Register
Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 3265

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by diamondgirls View Post
    Hello to all,
    I am new member of this board, Thanks for all.
    Welcme to the site!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Hi from Small Town, Mo!
    There is no one and no place around here for a bi, married man to safely find refuse and some safe friendly cock to share. As a result I found this website. Although I don’t post often, because nothing ever happens with me; this is the ONLY place where I feel safe to be me. Openly and extremely horny all the time, bisexual, married man! My wife knows I’ve “been” bi but she isn’t open to the idea of me being actively bisexual, so we don’t discuss it. I try to bring it up but she just dismisses it. Ironically, I finally told her I was bisexual (BEFORE we got married) because she brought up the idea of a threesome with another man. Once I confessed why i would interested, I think it became to real for her. So here I am, trolling articles and wishing I had some good friends…with benefits.
    thank you all for this site!

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrock4fun View Post
    Hi from Small Town, Mo!
    There is no one and no place around here for a bi, married man to safely find refuse and some safe friendly cock to share. As a result I found this website. Although I don’t post often, because nothing ever happens with me; this is the ONLY place where I feel safe to be me. Openly and extremely horny all the time, bisexual, married man! My wife knows I’ve “been” bi but she isn’t open to the idea of me being actively bisexual, so we don’t discuss it. I try to bring it up but she just dismisses it. Ironically, I finally told her I was bisexual (BEFORE we got married) because she brought up the idea of a threesome with another man. Once I confessed why i would interested, I think it became to real for her. So here I am, trolling articles and wishing I had some good friends…with benefits.
    Welcome...I'm glad you found this site. . . Hopefully you'll find a friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrock4fun View Post
    Hi from Small Town, Mo!
    Welcome to bisexual.com

Hello everyone. My name is Ryan and I recently have embraced being bisexual. I have always felt that I wanted to be with both guys and girls but never pursued it because of my upbringing. After a few hot encounters with guys, it has sealed it in my mind, I am bisexual. For the first time in my life it feels like I can relax and embrace a part of myself I always wanted to be. In fact I am starting up some regular encounters with some local guys. There are several things though I want to try. Even though I enjoy both guys and girls, I wonder what it would be like to dress as a girl and be submissive. Usually I am very dominant in the bedroom with BDSM and everything but I am very curious how I would feel being the girl. So I intend to explore that as well. This site is great, it shows there are other people who think like me and that I am not alone.

Hi all, after 14 posts testing the waters on this forum, I'm so far happy with it here. I say that because I had joined other forums but my wife and I were inundated with hookup requests and that's not why we became members, so we left the forums. What we did want was advice, suggestions, ideas and of course reading other peoples experiences.

I have never considered myself bisexual but totally loved being pegged by my wife. It was her suggestion that since I seemed to really like sucking her strapon dong, being fucked by her with it and eating my cum, maybe we should try it with another guy, maybe I would like the feel of a real cock in my mouth, swallowing and being fucked in the ass. There were conditions though. She would have to be present, give instruction and maybe participate if I was okay with it. We have also made the decision that there would be no emotional connection between either of us with our third. Consequently we are now in a dry spell because we decided our third was having and emotional connection. We remain friends and he understands why we no longer invite him to be part of our sex life.

We are currently considering other options, another bi guy, transsexual or CD. We are not into rough sex, domination or humiliation just sensual sex. My wife has also recently asked if I would enjoy watching her have sex with another woman and yes, I would if the same rules apply. She has a very long time friend that she has in mind and has already confided in her that we had threeway sex with another guy and she loved watching me suck off and get fucked by another guy. Her friend seemed to also be interested in watching and participating.

Anyway, new doors to further adventures are opening and we are both anxious to get started. I'm thinking being spit roasted by two women using strapons, a transsexual lady or CD might be awesome.
    Last edited by Findingmyway; Jul 26, 2021 at 4:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Findingmyway View Post
    Hi all, after 14 posts testing the waters on this forum, I'm so far happy with it here. I say that because I had joined other forums but my wife and I were inundated with hookup requests and that's not why we became members, so we left the forums. What we did want was advice, suggestions, ideas and of course reading other peoples experiences.

I have never considered myself bisexual but totally loved being pegged by my wife. It was her suggestion that since I seemed to really like sucking her strapon dong, being fucked by her with it and eating my cum, maybe we should try it with another guy, maybe I would like the feel of a real cock in my mouth, swallowing and being fucked in the ass. There were conditions though. She would have to be present, give instruction and maybe participate if I was okay with it. We have also made the decision that there would be no emotional connection between either of us with our third. Consequently we are now in a dry spell because we decided our third was having and emotional connection. We remain friends and he understands why we no longer invite him to be part of our sex life.

We are currently considering other options, another bi guy, transsexual or CD. We are not into rough sex, domination or humiliation just sensual sex. My wife has also recently asked if I would enjoy watching her have sex with another woman and yes, I would if the same rules apply. She has a very long time friend that she has in mind and has already confided in her that we had threeway sex with another guy and she loved watching me suck off and get fucked by another guy. Her friend seemed to also be interested in watching and participating.

