Register

Am I too selective?

It seems that most who contact me, leave me saying no. I've not had any one on one experiences, but I've been involved in a few threesomes etc....those always have me feeling more comfortable, primarily due to the female presence.

I honestly do want to take the step towards a one on one playdate. But damn I want someone that I don't have to settle on. I am totally attracted to a more feline male, they seem to be invisible to me though.

Anyone else experienced this kind of situation?

Re: Am I too selective?

feline male?

If you have to ask the question if you're too selective and you haven't had 1 on 1 sex with a single man then yes you are way too selective, and it is not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by slipnslide View Post
    feline male?
    Here's one! LOL even the pussy next to him is thinking "WTF?" Yes this is a man.

lokione-

My (tired) end of day thoughts...take them for what they're worth:

This is supposed to be enjoyable. If a person doesn't seem like he's going to be enjoyable, then don't meet. Only you will be able to look out for you.

Never let anyone goad you into doing something. When you do, you're letting them run your life.

And before you decide to meet any particular person, always ask yourself how you expect to feel after that get-together has ended. A get-together typically lasts for minutes or hours, but the feelings after it's over can last for years.

mnTIMIDguy is right. In the end, few people ever regret being selective. They regret not being selective.

I speak from experience.

Feline, well yes I like kitties lol I meant feminine....

Hon, only you can determine what you like and seek in a male play partner. And if you like being a third in a three some situation, thrn more power to ya. Meet with men and see if they meet your criteria, then go from there. Being selective or picky is a good thing in many ways, but dont take so long to decide that you miss out on a good thing. Life is all about experimenting and discovering....Discover You. :}
    Have fun, be safe Always.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I agree with Cat....if you settle for less than you want, I doubt if you'll ever be fulfilled.

Well if I were to be with a FELINE....there is only ONE whom I would desire. Our very own Cat. That being said and desired, well then I think the poster meant he wanted to be with a more femine man. Like Cat and Realist, I do not think that wanting and searching for a playmat you want and desire is out of the question. It should be the standard. Settling for someone who is not your match is not good for either partner. I have always waited, searched and found just the right person for me and have never been disappointed. You should continue to look and learn and meet people here.

Belle in Boston