Register

Thread: Critical Mass

Critical Mass

This is rather interesting to note. Also the email exchange below may be fun.

Forwarding on to the FTC. Sure they will have some interest where as I really do not.

Your message is obviously fake for several reasons.

1. "We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we would first send a letter to the mayor of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi. "

A. I do not live in a city.

B. I have no accounts in my name solely and compromising the other person's accounts would be against governmental protocol. I used to be a federal employee at one time, thus have some general knowledge of operational procedures.

C. I have no properties of any value. If you were in fact the F.B.I, you would know that. I have a custom built computer that is over three years old, computers depreciate in value rapidly.

2. "We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private organization."

A. I am in fact not employed currently. Again, if you were the F.B.I, you would be aware of that.

B. I am filing for disability, unable to return to work. Again, if the F.B.I, you would know that also. My disability is considered serious mental illness causing me to not handle stress, or drama well. The general work environment often contains these elements thus I am incapable of working for others. I get highly anxious, frustrated, depressed. It has been suggested I am bipolar. Have been diagnosed with clinical depression. Also may have P.T.S.D.

3. "Your id which we have in our database been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. "

A. To bring charges of fraud you need to indite via a court. I would have been summoned to a hearing, it would have been a rather public event, even if you were the F.B.I. That has not happened. You used the past tense transitive verb form, been sent, only stands to reason you are saying that such has been done. It has not obviously.

4. "this is the federal bureau of investigation (fbi) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given from the 3rd of January. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directive to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties confiscated" Oh, wow. Sorry, I believe the F.B.I would have people more competent writing for them. Your atrocious grammar not only betrays but really discredits any seeming serious communication. 5. "You failed to comply with our directives and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you on the 3rd as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information's/identity and right now if you id is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the f bi."

Will believe it when I see it. In the words of former President Bush, Jr., "Bring it on." If a lawyer working in my behalf does not eat you for breakfast, am sure the FTC's lawyers will. Possibly even the lawyers for the real F.B.I, whom you seem bent upon acting as an imposter for. Is that not illegal?

6."As a good Christian and a honest man, I decided to see how I could be of help to you because I would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, I called the {EFCC} and they directed me to a private attorney who could help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse, sign and stamp the document at the sum of $95 usd only and I believe this process is cheaper for you. You need to do everything possible within today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learn,t that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued "

A. I am not a Christian, I am a secular humanist whom chooses to be atheist with mild touches of Taoism. Again, if you were the F.B.I you would know that, further my religion would play no part in any of this as being F.B.I marks you as a federal employee. Federal employees are not allowed to inject religion into work.

B. I knowingly do not have any communications with anyone of the Nigerian nationality as there are several genuine scams hailing from that country. I have no desire to engage in any drama over such scams, therefore do not knowingly engage anyone from there in discourse. Further, see response 2.B. above for explanation regarding drama.

7. "NOTE:all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched."

Whatever. If you have the authority and ability to do anything, bring it on. Might be an improvement upon my dreary life actually. I would at least appreciate the challenge of surviving such an ordeal. Because I am a highly trained and motivated survivor having served in the military service. Of course, if you were whom you say you are, that would be known. Think it is clear I doubt you are whom you say you are. I'll continue funneling your messages to the authorities. I may or may not offer responses at my discretion. Frankly, it is only mildly amusing to do so and I'm sure I could find better uses of my time, employed or not. Have a good one.

-------- Original Headers --------
    Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com Received: by 10.204.195.129 with SMTP id ec1csp160743bkb; Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:26:33 -0700 (PDT) Received: by 10.182.151.113 with SMTP id up17mr2828611obb.40.1339086393210; Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:26:33 -0700 (PDT) Return-Path: <fbioffi777@9.cn> Received: from www3.sssecure.net (www3.sssecure.net. [67.192.48.155]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id dd7si2642273obc.66.2012.06.07.09.26.32 (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER); Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:26:33 -0700 (PDT) Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 67.192.48.155 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of fbioffi777@9.cn) client-ip=67.192.48.155; Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 67.192.48.155 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of fbioffi777@9.cn) smtp.mail=fbioffi777@9.cn Received: (qmail 29798 invoked from network); 7 Jun 2012 11:10:42 -0500 Received: from unknown (HELO tedmachi.com) (72.16.228.50) by 192.168.1.155 with SMTP; 7 Jun 2012 11:10:42 -0500 Received: from User ([64.120.54.106]) by tedmachi.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:04:06 -0500 Reply-To: <fromfbioff@superposta.com> From: " FROM FBI OFFICE"<fbioffi777@9.cn> Subject: ATTENTION:THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 17:03:06 +0100 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1251" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000 Bcc: Return-Path: fbioffi777@9.cn Message-ID: <TMSERVER02IEAOeIiGX00002b6c@tedmachi.com> X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Jun 2012 16:04:07.0100 (UTC) FILETIME=[2ACEF7C0:01CD44C7] X-TM-AS-Product-Ver: SMEX-10.1.0.1137-6.800.1017-18952.004 X-TM-AS-Result: Yes-41.671100-5.000000-31 X-TM-AS-User-Approved-Sender: No X-TM-AS-User-Blocked-Sender: No

