Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: what is your favorite position to receive anal?

I like having my legs wrapped around my buddies waist so we are laying face to face, so we can deep kiss & share cum YUMMY

I like doggie at first and feel his cock go deep inside me while he grabs my ass cheeks, then flip over on my back with my legs on his shoulders so I can watch his face as he cums.. then we kiss.. as our sweaty bodies press tightly together.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

On the back with my legs on his shoulders. You can also look into his eyes. I've cum even from this position since it hits the right spot.

On the back with my legs around his waist, I can suck on his nipples while he fucks me.

Doggie style if he likes to ram it up hard and deep, instead of just fast. I always daydream of sucking another guy while in this position.

Usually doggie - but lately have really enjoyed while laying on my stomach

I have never taken a dick up my ass and I don't want to. I'm an "exit only" guy.

I love to start out doggy style and get may ass loose and end up on my back legs on his shoulders fucking my ass for all it worth and cumming.

I have only gotten it once so far. He had me bent over the side of the bed. Felt so good once he got it in. I am ready to try some different positions. On my back with my legs on his shoulders and my hole fully exposed sounds hot.

On my back for sure. Pulling him in deeper and deeper

Quote Originally Posted by CarlBone View Post
    I like doggie style best because I like the feeling of being taken and when a guy is behind me and has a grip on my hips or hair or neck he's in control. I don't want to be able to control how much I take. I want all he wants to give me and for him to make me like it.
    \

Sounds like my kind of guy CarlBone

I love it Doggie I can take Dick Deep & Hard. For Big & Long Dicks I sit down on them

I love every position, but on my back is the best. I love to watch him enjoying my tight man hole filling my hole with his cock juice. On my back in most cases cause me to cum so hard while getting fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by sglbi3 View Post
    My favorite position is on my back so i can watch that hot cock go in and out.
    Me too Feels so good too! Not for beginners generally though

hi i am new here so i dont know how to proceed will you plz help me

on my back with legs spread wide saying oh god loudly as he enters me

Doggy

Only had it once, and it was doggy style, butt I loved it. Can't wait to try it again

I like it doggy the best especially if my partner really pounds me hard. I feel more dominated in that position.

On my back, facing him

I like starting with doggie, then switching to me on my back with my legs either wrapped around his waist or with my feet on his shoulders. I love to watch his face as he cums.

I never done it but I want to try. Sounds like its best to begin doggy style.

I like it when I am on my back legs up in the air and I like been on top as well

on my back legs spread wide saying sodfrly oh god as he goe in me. i also like to get on top and ride him like you do a horse and say a little bit louder oh god as he puts it in me then ide and grind all nite long or me on my back wrapping my legs around his waist as he cums in me all nite or day long

Have tried most of these .....except pile driver...sounds uncomfortable. I like straddle when with a new guy..especially if he's big. Doggy is so deliciously slutty! I love any face to face position for the simple fact that I can see his face as it contorts with pleasure...and we can kiss. Just wondering if anyone has tried lying on one side with the upper leg raised to expose their manhole and the top straddling the down side leg? It's a nice one for a leisurely ride where both parties can see each other and touch just about anywhere....and if it's a threesome the bottom can lay his head in the third's lap and suck away!

I love anything from behind so submissive

leg's up over his shoulder's

on my back legs up. i love to see a mans face and be able to kiss him

Love to be bent over and taking it from behind. I too am very submissive.

When with out a bed , like out doors , or at a theature I bend over a little , and. Dogie . With a bed I like laying on my stomach . Those ways. My stud controls everything , I just submit to him .

on my back, holding my legs over my head so he can dive deeper

I prefer on my hands and knees, taking it from the rear. I like threesomes, so in many cases a gal or guy might be under neath and if a woman I eat her out, and she sucks me. If it's a guy, it's like a "super 69"...with a little extra. I don't always kiss men, so that's not a big deal for me to not be face to face during sex.. I also find it more comfortable when a man enters me that way.