Register

sucked with finger

I am not sure if only one, but I love it when I get sucked and a finger up my ass at the same time. Toys every once and while and cock on occasion, but the finger wow. I have know ladies that liked to be ate and fingered in ass at same time, so believe this it mutual sex stimulus. Am I the only one?

Re: sucked with finger

No, I really enjoy it as well. :-)

I too enoy it very much, in fact had that wonderful experience again yesterday!!!!

i have had thaat done also and really enjoyed it. i also do that to others.

I found that to be most uncomfortable.

You are not the only one. If I'm being sucked or even just playing with myself, a finger in my ass just puts me over the top!

I think its a prostate thing. I have guys ask me to do it all the time, If I like them, then I will, or use my small, thin, vibing anal toy. It almost Always brings on explosive results..lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Love it! My wife is not into it though Maybe surgical gloves would allow her to want to do it more? I actually love sliding my tongue in her ass

I love it too! My wife knows I enjoy anal stimulation and has on occasions stuck her finger up my ass while sucking my cock, which has been a very pleasant surprise. She also lets me slide my tounge in her ass which I love as well.

Finger feels very good while being sucked...an she loves to do!

I like to use my thumb as I suck. It's better shaped than my piano fingers, and I can put it on 'auto stroke' and forget it. Multi-tasking not my strong point.lol
    Only once I enjoyed being fingered, and I'm sure it was because he knew what he was doing down there.

yeah have enjoyed having done to me still do

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    I think its a prostate thing. I have guys ask me to do it all the time, If I like them, then I will, or use my small, thin, vibing anal toy. It almost Always brings on explosive results..lol
    Cat
    We call that baloney. I am sure, even without many men saying so, we do not like a finger in our ass.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    yeah have enjoyed having done to me still do
    Joe? What is your username again?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Cat
    I wish I had a prostate to enhance the enjoyment of being fingered. Even without a prostate, I still enjoy it very much and often wish (never fulfilled) to be fucked with a strap on!!!!!

I love it. My wife knows this and when sucking me she knows 2 ways to get me to cum fast one it play with my nipples the other is finger fuck me I cum in buckets.

want to try .........

Fuck yes!!!!

I really love being fingered, it makes me really horny in a way. My partner and I usually uses sex toys to spice things up.