Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: what is your favorite position to receive anal?

Love being face down with my partner lying on my back gripping my shoulders as he fucks me. A repeat of my first anal encounter with an older brother.

I like to be on my knees over a cushion or a pile of pillows and, as we sailors might say, overtaken from astern. But I once was in a sling in the baths in Portland, and with a little clever rigging (of stirrups) and some strategic padding, that could make for a most delightful fuck!

I've done that position few times and it works great. I was on my side, he lifted my upper leg up and put it on his shoulder n straddled my lower leg and entered me. what I like about this position is that the top has access to my full body for holding or kissing and it is very easy to switch to be on my back or to be on my stomach while his cock is still inside of me. The down side of it is that it restricts full penetration.

I love it any way I can get it!!!!!!

Since I've only been pegged, I love it doggy style

Doggy style from my wife hard and rough

I like giving it in reverse so I can see it and hear them moan.

On my stomach, the angle is just right for me. (Different anatomy there, though, so the "right spot" might be different for guys.)

But for a first time, I suggest spooning. And if you're afraid of it hurting, guide it in yourself.

Thats what I like too. That woman is a pro I swear. LOL

Wow. Going to rub one out after reading these.

From behind, definitely...especially laying flat with my ass slightly raised! Feels great. But of course, as someone observed, any way I can get it is OK!
    Happy wife, happy life!

If you are concerned about the first time, maybe lying in a spoon position with knees bent toward your chest and lots of lube. I have only been done once but would like to try it again sometime

I saw 2 dogs fucking... It looked like the male was really hugging his mate.. paws wrapped around her.. hugging her close.. Only his hips were moving as he pistoned his cock into her.. It was 2 events were happening.. A loving hug.. and a furious thrusting to get in deeper....

I want to feel that hug.. I want to be the bitch in heat.. Lean over my back naked so I feel your warmth and heat from my ass to my neck. Hug me tight but don't let your hips stop thrusting against my ass.. Ooooh.. deeper.. deeper.. My back is arched. my ass pointing up.. Mount me... Now.. Ooh, Yes,, Yes, Yes

My wife prefers me to ride her dildo as she lies on her back however there is nothing hotter for me than taking it doggy style. Love to have her in control pounding away.

Quote Originally Posted by EmailOnly View Post
    I saw 2 dogs fucking... It looked like the male was really hugging his mate.. paws wrapped around her.. hugging her close.. Only his hips were moving as he pistoned his cock into her.. It was 2 events were happening.. A loving hug.. and a furious thrusting to get in deeper....

I want to feel that hug.. I want to be the bitch in heat.. Lean over my back naked so I feel your warmth and heat from my ass to my neck. Hug me tight but don't let your hips stop thrusting against my ass.. Ooooh.. deeper.. deeper.. My back is arched. my ass pointing up.. Mount me... Now.. Ooh, Yes,, Yes, Yes
    I know exactly how you feel. Want that myself!!!!

I like being on my back, legs open wide and knees pulled up. Feels so submissive, watching as he approaches with a hard cock, aimed at my opening. My cock and balls soft and insignificant, getting squished.

Standing, leaning over the bathroom counter top in front of the mirror.

Face down with my partner on top and his weight on my body. As he enters me he is nipping my neck gently. While stroking, he reaches under my arms and grabs my shoulders to gain leverage for this thrusts. Alternately licking my neck and ears and exhaling hot breath along my back, he firmly but gently continues his thrusting until at climax he collapses on top of me and does not move until his softening cock slips out of my hole.

On my stomach lying flat and my girlfriend with a strapon or a guy straddling my ass or on my stomach with my legs spread. That's pretty much how I like to fuck women too with the woman on her stomach.