Anyway, new doors to further adventures are opening and we are both anxious to get started. I'm thinking being spit roasted by two women using strapons, a transsexual lady or CD might be awesome.
    Congratulations, on exploring your sexuality, and for having such a fantastic understanding wife! Welcome to the site!

Welcome to bisexual.com the both of you

Quote Originally Posted by BiRyanL View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Ryan and I recently have embraced being bisexual. I have always felt that I wanted to be with both guys and girls but never pursued it because of my upbringing. After a few hot encounters with guys, it has sealed it in my mind, I am bisexual. For the first time in my life it feels like I can relax and embrace a part of myself I always wanted to be. In fact I am starting up some regular encounters with some local guys. There are several things though I want to try. Even though I enjoy both guys and girls, I wonder what it would be like to dress as a girl and be submissive. Usually I am very dominant in the bedroom with BDSM and everything but I am very curious how I would feel being the girl. So I intend to explore that as well. This site is great, it shows there are other people who think like me and that I am not alone.
    It is great you embraced and explored your Sexuality, and are now comfortable with it! Good for you! Oh yea, welcome to the site!

I'm Lorenzo MBM, Amputee, Bi guy looking around the DVM area

Quote Originally Posted by AmputeeWolf View Post
    Hi welcome

welcome

Welcme to the site!

Toak69 here. Very happily married Heterosexual male who has found an additional male body can add something to the sex act. My wife and I spent a couple of years as active swingers and in that time we had three encounters that involved mm interaction on some level. I have had a total of 4 oral encounters that did not go to completion, after all, we were there for swinging. I had one backdoor encounter as a bottom, and unfortunately it was not as pleasant as I had hoped. His cock satisfied my wife just fine, but at 10" long and pretty thick it was too much. He got about half way in and I had to say stop, which he promptly did and pulled out. I honestly believe a nice 5-6 inches would probably feel pretty nice, we will see.

My wife has agreed to be my wing-woman in any future encounters. I would love to be able to finish off a cock with a BJ. I would really like the feel of it in my mouth. Anyway, that is way more information than I have ever shared before so I will stop there.

Quote Originally Posted by toak69 View Post
    Toak69 here. Very happily married Heterosexual male who has found an additional male body can add something to the sex act. ?. My wife has agreed to be my wing-woman in any future encounters. I would love to be able to finish off a cock with a BJ. I would really like the feel of it in my mouth. Anyway, that is way more information than I have ever shared before so I will stop there.
    Welcome aboard, Toak69
    You will find this site and this group to be very helpful in your quest. You have more experience than most, and less than some. Therefore you and wife may also be able to educate those of us who are have had less bi interactions. Again, Welcome.

Toak69 here. Very happily married Heterosexual male who has found an additional male body can add something to the sex act. My wife and I spent a couple of years as active swingers and in that time we had three encounters that involved mm interaction on some level. I have had a total of 4 oral encounters that did not go to completion, after all, we were there for swinging. I had one backdoor encounter as a bottom, and unfortunately it was not as pleasant as I had hoped. His cock satisfied my wife just fine, but at 10" long and pretty thick it was too much. He got about half way in and I had to say stop, which he promptly did and pulled out. I honestly believe a nice 5-6 inches would probably feel pretty nice, we will see.

My wife has agreed to be my wing-woman in any future encounters. I would love to be able to finish off a cock with a BJ. I would really like the feel of it in my mouth. Anyway, that is way more information than I have ever shared before so I will stop there.
    welcome to the group

First, Welcme to the site! You are very lucky to have a wife who is so open. Good for you!

I am new to this site! Married but never had a bi experience. Hope to connect to bi guys in the same situation and age for some fun, sexy connections and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Thick&hard View Post
    I am new to this site! Married but never had a bi experience. Hope to connect to bi guys in the same situation and age for some fun, sexy connections and more!
    Welcme to the site Thick and Hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Thick&hard View Post
    welcome to the group

Married Bi guy here I love cock as much as pussy in fact I love then together I also like to wear panties I feel soooo naughty in them

Quote Originally Posted by GmanBi View Post
    Married Bi guy here I love cock as much as pussy in fact I love then together I also like to wear panties I feel soooo naughty in them
    Welcme to the site, GmanBi!

Welcome all the new members here at bisexual.com

Hello everyone! I?m a 48 year old male here from Alabama who has been having some bicurious feelings lately. So I actually joined here back in November and just now getting around to introducing myself. Hope to make many new friends here and maybe share some thoughts and fantasies!

Welcome TonyBobby

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBobby73 View Post
    Hello everyone! I?m a 48 year old male here from Alabama who has been having some bicurious feelings lately. So I actually joined here back in November and just now getting around to introducing myself. Hope to make many new friends here and maybe share some thoughts and fantasies!
    Welcome to the group

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBobby73 View Post
    Welcme to Bisexual.com! Who knows, maybe you will get to live out some fantasies!
    Last edited by csreef; Sep 28, 2021 at 5:17 PM.

I am a 29-year-old boy. I turn 30 years old this month. I live in Edina, Minnesota. I am looking to make some bisexual friends in Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvita View Post
    I am a 29-year-old boy. I turn 30 years old this month. I live in Edina, Minnesota. I am looking to make some bisexual friends in Minnesota.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvita View Post
    Welcome to the group