Register
Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 3265

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by BiRyanL View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Ryan and I recently have embraced being bisexual. I have always felt that I wanted to be with both guys and girls but never pursued it because of my upbringing. After a few hot encounters with guys, it has sealed it in my mind, I am bisexual. For the first time in my life it feels like I can relax and embrace a part of myself I always wanted to be. In fact I am starting up some regular encounters with some local guys. There are several things though I want to try. Even though I enjoy both guys and girls, I wonder what it would be like to dress as a girl and be submissive. Usually I am very dominant in the bedroom with BDSM and everything but I am very curious how I would feel being the girl. So I intend to explore that as well. This site is great, it shows there are other people who think like me and that I am not alone.
    Sorry for a later welcome from me, but I still wanted to add my welcome to you: this is definitely a site where you can talk about and explore your feelings with like-minded guys. I totally relate to you about coming to finally accept your bisexuality and loving it. We are all after trying to understand ourselves better and finding and accepting our identity. It took me 21 years of anonymous cocksucking to do it myself, but when I finally inserted first my tongue and then my cock into another man's ass, that intimacy just woke up the gay part of myself in a much bigger way than ever before. That level of intimacy with another man finally allowed me to realize that I really was bisexual, and I loved it and was actually very proud of it. After that I stopped all anonymous sex and I've only been getting together with guys in each other's homes for much more intimate sex.

I'm not all the way there yet in exploring the gay part of me, but I look forward to the process. I'm not out of the closet, except to a couple of therapists and my ex-girlfriend, and I'm still attracted to women, but when I'm with another guy, I can totally relax and completely be gay with him, and love that feeling. Next for me is to have another guy fuck me. I want to sub and give myself to another man. I guess I have a bit of that in common with you as well. Good luck with your own exploration, and enjoy the site!

Welcome! My experience here has always been pleasant and low threat. Enjoy your new found exploring

Welcome to bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrock4fun View Post
    Hi from Small Town, Mo!
    There is no one and no place around here for a bi, married man to safely find refuse and some safe friendly cock to share. As a result I found this website. Although I don?t post often, because nothing ever happens with me; this is the ONLY place where I feel safe to be me. Openly and extremely horny all the time, bisexual, married man! My wife knows I?ve ?been? bi but she isn?t open to the idea of me being actively bisexual, so we don?t discuss it. I try to bring it up but she just dismisses it. Ironically, I finally told her I was bisexual (BEFORE we got married) because she brought up the idea of a threesome with another man. Once I confessed why i would interested, I think it became to real for her. So here I am, trolling articles and wishing I had some good friends?with benefits.
    thank you all for this site!
    Cant believe I missed saying welcome to someone from back home

Quote Originally Posted by BiRyanL View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Ryan and I recently have embraced being bisexual. I have always felt that I wanted to be with both guys and girls but never pursued it because of my upbringing. After a few hot encounters with guys, it has sealed it in my mind, I am bisexual. For the first time in my life it feels like I can relax and embrace a part of myself I always wanted to be. In fact I am starting up some regular encounters with some local guys. There are several things though I want to try. Even though I enjoy both guys and girls, I wonder what it would be like to dress as a girl and be submissive. Usually I am very dominant in the bedroom with BDSM and everything but I am very curious how I would feel being the girl. So I intend to explore that as well. This site is great, it shows there are other people who think like me and that I am not alone.
    Welcome

Hi
    From time to time I have the desire, need, an irresistible itch to jump into bed with another guy ............ or 2 for that hot carnal encounter that only another man knows how to give.

I am not attracted to men in an emotional sense, for me its all about sex, I enjoy kissing eating cock the deeper throat the better and of course anal.

I have a girl friend who loves using her strap-on and gets a buzz out 'supervising 2 boi's at play

I am live in southeast UK

Quote Originally Posted by dicktrobing View Post
    Hi
    From time to time I have the desire, need, an irresistible itch to jump into bed with another guy ............ or 2 for that hot carnal encounter that only another man knows how to give.

I am not attracted to men in an emotional sense, for me its all about sex, I enjoy kissing eating cock the deeper throat the better and of course anal.

I have a girl friend who loves using her strap-on and gets a buzz out 'supervising 2 boi's at play

welcome

Hi

Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Hello, healthy married man who is looking for a similar male in my area. I live in Sarasota Florida and Cashiers North Carolina. I am looking forward to learning how other men handle their bisexually within a married relationship. I was raised a catholic and only recently have become very aware and comfortable about my sexual energy for a man. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160703_114031.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	58377

Quote Originally Posted by futimes1380 View Post
    Hello, healthy married man who is looking for a similar male in my area. I live in Sarasota Florida and Cashiers North Carolina. I am looking forward to learning how other men handle their bisexually within a married relationship. I was raised a catholic and only recently have become very aware and comfortable about my sexual energy for a man. Click image for larger version. 