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: ATTENTION:THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 17:03:06 +0100 From: FROM FBI OFFICE<fbioffi777@9.cn> Reply-To: <fromfbioff@superposta.com> */Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division/*// */FBI Headquarters In Washington , D.C./*// */Federal Bureau Of Investigation/*// */J. Edgar Hoover Building/*// */935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington , D.C. 20535-0001 Website: http://www.fbi.gov/*// */ /*// */ /*// */ATTENTION: this is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get me?/*// */ /*// */I hope you’re understand how many times this message has been sent to you?/*// */ /*// */ /*// */We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we would first send a letter to the mayor of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private organization./*// */ /*// */Your id which we have in our database been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the certificate signed, endorsed and stamped as you where instructed in the e-mail below. this is the federal bureau of investigation (fbi) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given from the 3rd of January. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directive to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties confiscated/*// */ /*// */You failed to comply with our directives and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you on the 3rd as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information's/identity and right now if you id is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the f bi./*// */ /*// */As a good Christian and a honest man, I decided to see how I could be of help to you because I would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, I called the {EFCC} and they directed me to a private attorney who could help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse, sign and stamp the document at the sum of $95 usd only and I believe this process is cheaper for you. You need to do everything possible within today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learn,t that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued /* */*/ /*///* */*/I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you the 01/06/2012 so that you could get this process done because I learn,t that you were sent several e-mail without getting a response from you, please bear it in mind that this is the only way that I can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it has befall on you. You would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details./*///* */*/ /*///* */*/ /*///* */*/RECEIVERS: OKOH AKPAN/*///* */*/ADDRESS: NIGERIA/*///* */*/QUESTION: VERY/*///* */*/ANSWER: URGENT/*///* */*/AMOUNT: US$95/*///* */*/ /*///* */*/SENDER:/*///* */*/ADDRESS:/*///* */*/MTCN NO.:/*///* */*/ /*///* */*/Send the payment details to me which Are senders name and address, mtcn number, text question and answer used and the amount sent. Make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you all this while./*///* */*/ /*///* */*/NOTE:all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched./*///* */*/ /*///* */*/THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION./*///* */*/ROBERT MUELLER/*///* */*/WASHINGTON DC/*///* */*/Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division/*///* */*/Fbi Headquarters In Washington , D.C./*///* */*/Federal Bureau Of Investigation/*///* */*/J. Edgar Hoover Building/*///* */*/935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington , D.C. 20535-0001 Website: http://WWW.FBI.Govf/*///* *//*
    Why post here? Insurance, amusement, validation and simply to relieve stress and pass word to friends.

I have been getting these various 'warnings' from alleged F.B.I mod squads for a while now. Yes, I have mental problems. Yes, my mind may at times create fictional memories, delusions.

That aside, when there is actual recorded proof of someone poking a bear with a stick, seems obvious the proofing of paranoia need not be taken further. Hi, I'm your friendly mentally unstable bear. See that idiot poking me with a stick? There ya go.

And I am not threatening here, nor am I requesting pity. I am openly stating fact. Facts often can and do speak loudly for and by themselves. As stated in my response to the email above, I highly doubt the idiot is indeed a an actual F.B.I operative of any denomination. That is not the point of contention here.

The point, is when it is clear that F.B.I is using agent provocateurs to illicit entrapment cases, people need not think joking around with the mentally unbalanced by imposing as F.B.I agents in communication with the unbalanced is a GOOD IDEA(tm). Yes, we are a bit nutty and aware of it, thank you. Nothing to see here, move along. May be a bit off my rocker, am far from stupid, or naive.

