dildos. Even use my Maglite from time to time.

I started out with fingers then graduated to a dildo. Haha. Use a LOT of lube. If you think there's too much, use more. Lol. I like to use 3 fingers, but it's probably best to start out with one or two. Feels fucking great. When you use the dildo, be sure to lube your asshole AND the dildo. I find it helpful to put a condom on the dildo to make cleanup easier. I like to start out on my knees, bend over, and insert it into my ass that way. Then I starighten up and push it in as far as I can. Omfg. It's the best thing you'll ever feel.

Lets bring this post back a live......

Im not gunna lie im gunna be breakin out my dildo tomorrow morning!! I love to do it before work and bust a good nut!! I take it in the shower with me so I dont have to worry about clean up and can use lube! mine has a suction on it so i can put it on the wall and pound it or on the ground and bob up and down!! omg feels so good i cant wait!! I always get to the point where i cant hold on and start to jerk off but I want to cum without touching!! that would be amazing!! Some advice, go slow, lube, and relax! I like to push out as I am pushing in and that really helps and make me drip a lot of precum!! best feeling next to the real thing! havent had that in a while and mayb looking for some after tomorrow morning!! may have to follow up with this post tm to let you all know how it went!

So, instead of buying some expensive strap-lok or whatever for your dildo, just buy a standard ankle brace from the drugstore for $8. Then, take your favorite dildo, poke it through the hole where your heel goes, and strap the whole thing to the side of a wine bottle. I prefer a Riesling bottle since they're a bit longer. Voila, Dildo strapped to a Bottle! Now, you can ride it easily and the bottle's weight will hold it down. Also, the narrowness of the bottle allows for deep penetration. Next, you can easily thrust the dildo in and out by moving the bottle. You can do this on your back or from behind and you don't need to use much effort since the bottle gives you excellent leverage. You won't believe how many variations there are and you didn't have to buy anything.. unless you didn't have an ankle brace or dildo (or wine bottle for that matter) to begin with. But in any case, it's way cheaper than some Adult Toy that won't even work as well. This replaces those expensive Bon Bons and such for next to nothing. Enjoy!

i've always taken cock with poppers cuz my bubble ass is too tight and it takes too long to loosen it up. also it hurt a lot more when taking 8" thick cock. i found poppers can loosen me up about 5-7 mins with a couple of sniff and it also enhance the pleasure quite a bit.

if u haven't had it, should try it.
    also recently bought a real dildo that feels real...it's so soft and feel just like a real cock...had it 3 times already and i can't stop.

I think the best way to prepare yourself for backend play is to begin with small toys, slowly moving up to larger ones. Maybe a plug would be the best for a start, or a beginner anal kit. Look up on Edenfantasys.com for "Platinum rocket" or something of the same matter

If it were me I would have a glass of wine (or two)

Then I'd sit in a tub filled with warm water to help my muscles relax;

They I'd start with the smallest plug,or toy , and use a lot of lube...

If I stared to hurt, I'd back off.

Relax and enjoy the exploration of your sexuality!

I start with my middle finger and vaseline and work my hole good for awhile. Then I use a small to medium plug. Size depends on how long it's been since my hole was used- by me most always unfortunately ( but that another story) Then I get my 8'/9' suction cup dildo (usually mounted to shower wall) and lube. After all that prep it usually slides in without much lube but it's always better to re-coat after awhile. Then I work on my meat and fuck myself good for as long as I can hold off cuming.
    I wish I could get fucked more often but sadly where I'm located and being married it's not easy.

I have never experienced any pain but I have always used just regular ky and plenty of it. I started with a narrow 6" anal vibrator but now my wife uses a nice smooth 8" anal vibrator on me. It's a strapon but she doesn't strapon unfortunately