Register

how can i get wife to use the strap-on on me please give me some ideas

Please give me some suggestions on how to get my wife to use the strap-on on me she knows important bi and she knows im a bottom and love being fucked how do i get her to do that?

Re: how can i get wife to use the strap-on on me please give me some ideas

Just ask her! The fine art of interpersonal communicative skills[talking], will get you anything you desire...
    Klaatu barada nikto

You could just ask her...

Yeah, I'm not sure I get the question. If you've not asked yet, I see no reason not to...it's the best and most direct way of pursuing anything you want in a relationship. If you have asked and she's said no, then it's something she doesn't want to do. You could ask her about why she doesn't want to, and see if you could assuage any discomfort...but really, I don't see the point of offering detailed advice when I'm not sure what the question really is.

Can you give us a bit more background?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Piss her off royal, hand her a strapon and lube, then get on the bed and hold on for dear life...:}....lol
    Sorry, Cat being silly today...:}
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

naughty kitty

Hmm, well it depends on whether she would like to do it. I know at least one girlfriend who just didn't seem to be interested in doing that for her beau..but you won't know until you ask. Does it have to be a strap on or would it be okay if she used a dildo? I don't know how open she normally is to trying new things. I don't really know your wife so I'm not sure what the best way to approach her would be. I think if my lover came to ME instead of another person asking for that I would do what I could to please them..but that's me.

I tend to agree with those who have suggested that you simply ask her. If she doesn't want to do it, but does it to please you, I don't think either one of you is going to be very happy. Are there interim steps that you could talk about taking together? Perhaps there's a less imposing toy you could discuss starting with, like a butt plug, small dildo, or vibe you apply yourself. It seems to me that if she's strapping-on, she's being invited to play a masculine role. Perhaps that's too much for her. She's the only one who can tell you this.

If direct is not your thing, tell her that you have an itch that needs scratched, then put the strapon and lube in her hand like Cat said.

In my experience, direct and female doesn't always work. An example is that she won't mind being slutty, but don't ask her to be a slut. That being said, get a dildo and ask to use it on her ass. If you ask enough she will eventually say "Let me use it on you first". Then when she does, it was her idea, and she won't think bad of you. Women like the trip rather than the destination. Allow her the foreplay, and then you can move her up to fucking your ass like you deserve. Leaving out info on a prostate massage also works.

The first time, after fucking her I just mentioned I would
    love to feel what she's feels when having sex. Then, handed her the strap on and asked for it.
    She agreed, and enjoyed it! (also, asked me where and why I purchased it) and I told about
    my desires to be fucked with it. Was just that's easy. I sugest the same for everyone.

Tell her, you want prostate massage- because this is your G spot.
    She should read about it after, so send her links.

You could watch comedy:
    "Young people fucking"
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0913445/

there is a full scene with strapon.
    Watch (from this movie):
    http://video.baamboo.com/watch/5/vid...g-tanhthi.html