And so, I present it here for the reasons mentioned. It has truly helped relieve some stress. Thanks for reading and my apologies if I have seemed offensive, otherwise derisive.
    Last edited by void(); Jun 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Spacing and readibility, added another source link

Re: Critical Mass

lol <fromfbioff@superposta.com> its buried in the header..... do a google search for them and see how many scams and fake emails originate from them....lol
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Teoma, MonsterCrawler also supply links to complaintwire.com which reveals the message is a scam, believe Ixquick, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo all did as well. "Um, sort of knew it was scam anyway because of something called common sense. That and I do know a few people. We talk."

Like I said, posting here is insurance, stress relief, a bit of amusement at the expense of a person who sends U.C.E and hasn't a clue. If I allowed it to, it could possibly terrify, infuriate, depress me. Surprisingly enough, I genuinely have no fear of death and that seems to be the worst case scenario this person may tempt to posit. "Keep knocking, Bub. I won't ever hear you over Ministry at full volume. 'Sides I'm sure better than you already tried, probably more will try. I'll keep on keeping on, c'ya."

Frag! I'm out of 10-D10-T forms.

Hm, nice looking lady in that picture. Sorry, mind drifted off to calculating the number of spiders in the house presently, seventeen. Need to put seven outside. Excuse me, have to wash before the bombing starts.

Unofficial Community Leader

You "sort of knew it was a scam?" You mean you weren't quite sure, you needed some outside confirmation? By the way, I'm sometimes also benevolent to household pests, offering an open door to freedom & life before the death sentence is implemented.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    You "sort of knew it was a scam?" You mean you weren't quite sure, you needed some outside confirmation? By the way, I'm sometimes also benevolent to household pests, offering an open door to freedom & life before the death sentence is implemented.
    No, I actually knew it was a scam.

As I said ...,

1. There were far too many inconsistencies with the context, content of the email.

2. The message itself was also in my junk folder, moved there obviously by Spam Assassin filtering program.

3. Personal experience offered a bit of insight regarding bureaucratic policies and function/s.

4. I do at times manage to use functional intellect, which is quite extensive due to many factors.

I often find amusement looking over 'junk' email prior to deletion.

The rationale for looking over junk mail also helps ensure ...,

1. I see misdirected legitimate messages.

2. I can extract some mild banal amusement value out of otherwise valueless junk.

3. I learn better communication skills via content, context, and experience in possibly reporting junk senders.

4. I practice a form of critical thinking and meditation.

Not exactly the wisest course to put on blinders in life, for reasons previously outlined above. Metaphorically that would be what I would do/did trusting the software wholly.

And unlike you seem to indicate here, I value life, even pests and thus actually let them go free outside. Thank you by the way. You help further to provide me experience and learning in expressing myself clearly. It is always good to practice explaining things to children. You should try it if you do not already. Have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by void_dweller View Post
    No, I actually knew it was a scam.

As I said ...,

1. There were far too many inconsistencies with the context, content of the email.

2. The message itself was also in my junk folder, moved there obviously by Spam Assassin filtering program.

3. Personal experience offered a bit of insight regarding bureaucratic policies and function/s.

4. I do at times manage to use functional intellect, which is quite extensive due to many factors.

I often find amusement looking over 'junk' email prior to deletion.

The rationale for looking over junk mail also helps ensure ...,

1. I see misdirected legitimate messages.

2. I can extract some mild banal amusement value out of otherwise valueless junk.

3. I learn better communication skills via content, context, and experience in possibly reporting junk senders.

4. I practice a form of critical thinking and meditation.

Not exactly the wisest course to put on blinders in life, for reasons previously outlined above. Metaphorically that would be what I would do/did trusting the software wholly.

And unlike you seem to indicate here, I value life, even pests and thus actually let them go free outside. Thank you by the way. You help further to provide me experience and learning in expressing myself clearly. It is always good to practice explaining things to children. You should try it if you do not already. Have a good one.

I've received this kind of junk in my e-mail before; a variation of the Nigerian scam, pretending to be working in concert with the FBI. Mine was much more official looking Didn't lose any sleep over it, though. I was just surprised someone with your computer expertise didn't nip it in the bud any sooner, which is what I did. BTW....I'm approaching 60, yet when my God, Heavenly Father speaks to me...HE still calls me "child" in a very tender, loving voice and I don't have a problem with that at all!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I just forwarded it to the FTC abuse email address. They will look into it with far more interest than me. My response back was simply a meditative exercise, mild amusement. The message really does not bother me.