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Hi, I am 59, married, bi. She knows and is ok with it as long as it remains online. Like to share my xperience with other men.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana60 View Post
    Hi, I am 59, married, bi. She knows and is ok with it as long as it remains online. Like to share my xperience with other men.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Welcome, and thanks for joining us

Plenty of guys to chat with online here

Hi

Welcome to bisexual.com

I bid you a hot welcome! I am 59 myself, bi, but recently out of a long-term relationship with a woman. This is the place to be to chat with other guys with your feelings. See you on the boards!

Hi, great to be here. 55 MWM looking to explore my curiosity secretly. Have had a couple experiences and liked it a lot. SE Michigan area. Oh and I love wearing silky pantyhose when I’m feeling naughty.
    Last edited by Seamlesssensation; Oct 25, 2021 at 5:17 PM. Reason: Typo

Thank you for the warm welcome drew, my name is ScottyD and this is my first day to checkout this site and Im looking for some friends to help guide me through it . I?m from Texas and would love to meet any mature people from my area that are into threesomes. If I want to know what I really like then let?s talk.
    Last edited by ScottyD; Oct 25, 2021 at 8:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamlesssensation View Post
    Hi, great to be here. 55 MWM looking to explore my curiosity secretly. Have had a couple experiences and liked it a lot. SE Michigan area. Oh and I love wearing silky pantyhose when I’m feeling naughty.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com. This is a good site to explore your curiosity!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyD View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome drew, my name is ScottyD and this is my first day to checkout this site and Im looking for some friends to help guide me through it . I?m from Texas and would love to meet any mature people from my area that are into threesomes. If I want to know what I really like then let?s talk.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyD View Post
    well, welcome to the group........

Quote Originally Posted by Seamlesssensation View Post
    my kinda guy, welcome to the club

Hi, I'm Jargon, a 66 yr old widower, once again exploring my bi-side at this later stage in my life.

Welcome to bisexual.com

Hello everyone, not sure where to start but here I go. I'm a 45 year old married man with 3 daughters. I've been happily married for 20 years now and have been on and off attracted to men, and love to cross dress on the side. My wife found out about 2ish years ago and was "kind of" accepting of who I am. I've been trying to hide this part of me for my entire life, growing up in a military house with a 21 year old veteran drill sergeant.....well lets just say, expression was not really allowed. SO, I've been trying to navigate my life and this side of me without destroying everything that we've (my wife and I) built......Its been interesting to say the least. I'm currently in therapy and meds, but self medicate (drinking with buddy's) to drown it out. Friends and family don't really know, but I'm sure some suspect. Just here for others that are feeling the same way, i need to know I'm not alone! I used to have an outlet.....I would cam in drag, but once my wife found out....it was almost the end of our relationship. Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedTom View Post
    Hello everyone, not sure where to start but here I go. I'm a 45 year old married man with 3 daughters. I've been happily married for 20 years now and have been on and off attracted to men, and love to cross dress on the side. My wife found out about 2ish years ago and was "kind of" accepting of who I am. I've been trying to hide this part of me for my entire life, growing up in a military house with a 21 year old veteran drill sergeant.....well lets just say, expression was not really allowed. SO, I've been trying to navigate my life and this side of me without destroying everything that we've (my wife and I) built......Its been interesting to say the least. I'm currently in therapy and meds, but self medicate (drinking with buddy's) to drown it out. Friends and family don't really know, but I'm sure some suspect. Just here for others that are feeling the same way, i need to know I'm not alone! I used to have an outlet.....I would cam in drag, but once my wife found out....it was almost the end of our relationship. Thanks for reading!
    Welcome, Confused Tom to Bisexual.com, and you are not alone!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred_Brice View Post
    Welcome, Confused Tom to Bisexual.com, and you are not alone!
    Thanks! Love the quote in your signature, so true!

Welcme to Bisexual.com!YOU ARE NOT ALONE WHEN YOU ARE HERE!

welcome to the group, yeah, CD is a hard one for many to understand why we do it

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    welcome to the group, yeah, CD is a hard one for many to understand why we do it
    Thank you and it really is. My outlet is gone, It let me escape my world and feel sexy. Now it’s mostly just wearing sexy men’s underwear, which she doesn’t understand either!