Register

signs a guy is bisexual

how can you tell if the guy is bisexual?

Re: signs a guy is bisexual

you can try talking with them and listening to them.....and you could try asking them..... assumptions is the mother of all embarassments
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

how about eye contact can you tell by eye contact

My guess would be if he tries to give you a BJ, he is at least bi.
    - Falcon -

Wherever you go ... there you are.
    Be yourself ... Everyone else is taken.

I would say definitely no to the eye contact. If he knows you are bi or gay then that changes everything but if he doesn't know some guys are just weird. I have a friend who will just come in the shower with me and I thought for sure that meant he was bi or gay but I learned in an uncomfortable way that he is definitely not. Another dude I knew was a huge fan of hugs and i thought that was a sign but that didn't end well either. Im not saying there aren't sign but if you see some signs definitely ask or talk with him before you make a move.

Chad, this same subject is being discussed in a post titled, "The Science of "Gaydar" " Above.

Asking directly is often frowned upon as rude. I feel and think asking directly is quite the opposite. If you ask directly, you provide a person with courtesy, respect, dignity. They may choose to not answer. Be ready to accept that, too. Not everyone prefers everyone and their brother knowing they may be different. Hate might play a role is such discretion, there may also be other reasons to not answer. Someone might feel it better to not arrogantly rock the boat of the community by announcing homosexuality, transgender, bisexuality.

Asking directly at least offers the other person respect and may save future embarrassment, drama. That is why I feel and think asking directly is a good method of finding out. Be sure to take the person aside privately when asking. Doing that will further extend courtesy and perhaps be perceived as less threatening. Not all of us are flamboyant playboys/gals and often appreciate modesty and privacy. Be considerate, enjoy.

You should very easily be able to tell if he's bisexual or interested in you.