What does bother me is a government agency using entrapment to fabricate false flag terrorism plots, especially considering some of the alleged suspects have been noted as having mental illness/es. I have mental illness/es which impair my ability to comprehend many nuances of interpersonal communication. That could be used to advantage of agent provocateur/s.

Hence, I posted this meditation in a public forum amongst some considered friends, amongst others whom may be journalists or otherwise involved in humanitarian causes. Yes, I have these adversities. Yes, I'm aware of them. No, I am not exactly fully incapable. No, I am not naive.

If/and/or/when accusations of me being involved with terrorist activities surface, this serves as notice that it is highly likely some form of deception is/was involved on the part of government. I think it safe to say many having experience with the government realize the opinion of it lying, as fact. I am free to express my opinion of distrust of the government, same as anyone else. Also free to express concern over issues which I perceive as having no reason, or cause to have ever come to be.

Regarding children, I too am a child of the cosmos. Sometimes in dealing with some of the inner demons, I lose sight of that. Not sensing that connection is quite frightening at first. It makes sense to connect with others. Sorry if that bothers you in any way. It does seem it does as you continue criticizing. However, your criticism does less to bother me than this message. In fact, it is helpful. I thank you.

I'm sorry void honey but seriously? The government has no interest in doing this, this is probably some jackoffs from Lagos who are poorer than dirt trying to get $200 (or less) out of you..well actually china rather.

Actually I'm too lazy and tired to trace this down right now - the first IP listed is registered to a hosting company in Arizona even though the address seems to say "china" and 9.cn definitely originates from china so therefore I would suspect that it was sent from the zombied computer of an unwitting participant..assuming the headers are even legitimate. It then gets relayed from a private network to a machine in Altanta and from there onto the google mail servers..

whois is your friend, and there is a gui version in the network tools.

My fav is the romantic cons..if you love me honey you will give me $100 for a new computer? I love the sports and dancing, I just want to cuddles with you so bad. They're too lazy to even change the boilerplate text in the SPAM engine...you can do a google search with quotes around the phrases and find the text of the letter blasted verbatim all over the web..geesh..

The best way to move along the romantic scam is to tell them in very graphic detail how much you really want to completely screw their brains out (the more graphic the better) - since the scammers are seldom gay, nor are they interested in any sort of romantic attachment at all that usually gets things rolling down to the asking for money. After you sufficiently lead them on, waste their time and harass them with obscene mental imagery then you can trace the IP and ask them point blank how the weather is in sunny "X" today.. that's usually when all of the sudden the communication abruptly ends. "But wait darling, I love You!!!"
    Last edited by elian; Jun 9, 2012 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    I'm sorry void honey but seriously? The government has no interest in doing this, this is probably some jackoffs from Lagos who are poorer than dirt trying to get $200 (or less) out of you..well actually china rather.

Actually I'm too lazy and tired to trace this down right now - the first IP listed is registered to a hosting company in Arizona even though the address seems to say "china" and 9.cn definitely originates from china so therefore I would suspect that it was sent from the zombied computer of an unwitting participant..assuming the headers are even legitimate. It then gets relayed from a private network to a machine in Altanta and from there onto the google mail servers..

whois is your friend, and there is a gui version in the network tools.
    What the fuck? I mean really how many fucking times must I say I am not bothered by the email, that I know it's a fucking scam?!

I can count at least six now in this thread. And my boyfriend calling into question that I would not have sense enough to see a scam for a scam? Yeah okay, what the fuck?

You try being nice, you try speaking intelligently, clearly and it doesn't matter. People will read what they want to read. So fuck all, I'll no longer bother talking to anyone. Thanks honey.

Again, I know the message is/was a fucking scam.

There is another issue which I am not conflating involving the F.B.I using agent provocateurs to create entrapment sting operations in the War on Terror.

Two reputable news sources, which I linked two provide astute articles about that issue. The reason that issue bothers me is because the agents target those with mental illness according to the articles. I have mental illness.

I realize the message I got was a clear and obvious scam. However I also note the other issue and as a good patriotic citizen feel strongly that this issue is completely wrong. And yes it does present concern for me as I suffer mental illness. Our government has killed people for less. Our government in the twenties and thirties was involved with eugenics, and that is factual, not made up conspiracy, actually recorded history. They sterilized undesirables, some even died. Look up Planned Parenthood. It was not always such a lolly Polly Anna that it seems today.

From the articles it is apparent they are 'still at it'. And if we do nothing it will get worse, if we say nothing it gets worse. If they get the religious fundies into positions of authority The Burning Times will look like kindergarten. Frankly, as I suffer mental illness, that concerns me as they target anyone with deficiencies.

