Register
Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 3265

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by tryxxxfun View Post
    Hello everyone, Male, female.... Still exploring my bi curiousities and ran across this site. So far I am finding some interesting conversatinos/posts. So cool
    Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Bi_bayarea View Post
    Hello all, I'm sort of new here, just one post! My first experience was at a young age, and it never left my mind. Only when I was in my 30's did the desire really get me to take my first step. So far I've been with several men, lots of good sex, and I just want to push myself to be more involved here.

welcome welcome

I found this site around October and find the reading quite exciting (would love to meet some of you). I’ve been interested over the years kinda hit and miss, my first experience I was about 50 and it felt so natural I was overwhelmed. Being married and I guess you could say in the closet my wife has no idea. I live in northern Ca near Santa Rosa Ca if anyone is interested I’d love to hear from you?

Quote Originally Posted by wb4all View Post
    I found this site around October and find the reading quite exciting (would love to meet some of you). I’ve been interested over the years kinda hit and miss, my first experience I was about 50 and it felt so natural I was overwhelmed. Being married and I guess you could say in the closet my wife has no idea. I live in northern Ca near Santa Rosa Ca if anyone is interested I’d love to hear from you?
    Welcme to Bisexual.cm!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Welcome

Hi, all, I live near London UK, in Surrey - I see there's not many local to me on here but never mind.
    I am not very experienced - I don't find men attractive but love sucking cock - I don't understand how that works but there it is.
    If a guy gets dressed up though, it drives me wild!
    Married 5 years ago so that side of my life is secret and remains dormant.
    Enjoying this site very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Maginotwaltz View Post
    Hi, all, I live near London UK, in Surrey - I see there's not many local to me on here but never mind.
    I am not very experienced - I don't find men attractive but love sucking cock - I don't understand how that works but there it is.
    Welcome to bisexual.com

Hi Everyone! I am so grateful that I found bisexual.com. It is very hard to find a site that is legitimate and not full of bots or fake accounts. I live in upstate NY in the Finger Lakes Region near Seneca Lake. I love to sail and hike the beautiful waterfalls in my area. I'm excited to be here and wish to make good friends on this site. Thanks or having me -

Quote Originally Posted by secretservicer View Post
    Hi Everyone! I am so grateful that I found bisexual.com. It is very hard to find a site that is legitimate and not full of bots or fake accounts. I live in upstate NY in the Finger Lakes Region near Seneca Lake. I love to sail and hike the beautiful waterfalls in my area. I'm excited to be here and wish to make good friends on this site. Thanks or having me -

Welcome to bisexual.com

Thanks!

Welcome to bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by Maginotwaltz View Post

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by secretservicer View Post
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Hi my name is michelle i am a crossdresser and i am looking for some friends

Hey, please read my profile. If you are reasonably close by Cobourg Ontario and area, would like to here from you.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle60 View Post
    Hi my name is michelle i am a crossdresser and i am looking for some friends
    Welcme to the site Michelle!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisenior007 View Post
    Hey, please read my profile. If you are reasonably close by Cobourg Ontario and area, would like to here from you.
    Welcme to the site Biseinor007!

Hi, from southern Ontario. Looking to meet local members.

New kid here. Retired and living in south Texas. Thanks for the validation.

This is Jimmy from Charlotte NC. I am a 62 year old, white male who is married. My wife knows about my bisexuality and knows about my first guy to guy experience at age 15. So feel free to message me.

Hello, I found this site by chance last November and joined along with posting a personal ad, but things got busy and I would only occasionally drop in and see what was going on. I am now fully retired and my time is open and looking forward to meeting and speaking with many of you over the next few months.

I sincerely hope to make a few new friends and aquatintances.

Feel free to contact me to chat, I have many questions about my choice of a bi lifestyle and maybe you can help me grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_1955 View Post
    Hello, I found this site by chance last November and joined along with posting a personal ad, but things got busy and I would only occasionally drop in and see what was going on. I am now fully retired and my time is open and looking forward to meeting and speaking with many of you over the next few months.

Feel free to contact me to chat, I have many questions about my choice of a bi lifestyle and maybe you can help me grow.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy1664 View Post
    This is Jimmy from Charlotte NC. I am a 62 year old, white male who is married. My wife knows about my bisexuality and knows about my first guy to guy experience at age 15. So feel free to message me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke107 View Post
    New kid here. Retired and living in south Texas. Thanks for the validation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisenior007 View Post
    Welcome to bisexual.com!!

What part of Alabama? Birmingham area here and been way too long since I have enjoyed a nice cock.

Quote Originally Posted by wyzrd View Post
    What part of Alabama? Birmingham area here and been way too long since I have enjoyed a nice cock.
    Welcme to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy1664 View Post
    Welcme to the site!
    Last edited by csreef; Dec 31, 2021 at 8:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke107 View Post
    New kid here. Retired and living in soutas. Thanks for the validation.
    Welcme to the site, Duke107!
    Last edited by csreef; Dec 31, 2021 at 8:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_1955 View Post

Welcme to the site!

Young bi Latin bottom here and still relatively new to the site. Hope to meet and talk with different people here and share experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinBttm View Post
    Young bi Latin bottom here and still relatively new to the site. Hope to meet and talk with different people here and share experiences.
    Welcme to the site! Nice pic on your Avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Welcme to the site! Nice pic on your Avatar!
    thank you papi