Register

Thread: Cumming

Wink Cumming

I was wondering if other guys while sucking a cock have gotten into the act so much that they came without being touched over the years this has happened to me about 20 f times and the feeling is just unbelievable great am I alone or are there others that have had this experience

Re: Cumming

I have cum a few times while sucking a cock because I was soo hot sucking it and I tasted his precum.

I have never cum while sucking a cock except if my partner and I were 69ing LOL. But I have been with a few men who got off on sucking cock so much that they came while sucking me off. One guy was so excited, he came as soon as my cock entered his mouth. I have semi-regular meetings with a bi married man who is like that. His cock is very small and he does not ever want me to recip. I watch his small cock grow very hard as he is edging and working my cock. He often cums without ever touching himself, usually when my cock is pumping its load. He says that feeling my pelvis still thrusting as my cock throbs and twitches and gives up my last drops of cum.....combined with my moans and gasps of ecstasy.....is what sets his cock off. I had a somewhat weird experience with another guy once. I usually lay a towel down on the bedsheet to avoid having to always wash the sheet afterwards. He didn't touch himself while sucking me off, but he began humping the mattress as I got close and he came all over himself and the towel as I came in his mouth. I offered him a wet, warm washrag to clean himself up, but he refused it and slipped on his undies and jeans. He said he wanted to savor the feel of his sticky cum drying on his stomach and cock on his drive home.

I don't do it but I have had one guy suck me off and cum all over himself without touching his cock it was a big turn on for me! He made me cum 3 times.

The first time I met with a guy who became a suck bud for several months, this happened to him. He was giving me a nice blow job. I was slowly fucking his face and enjoying the feeling and watching him fully enjoy having a dick to suck. As I got close to coming, I was staring at his cock lustily but not touching it (he pushed me off to keep from coming). As my cock expanded and let loose a shot, filling his mouth, his cock went off, shooting rope after rope onto my neck and chest.

Ive had this happen to me twice once sucking cock and once eating pussy. Both times i was drunk and really into their pleasure as i was giving oral and as said above they were both about to cum so i went even harder and as they came so did i. Both times i was completely shocked but humbled because i came giving them pleasure. But with the woman she was kind of taken back because i never touched my dick and i was only eating her out a a prelude to fucking which didnt happen until i recovered.

Back when I was in my late 20's, I played with a couple that I worked with. One time, I was underneath her while he was fucking her pussy doggy style. We were all a little high, and the taste of her juices, along with the sight of his cock sliding in and out of her, was driving me crazy. I don't think I had ever been so hard before. After about 15 minutes of this, I could tell he was ready to cum. I reached up and pulled his cock out of her pussy and put it in my mouth. As he flowed into my mouth, I could feel myself cum, without being touched. Those were the days!!!
    Religion and Politics are like penises. It's okay to have and be proud of them, but it's not okay to whip them out in public and try to shove them down other people's throats!

i started using toys a few months ago and love it! when i ride my large one just right,it hits my sissy spot,and i cum without ever touching my cock.....and i'm always dressed femme when i have my toys in me,so that adds to the excitement.....very often,i get totally soft and limp when i'm femme,and i still cum! it oozes and spurts like a girl squirting,and it's total sissy bliss

Quote Originally Posted by julyguybill View Post
    I was wondering if other guys while sucking a cock have gotten into the act so much that they came without being touched over the years this has happened to me about 20 f times and the feeling is just unbelievable great am I alone or are there others that have had this experience
    yes!....it is difficult for me sometimes not to cum when I'm sucking cock. It happens usually when the guy is cumming and in my excitement to his moment, I sometimes just can't hold it back. In fact, it happens more often than not. I'm jacking off while sucking and edge constantly while sucking waiting for whoever it is I'm sucking to cum. Because of that, I have to stop jacking off until the urge to cum subsides and then start again. I wish I could cum without me touching myself. One of the best experiences is when someone is sucking me at the same time and being able to suck someone and cum into someone's mouth all the same time....an exquisite experience to say the least. But no doubt would love to be able to cum without using my hand or being touched by anyone.

I was playing with myself but stopped myself from orgasm. Then dressed in lingerie under clothes. Went to ABS. Went in back and into booth. Took off my street clothes. Another went into booth next to me. I watched as he exposed his cock, then put it in the hole. I brushed his cock head with my lips. Semen suddenly drained from my soft cock. Not really an orgasm like a man would have. More like a female gushing lubrication when suddenly aroused.

this is more like my orgasm used to be while sucking a hot cock......just started a stream flowing, not squirts, no jerking, just a steady stream of cum and it was almost enough to make me pass out.