But, again I knew the email message was a scam. I meditate by reading junk mail, by sometimes replying to it. It helps relieve stress, helps me learn better communication skills. Although I really begin to wonder now why the hell bother?
    Last edited by void(); Jun 9, 2012 at 8:51 AM.

Ok well since I reciprocate energy I was just about to respond in kind but then I thought better of it - it was 12AM when I was reading your message and it wasn't very clear in my mind that you were talking about two very separate and distinct issues. Or how the junk mail related to the issue of the government demonstrating its victories against terrorism.

The truth is I have ALWAYS been different, and people have ALWAYS picked on me for it. If all I ever focused on was being upset at everyone who ever said a bad word about me or something I disagreed with I wouldn't have had to worry about the government taking over my life because I would've been long gone from here on my own. The truth is sometimes they get to me, but typically I ignore them - nothing in this life is permanent and we all have to go sometime..if they kill me, they kill me. Until then, I'm not going to live as a mental hostage, if I do THAT then I KNOW the terrorists, and all of the other people who believe I don't have a right to exist and be happy have already won.

I do have to wonder, how these supposed terrorist boogeyman, many of them without a friggin pot to piss in have managed to hold an entire nation at ransom in fear..I won't blame the government for that, it's just something to think about.

I interact with the people around me, with this community and other friends and family, I genuinely try to care, and I stumble and fall down at times too. I don't interact with big conglomerate media companies - and with the internet I can pick and choose the type of information I want to saturate my mind with. Some of the information out there is downright poisonous, you really have to be careful what you feed yourself. The blue man group is just as much about drawing attention to "information pollution" as they are to Jungian principles. Go out into the real world and walk, connect yourself with nature - the Earth has been here for a very long time, and it will still continue to be here long after we are gone.

I am sorry, but for better or worse I can be no less than the product of my experiences...and don't take that to mean that I am making a judgment about your experiences either..who the hell am *I* to judge what you have been through? I can listen to you, I can empathize, but I am not you, nor am I an angel (or a devil) in anything but my own mind.
    Last edited by elian; Jun 9, 2012 at 9:49 AM.

Ok well since I reciprocate energy I was just about to respond in kind but then I thought better of it - it was 12AM when I was reading your message and it wasn't very clear in my mind that you were talking about two very separate and distinct issues. Or how the junk mail related to the issue of the government demonstrating its victories against terrorism.

The truth is I have ALWAYS been different, and people have ALWAYS picked on me for it. If all I ever focused on was being upset at everyone who ever said a bad word about me or something I disagreed with I wouldn't have had to worry about the government taking over my life because I would've been long gone from here on my own. The truth is sometimes they get to me, but typically I ignore them - nothing in this life is permanent and we all have to go sometime..if they kill me, they kill me. Until then, I'm not going to live as a mental hostage, if I do THAT then I KNOW the terrorists, and all of the other people who believe I don't have a right to exist and be happy have already won.

I do have to wonder, how these supposed terrorist boogeyman, many of them without a friggin pot to piss in have managed to hold an entire nation at ransom in fear..I won't blame the government for that, it's just something to think about.

I interact with the people around me, with this community and other friends and family, I genuinely try to care, and I stumble and fall down at times too. I don't interact with big conglomerate media companies - and with the internet I can pick and choose the type of information I want to saturate my mind with. Some of the information out there is downright poisonous, you really have to be careful what you feed yourself. The blue man group is just as much about drawing attention to "information pollution" as they are to Jungian principles. Go out into the real world and walk, connect yourself with nature - the Earth has been here for a very long time, and it will still continue to be here long after we are gone.

I am sorry, but for better or worse I can be no less than the product of my experiences...and don't take that to mean that I am making a judgment about your experiences either..who the hell am *I* to judge what you have been through? I can listen to you, I can empathize, but I am not you, nor am I an angel (or a devil) in anything but my own mind.

And I apologize for my burst of anger, and throwing my hands up in the air out of a sense of defeat.

The only bit linking these two issues is the name F.B.I. As I received an email allegedly from them, a few media articles caught my eye. These articles presented a rather foul view of goings on with the F.B.I. I knew the message I received was by no means genuine. I had got others like it, had done some poking around then as well, learned there were various forms of the same themed hoax going around.

