Register
Page 90 of 109 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 3266

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Oral_guy View Post
    Hi everyone. Came across the site and had to join. Been non active since I got married 15 years ago and found myself missing giving bj's.
    Welcme back M'friend!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Oral_guy View Post
    Hi everyone. Came across the site and had to join. Been non active since I got married 15 years ago and found myself missing giving bj's.
    Welcome to the site

Newly arrived from SW Ontario, Canada. I'm not new to bi play, but interest has been rather rekindled of late. Subject for a thread at some point, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlestyx View Post
    Newly arrived from SW Ontario, Canada. I'm not new to bi play, but interest has been rather rekindled of late. Subject for a thread at some point, perhaps.
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlestyx View Post
    I'm glad you have rekindled your interest in Bi Play!

New to here and actually haven't had my first experience yet. Am 58 and have long wondered what it would be like to give oral to a guy. Penises are a powerful thing that I've thought about my whole adult life but never acted on. I've found myself drawn to finding out more and more after my wife passed away about 5 years ago. Anyway, I'm now actively looking for someone to regularly exchange oral and to masturbate with. Its probably just a matter of time before I truly start this journey. I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99 View Post
    New to here and actually haven't had my first experience yet. Am 58 and have long wondered what it would be like to give oral to a guy. Penises are a powerful thing that I've thought about my whole adult life but never acted on. I've found myself drawn to finding out more and more after my wife passed away about 5 years ago. Anyway, I'm now actively looking for someone to regularly exchange oral and to masturbate with. Its probably just a matter of time before I truly start this journey. I'm looking forward to it.
    Welcme, and good luck in your new Journey!

Hello everyone,
    I'm a 38 years old married guy living in Wales in UK but English is not my mother language.
    Ages ago I started being curious about cocks and being penetrated but never done it.

I'm glad I got to know this forum.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Metynni View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I'm a 38 years old married guy living in Wales in UK but English is not my mother language.
    Ages ago I started being curious about cocks and being penetrated but never done it.

Cheers
    Welcome

Hi, I'm Rob. I'm a 56 married guy in Phoenix Arizona, and who's very curious. Would love to chat, swap pics etc... look forward to chatting with you guys!

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

Cheers
    Welcme to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by AZBuddy View Post
    Hi, I'm Rob. I'm a 56 married guy in Phoenix Arizona, and who's very curious. Would love to chat, swap pics etc... look forward to chatting with you guys!
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99 View Post
    Thank you!
    Your Welcme!

Hi everyone! I'm 43 and single. I've fantasized about bottoming since I was a teenager. I play with dildos and butt plugs from time to time, but I've never pursued a real cock. The pandemic has got me thinking that it might be time for me to finally find a gentleman who can show me the pleasures of m2m sex. YOLO. I found this forum and appreciate the shared wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning2spread View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm 43 and single. I've fantasized about bottoming since I was a teenager. I play with dildos and butt plugs from time to time, but I've never pursued a real cock. The pandemic has got me thinking that it might be time for me to finally find a gentleman who can show me the pleasures of m2m sex. YOLO. I found this forum and appreciate the shared wisdom.
    We are glad to have you! Good luck in your exploration!

welcome to the group

I go there all the time to visit my daughter, welcome

Hello everyone,

Cheers
    welcome welcome welcome

Welcome you both to the site

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie around here

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMoore View Post
    Welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMoore View Post
    Welcme AlexMoore to Bisexual.com!

Hi, I'am Alejo and I'm new here. I've always wanted to be in a forum to chat with people about my interests. Also, I've been training my booty for anal for a while now, and I think I'm ready for someone to fuck me and to suck his dick. Idk, as of late I've been craving to suck a good hard cock followed by some anal sex. Sooo yeah, I would like to meet someone that would be interested in fucking me. I'll be posting pics of my booty regularly and yeah, I would like to share experiences as well if possible.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alejo Anal View Post
    Hi, I'am Alejo and I'm new here. I've always wanted to be in a forum to chat with people about my interests. Also, I've been training my booty for anal for a while now, and I think I'm ready for someone to fuck me and to suck his dick. Idk, as of late I've been craving to suck a good hard cock followed by some anal sex. Sooo yeah, I would like to meet someone that would be interested in fucking me. I'll be posting pics of my booty regularly and yeah, I would like to share experiences as well if possible.
    Thanks.
    Welcome to bisexual.com!

Thanks.
    Welcme to the site Alejo!

Hello all, my name is James, I love girls but at the same time, I am craving dick in my ass (that's why I bought a dildo). Haha.

Thanks.
    welcome to the group

Quote Originally Posted by firefly2000 View Post
    Hello all, my name is James, I love girls but at the same time, I am craving dick in my ass (that's why I bought a dildo). Haha.
    James, Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Thank you!