1. Flat on my stomach, love feeling the weight of the guy on top of me.
    2. On top, love grinding his cock with my ass. If I'm really horny, I'll have a hands-free cum session over his stomach.
    3. On my back with legs around his waist or on top of his shoulders. Love sucking on his nipples, feeling his ass with my hands, or kissing.
    4. Doggie style, feels really good sucking cock while getting fucked in the ass.

on my back legs spread wide and a man on top in fact i'm naked and spread wide on my back ready for tons of love juices going in me

Recently I was sucking a guy and he said he wanted to fuck me in the ass. He was laying on the couch so I climbed on top and lowered my ass down on his cock as he slid it in. I started bouncing my ass up and down and riding his rock hard cock. Felt really good and you have some control on how much and how deep you take it. Loved him fucking my ass.

Hi. I m a frequent anal flyer. Main thing is for you to relax and let him work his way in. Might not seem like it, but it can be just as fulfilling as regular penetration. Have had it both ways, but love to stand on floor bent over a bed, a table, or a chair. use a vibrator or vibrating dildo on the clit and pussy while he is in the rear. what a sensation. come in both ends at the same time. he can help with the dildo and you can use a vibrator. just some ideas. enjoy yourselves

I have found it easier to do it while on my back with my legs up. I have the most mind blowing orgasms from that and I can squirt all over my partner in the process.

On top riding a big cock and looking at his face as he fills my ass full of hot love juice.

haven't found a way that I DON'T enjoy it. If the guy has a big cock I enjoy being on my back with my legs around him. That way I can see his face and watch him enjoy fucking me - especially when he cums!

Such a hard question for me since I love every position. But if I had to choose one as my favorite it's this:

First of all, I have an 8 inch dick and I will only have sex with a man if his dick is visibly bigger than mine. The perfect dick for me is 10 inches long, really thick, cut, not curved more than just a little bit, and belonging to a cute black guy with smooth dark brown skin.

Now that you all know I'm a BBC slut and a world class size queen, I'll answer the question.

My favorite position when I'm getting fucked is him on the bad on his back, and me getting on top of him and sitting on his dick when I'm facing the other way and my ass is within grabbing and slapping reach of my man.

I ride his big dick reverse cowboy style, up and down slow and sexy, taking just a little dick inside me at first, and then more and more dick on every up and down ride, until his entire dick is inside me and he literally can't see any of it.

With me turning around and making eye contact a few times along the way, and dirty sexy talk by me with the perfect words at the perfect times to get us both as worked up and sexually frenzied as possible. I tell him to go ahead and grab my ass and slap it whenever he feels like it, always playfully and never painful.

Riding face to face is also hot but it's also different because you're fucking face to face. Why are you making me choose only one position as my favorite above all the others? I love them all!!

When I have all his dick in my ass I ramp up the fuck from first gear to turbo drive. Faster and faster and with me leaning forward and grabbing the bedframe at the foot of the bed for a while as well. I don't let my hands go near my dick the whole time since this position is a shoot my load bonanza and I don't want to come until the end of the fuck and as close to the same time as he does. But I've actually shot my load twice without touching my dick at all when I was in this position and doing all the above. HOT HOT HOT

But reverse cowboy wins the contest by a hair since getting fucked with me on my back and my legs spread wide and pointing up in the air and face to face with my man is really fucking good too. Eye contact, hot make out french kissing, caressing his body with my hands, and feeling as close to a girl getting with her legs spread and getting her fucked an inch short of a coma as a man can possibly feel when he's being fucked by another man.

And doggy style is bo slouch either. I love feeling his hands on my hips and ass, I love fucking his dick with my ass back and forth in the same rhythm and tempo as he fucks my ass with his dick, I love having my ass slapped and my hair pulled and feeling his hand push my head down and into my pillow. Once again no pain abuse or really rough fucking, just playful and sexy role-play of a man making me his pussy boy bottom slut.

Me on my back,spread eagle,him slowly fucking me untill he shoots a huge load in my ass!

Lets see, leaning back with hips raised, sitting on a pillow, with legs up, allowing me to watch as I am penetrated, or being on top, either way

for first time I would straddle him and at my pace go down on his cock until my ass is relaxed and opened up. then be on back and watch him slide in and out of ass