Meanwhile, "oh gee, just look at what the F.B.I is really doing. What the heck, Edgar?" *reads articles* "oh poop, three out of five suspects involved in plot to blow up bridge in Ohio, mentally ill. I'm mentally ill. Oh wow, that's something to have healthy concern over. Wish I had thought to make this up, um, wow truth stranger than fiction. I should point this out, should express healthy concern and let others know I'm not quite so far gone."

"Look, the authorities are poking bears with sticks, then shooting them in the feet to prove that the authorities have value after all."

Big difference from, "Look, I got a scam email alleging it's from the authorities." *pause* "Oh, hm, the authorities are poking bears huh? Wow, doesn't that warrant a little concern?"

It is two separate ideas which only intersect via the mention of authorities. Sorry, I don't exactly make the news. Last I recall, I'm not an F.B.I agent either. Maybe my evil twin Neb, hm ...

You're correct about using filters when peeking at the media. But in the same way that I do not exactly trust the junk filtering software for my email, I do not trust filters placed on media. There may be a legitimate message buried in the crap. Old Sufi proverb, where there is fool's gold, there is gold, has to be lest there be nothing to compare the fool's gold to.

Part of being human is caring. Sometimes caring makes mistakes. I will leave it at that because right now is not a good time for me to attempt expressing anything more. A bit confused and plain out upset still. I'll get through it, just need some time.

And yeah, probably will go for a walk. Had a pleasant evening out in town with C yesterday. Bought some fresh produce peaches, watermelon, blueberries, tomatoes. Also spent a little too much at the Wally World. She got potting soil, sunblock for her dad, we got some snack foods, a bunch of stuff from the deli. Probably the longest time we've spent in Waly World in at least three years. Also went to Tractor Supply for something.

I interact, slowly, carefully.
    Last edited by void(); Jun 9, 2012 at 10:31 AM.

OK, OK! We got it a long time ago...you're mentally ill. Why do you have to keep harping about it, relentlessly driving that point into oblivion? And what does the stupid title to this thread have to do with spam? Get a job, already! Make a contribution! Sheesh!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

OK, OK! We got it a long time ago...you're mentally ill. Why do you have to keep harping about it, relentlessly driving that point into oblivion? And what does the stupid title to this thread have to do with spam? Get a job, already! Make a contribution! Sheesh!
    I am only responding to let you know, that your effort could have been better. Excuse me, have better things to do.

And yeah, probably will go for a walk. Had a pleasant evening out in town with C yesterday. Bought some fresh produce peaches, watermelon, blueberries, tomatoes. Also spent a little too much at the Wally World. She got potting soil, sunblock for her dad, we got some snack foods, a bunch of stuff from the deli. Probably the longest time we've spent in Waly World in at least three years. Also went to Tractor Supply for something.
    Good, I'm glad you got out. I went for a hike today as a matter of fact seeing as how I needed a little of my own medicine. Shame I didn't see the tiny "most difficult" sign on the trailhead before setting out. Pretty steep going up and coming down but the middle part was very nice, I had to stop and rest and when I did there were tall pine trees, a breeze, sunshine, blue sky - and with the breeze I didn't even realize that it had gotten so hot outside..I guess trees are sort of like natural air conditioners - very happy. Cursing a little bit at the coming back down but I found a suitable trusty walking stick. It was nice, although I can't recommend it for everybody. Kind of neat to think that that logging road/trail had been used by people since probably 1780's. It was nice to be "held by the breeze" for a while.

It was actually the base of a site where Thaddeus Stevens forged iron. Unfortunately it was destroyed by Gen. Early

I wholeheartedly recommend that at least while you are pursing happiness you interact not slowly, but with vigor and gusto.
    Last edited by elian; Jun 9, 2012 at 8:57 PM.

I am only responding to let you know, that your effort could have been better. Excuse me, have better things to do.
    All you want to do is piss & moan, portray yourself as a victim and yet expect to get a free ride through life. Obama's nanny state is on the way out, whiner! I'm fed up with having to support cop-outs like you with my blood, sweat & tears. Fucking grow up & make a contribution in the world! How's that for a better effort?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

All you want to do is piss & moan, portray yourself as a victim and yet expect to get a free ride through life. Obama's nanny state is on the way out, whiner! I'm fed up with having to support cop-outs like you with my blood, sweat & tears. Fucking grow up & make a contribution in the world! How's that for a better effort?
    Still pretty lame old man. I did serve despite being rejected, and would have loved twenty to life at it. I've also worked in some of the shittiest trash heaps people are allowed to call jobs by law. Done 16-20hr shifts hanging live chickens, wiping ass, feeding ass, guarding ass. Paid enough 'dues'. Realized this past year it ends up getting me nowhere in a hurry, also realized that has been a bane of my anger for the longest time and I'm no longer capable of being pleasant peasant.

