Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

what is your favorite position to receive anal?

I'm about to have my first experience receiving from a man. trying to prepare myself...

Re: what is your favorite position to receive anal?

My favorite position is on my back so i can watch that hot cock go in and out.

Quote Originally Posted by sglbi3 View Post
    Agreed... There's nothing hotter than a hot stud hovering over my body as I wait to be fucked.

Like being spooned although amenable to doggy at times.

iv taken it everyway posible its a good in the end my most 2 fav is back an doggy

when i do take anal i prefer doggy

I don't have much anal experience. I would like to be on my back while man fuck's me up the ass so we can kiss, fondle and generally touch.

I also like from my back, doggy style. I want my fucker to rub my hip and gently push his dick to my asshole.

So far, only anal I've gotten has been strapon from the wife. But, my favorite position is on my back, legs wrapped around her and moaning like a horny bitch!

Second is her on her back, me straddling riding cowboi! Both times, I shot off like a skyrocket without any attention to my cock!

I actually like it doggy but Im hanging off the bed with my head on the floor gets my ass way up in the air and opened up wide ( my fuck buddy has a low bed)

Laging on my stomach with pillow under pelvis.

Definately Doggie style. Something about submitting yourself in that position that is for me, totally hot. Feeling his hands on your hips, as he thrusts into you, and having him reach around to play with your tits as you are taking him deeply.

I have only been fucked twice. I took it doggy style first and LOVED IT. Nothing like the feeling of having another man grabbing you by the hips and thrusting his cock deep into your ass!

I like being on top, I can control the amount I take in. I think spooning is sexxy and I like it doggie style, I'm not hard to please.

Well i like to ride him till i get usto to it and after that anyway is kewl most interesting way was being fucked will i was standing up him too but him fucking me will i watch is fun too.... ;-)

I like doggie style best because I like the feeling of being taken and when a guy is behind me and has a grip on my hips or hair or neck he's in control. I don't want to be able to control how much I take. I want all he wants to give me and for him to make me like it.

I like doggy the best, the idea of be taken, used foir his or her purpose.. but also enjoy on my back so i can watch them fuck me.. most of the time they tell me how to be.,.

On all fours

I like to start out on top, riding a bit. Once he's fully penetrated me and I've adjusted to it... I'm game for any and all positions. If it's your first time, I recommend you try either being on top or laying on your side. Doggy style or on your back both actually cause the anus to tighten (it's just a musculature issue) naturally and might make it a little painful or difficult if one isn't used to it. Enjoy your first time!

Quote Originally Posted by sglbi3 View Post
    same here

i love to start off on all fours with him getting his cock in and situated and get everything relaxed and start a rythem while he is holding and pulling my hips to him for good penetration then lay my head down on a pillow while my butt is still receiving him and he put each leg on either side of me kinda holding himself up and then laying down on my back, and he reachs under me and holding onto my sholder which provides him a place to pull me against him, which provides maximum penetration how ever how much he has is going to be all the way in and he provide the rythem that he is comfortable or just lay there with the cock buried in me and let him decide when he wants to start ramming it all the way home very fast....it seems to feel real good that way and would let a man do me just that way if they would like....been a long time since i had it that way but would welcome a good 8-9 inch cock to start...would poke the insides but feel great.

I REALLY enjoy it when I get bent over a kitchen island..... I then can hold on to something (other side of countertop), can't grab my cock at all (pushed under the edge) then give over all control to my lover.... takes a bit of trust though to know he will work you open before pumping you deep and later giving you a sticky ass...... mmmmmm ... been a while though

Like some others have said I like to start on top. Sitting on my partners dick lets me control things as we are getting started. Once I'm all the way down and we get going my hole opens up a bit and he can get right back in if we change positions or he slips out of me. My second favorite position is missionary. It's fun to use a classic hetro position with another guy. The hugging and kissing you can do are good to. Doggie is ok but I like to see the person fucking me.
    Bi Bottom Bear. I LOVE having sex with other men.

My favourite position is on my back with my legs wrapped around my partner holding him into me. That way I can run my hands all up and down and over my partner's body. I also like him to keep his cock in me as long as possible after he orgasms and this position makes it easier for him to that.

I like to be on top watching his face when he cums up my tight ass.

Mine most definitely is on my back, legs in the air and having him kiss me as he slowly enters my manpussy while I moan... once he's inside me I wrap my legs around his waist while he slowly slides his daddy dick inside of me... Feel'n him inside of me, kissing and having my cock rub up against him is totally hot..

Im still waiting for my first time, but I am open to any position. If I where to choose 1 I would think that me on my hands and knees getting pounded from behind would be my favorite. I am open to anyone wanting to fuck me in several different positions to see which is the best!

On my back with my legs tied over my shoulders and widely spread.

I love intimacy in love-making. I love to have my lover on top. I spread my legs wide around him and pull him in. We kiss, touch, and sweat together until he explodes deep inside me. I want the face-to-face intimacy. When my partner is super long (10+), then I can take more if I take him doggie style. I want him totally satisfied.

Pile-driver or in a sling.