I know things are as they are, will remain so. I'm taking responsibility for myself. It is harder to admit you no longer can, after running full steam thirty years than to run full steam. Not being able pisses me off at me, at the world. But that is my responsibility, my pain to deal with, not Joe Everyman whom might get a hammer upside his head because I'm feeling pissy about the state of wages. I too have contributed. Mine is no more or less than yours. We're all fucked Bucko, you just got a hint more lube than some. Lucky bastard.

In short go piss up a rope and call it rain, just the same as wasting your lame ass efforts here with me.
    Last edited by void(); Jun 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM.

Not that he needs me to validate who he is, but I'll just say that I've witnessed Void trying "very damn hard" to be a "productive member of society" DESPITE having the issues he does. I think he probably worked harder in one day, or at least a week than I've ever had to work in my career to date. There are only a few jobs that OSHA still classifies as extremely hazardous and he was doing one of them on a routine basis.

For those of you who don't know any better I would highly recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0375708219

..which I started reading once our church bought a building in a section of town that most people *I* know would rather forget even exists.

Despite a lot of adversity Void has always been very respectful, loving and hospitable, his family loved and accepted me for who I was - knowing full well that I was bi - how many other people can say that?

Oh, and I apologize for not reading all of the thread before responding before, I keep saying that I listen to you, but I was tired when made my first reply...I should know better.
    Last edited by elian; Jun 10, 2012 at 10:36 AM.

Know being tired, honey. What I dislike is when someone brings something to the fore, others ignore a contract. It was one we got taught when I served. "Done to or by one, done to or by all." It meant that if one could be hung out to dry, all could be. Also meant if one screwed up, all did. Used to not care so much about people until meeting a few that proved life is more than getting the job done.

Guess it bothers some that people care. Bothers me people don't.

Still pretty lame old man. I did serve despite being rejected, and would have loved twenty to life at it. I've also worked in some of the shittiest trash heaps people are allowed to call jobs by law. Done 16-20hr shifts hanging live chickens, wiping ass, feeding ass, guarding ass. Paid enough 'dues'. Realized this past year it ends up getting me nowhere in a hurry, also realized that has been a bane of my anger for the longest time and I'm no longer capable of being pleasant peasant.

I know things are as they are, will remain so. I'm taking responsibility for myself. It is harder to admit you no longer can, after running full steam thirty years than to run full steam. Not being able pisses me off at me, at the world. But that is my responsibility, my pain to deal with, not Joe Everyman whom might get a hammer upside his head because I'm feeling pissy about the state of wages. I too have contributed. Mine is no more or less than yours. We're all fucked Bucko, you just got a hint more lube than some. Lucky bastard.

In short go piss up a rope and call it rain, just the same as wasting your lame ass efforts here with me.
    What's "pretty lame" is your pejorative referencing my age when you're petering-out at 40 with nothing but pathetic excuses to justify it. I could probably run circles around you all day & not even breathe hard. Your defeatist, self-pitying attitude is evident once again in this post. I'll agree you're probably right that I'm wasting my efforts here. You just admitted that besides being a whiner and deadbeat, you're also incorrigible. Carry on, loser.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Not that he needs me to validate who he is, but I'll just say that I've witnessed Void trying "very damn hard" to be a "productive member of society" DESPITE having the issues he does. I think he probably worked harder in one day, or at least a week than I've ever had to work in my career to date. There are only a few jobs that OSHA still classifies as extremely hazardous and he was doing one of them on a routine basis.

For those of you who don't know any better I would highly recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0375708219

..which I started reading once our church bought a building in a section of town that most people *I* know would rather forget even exists.

Despite a lot of adversity Void has always been very respectful, loving and hospitable, his family loved and accepted me for who I was - knowing full well that I was bi - how many other people can say that?

Oh, and I apologize for not reading all of the thread before responding before, I keep saying that I listen to you, but I was tired when made my first reply...I should know better.

You're a good and loyal friend, Elian and also an effective enabler. And I'm very cognizant of the working poor.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

"I could probably run circles around you all day & not even breathe hard."

Good for you, have at it.

"You just admitted that besides being a whiner and deadbeat, you're also incorrigible."

I have admitted to living hard. Some of that was by my choice. Some was not. You read what you want, believe what you want. I can not say anything to prove or disprove your beliefs. And I'm not really too bothered to do either. Seems I recall someone else lashing out when they felt attacked. Oh gee, was that you? Newsflash, it goes both ways.

If all you desire is fighting, why not go join the military? I began this thread as a means to communicate, to express levity over something kind of pointless, and to point out something which ought to merit a bit of concern. You came in swinging for the bleachers. Common sense should tell you if you swing, someone else will too. The thread in no way mentioned you, it in no way imposed upon religion of any form, save to state I'm not religious in reply to an email. So, what then was your problem? Why did you feel so high and mighty, justified to come here kicking up sand and brawling?

The email referenced was not from anyone on this site as far as I know. You taking credit for it? Is that what you're saying? I mean if me referencing it causes you to get defensive, seems to bear some thought. I genuinely do not think you sent the email. But with your actions one might easily find that inferred. As it was not you whom sent it, what the fuck? Why are you worried over getting in my face? It did not involve you. It did not involve belittling religion. You still came in swinging.

Maybe because it didn't involve you? Does it make you jealous to see others love one another? What?

You're a good and loyal friend, Elian and also an effective enabler. And I'm very cognizant of the working poor.
    He is quite the opposite of enabling. There are times he refuses to bother with me. And I know those are times he feels I can do and am a better person. Because yes, I'm human and make mistakes. Recently a key one has been engaging the wrong folks in discussion.

"I could probably run circles around you all day & not even breathe hard."

Good for you, have at it.

"You just admitted that besides being a whiner and deadbeat, you're also incorrigible."

I have admitted to living hard. Some of that was by my choice. Some was not. You read what you want, believe what you want. I can not say anything to prove or disprove your beliefs. And I'm not really too bothered to do either. Seems I recall someone else lashing out when they felt attacked. Oh gee, was that you? Newsflash, it goes both ways.

If all you desire is fighting, why not go join the military? I began this thread as a means to communicate, to express levity over something kind of pointless, and to point out something which ought to merit a bit of concern. You came in swinging for the bleachers. Common sense should tell you if you swing, someone else will too. The thread in no way mentioned you, it in no way imposed upon religion of any form, save to state I'm not religious in reply to an email. So, what then was your problem? Why did you feel so high and mighty, justified to come here kicking up sand and brawling?

The email referenced was not from anyone on this site as far as I know. You taking credit for it? Is that what you're saying? I mean if me referencing it causes you to get defensive, seems to bear some thought. I genuinely do not think you sent the email. But with your actions one might easily find that inferred. As it was not you whom sent it, what the fuck? Why are you worried over getting in my face? It did not involve you. It did not involve belittling religion. You still came in swinging.

Maybe because it didn't involve you? Does it make you jealous to see others love one another? What?

I think I made myself clear. Typical murky, convoluted Void response, trying to confuse the issues; guess that's how you chose your username & avatar, a man groping through a fog, expecting others to do the same with his bs. And jealous of you? You can't possibly be serious! Desperate wishful thinking on your part.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I think I made myself clear. Typical murky, convoluted Void response, trying to confuse the issues; guess that's how you chose your username & avatar, a man groping through a fog, expecting others to do the same with his bs. And jealous of you? You can't possibly be serious! Desperate wishful thinking on your part.
    Oh yes, perfectly clear. You're a jerk whom likes to fight for no reason. I asked you directly what your problem was. You respond that it is my responses. Not too convoluted there. You come here to fight. You began it. I asked why. You point to my responses. If you had not started anything then you would not have been responded to. So, I asked you directly why you started it.

Yeah, convoluted responses for sure.

Oh yes, perfectly clear. You're a jerk whom likes to fight for no reason. I asked you directly what your problem was. You respond that it is my responses. Not too convoluted there. You come here to fight. You began it. I asked why. You point to my responses. If you had not started anything then you would not have been responded to. So, I asked you directly why you started it.

Yeah, convoluted responses for sure.
    Why are you obsessing on this? Maybe because it's apt & I hit a raw nerve? Yes, you have a track record here of being misleading & confusing; even your friends on the site have pointed it out and in my experience, that type of self-expression is usually a smoke screen, something the politicians you decry as doing,when you employ the same strategy. Hypocrite. If you will back up and look at my posts, you will see exactly what I was criticizing you about & it most certainly had nothing to do with " people loving each other." You can continue to argue with me & confuse the issues in order to save face, whereupon I will trump you again, because I'm smarter than you and I know you hate that, or you can let "sleeping dogs lie." Decision time.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY