Register
Page 9 of 109 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Welcome Spark, Levity, Rockstar, binjlooking, montcoman, Bluestar, and fun4me!!

- Drew

I am 54 year old single guy who is safe and sane. Have been bi all my life, so no struggling with labels. I like to spend quality time with interesting people. Live in the midlands of South Carolina but love the beach. This looks like a great board.

Hi everyone... I took a long vacation from the hobby...lol... it has been almost 25 years since my last time. I have been looking into meeting new people for the last couple of years and it has been someone what difficult since i dont just settle for the opportunity, its more than the ole wham bam thank you maam.

My first post is done yeah...

Hi everyone!

I'm a MWM in my late 40s in the New York City surrounding area who has always been bi-curious and am ready to finally act on it before my body starts heading downhill I'm amazed and a little jelous to see so many folks say their spouse is okay with it and want to be supportive. I could not imagine discussing this with my wife. For that reason this feels pretty overwhelming but I hope to learn from reading and talking with others here how to meet someone willing to put up with a newbie and all the patience that entails.

Thanks for listening!

Hello all, I am Tom. Married Bi guy, wife knows but is not supportive at all. Active duty military, still in the closet. I have twenty years in thus far. Only had two bi experiences in my life, enjoyed them both very much. First was an MMM second was an MM. my fantasy is for an MMF. Do not think that will happen. nice to meet you all.

New member here and I'm not sure how to really categorize myself. I am mostly straight with certain bi tendencies. I've heard a term describing that as 'situationally bi' and I suppose that could be true for me. I have had some experiences but it's been a long time!

Hi. I'm new here. A friend told me about this site so I thought I would check it out. I'm bi and my husband is straight. Hoping to meet someone on here for some fun and to make lots of new friends. A little nervous about this cause I haven't told him I was gonna join it. Got my fingers crossed. And an early nice to meet you to everyone.

hi all love bi kink,here in australia,brisbane

A warm welcome to all the recent newcomers!!

- Drew

Hey,

I'm dating a bisexual guy, and i joined this site as a bisexual girl who wants to know a monogamous relationship can exist between us. From the sounds of everyones stories it can, which has given me hope.

Hello ust joined the site. my wife just recently told me she is really into girls and wants to have a great time with one. Been looking around and seems this site is real cool. Tried aff but nothing has come to fruition, yet. hopefully we can meet some beautiful women on her for my wife!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigirlandbiboy View Post
    Hey,

I'm dating a bisexual guy, and i joined this site as a bisexual girl who wants to know a monogamous relationship can exist between us. From the sounds of everyones stories it can, which has given me hope.
    Welcome!

We are a both bi couple and we are VERY happy together (though we're not totally monogamous), there is no reason monogamy, polyandry and any other form of relationship wouldn't/couldn't work for bi or straight. It's all up to the two of you!

Howdy Y'all I'm Hank...AKA Hank63....BiWM 49 and live way down in Southeast Georgia... Been out about 20 years now and love every minute of it... You might as well be yourself...Everyone else is taken.... Nice to find a place to share advice and experince with other like minded Folks... I look forward to many years of active membership.. Best wishes to ya'll....Hank
    Why is all the RUM GONE???!!!

Thanks very much, I'm sensing this site is really going to open my mind

Just a quick hello from Boston to all of our new members. Please take a look around the new and recently redesigned sight- read old threads and posts. Ask any questions you have and most of all talk. Talk to those here and more importantly talk to the bi person who brought you here.

Belle in Boston

Hi everyone im new here, found this while surfing the web for chicks that like mmf 3 somes, thought this could be a cool place to meet new people im 24 male working in sales in ks.

Hi! We're in Central-NW Indiana. Glad we found the site. Hopefully we can make some 'interesting' new friends here and be a part of a community of people who we can share our bisexuality with!

Hi everyone,

I'm a 20 year old female coming to terms with my same sex attractions. I've lurked on this site for awhile and I think its a really fun site and I hope to chat with like minded people

Quote Originally Posted by ashes2ashes View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm a 20 year old female coming to terms with my same sex attractions. I've lurked on this site for awhile and I think its a really fun site and I hope to chat with like minded people
    Hi, me too! I'm 20 and I've just joined. I am currently in a relationship with a 30 year old woman. But after almost a year I'm craving something male... So I found this site comforting to know that a lot of people have similar needs as me!! x

Hello, Vatnos here. I'm just here to argue about politics and offer advice to anyone who's too nervous to come out. I'm 26, decent amount of experience with both sexes, I live in Chapel Hill, NC so I can answer questions about being openly bi and male in a progressive enclave in the southeastern US.

Trysexual69-M/34. As a highly sexual person, I guess it shouldn't have surprised me that my sexuality couldn't be constrained to a single gender. I would say I am more bi than poly, but I am enjoying being so open to new things so you never know. Out to the wife and a lesbian friend who is dating a bisexual woman right now. Wife has been fucking awesome. I think I had a bigger issue than she did. Still on the D.L. Biggest problem for me is separating my masculinity and sexuality. Religious and societal baggage haunt me. Ok, enough rambling, this site rocks!

23 year old bi male from Iowa. Recently came to terms with my sexuality and told my girlfiriend. Not only is she accepting, but she also wants to watch me have fun with another man. She has made this very easy for me.

hi we just joined this site today looks good we are a couple from WV female Bi bbw male bi curious have a great day

Wanted to introduce myself and say hello Y'all. I'm really looking forward to meeting people and making new friends on here. So glad to find a place that I can express myself.

Sure seems like if you're not in FL, TX or CA, you can't get naked in this country!

Hi I just wanted to say hi to everyone I live in Nanaimo bc and I really like this site makes me feel not so alone

Hello All,
    I just joined the site, and I am looking forward to meeting some fun and exciting people. If you see me in the chat rooms, please say "hi". You never know where that will lead! (mischievous grin).

Hello all.
    We have been looking for a site full of likeminded individuals to chat with and possible meet to chill, get to know each other, and well...whatever feels right. So far everyone has been really welcoming and sweet.
    We look forward to chatting with you guys.
    Peace.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome-coffee-image.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	10221
    Welcome all!

[Drew pours everyone a cup of cyber java]

- Drew

Hey there everyone. I'm new to this community, and new to the bisexual community as well, just not so much my feelings. You can call me Craig, or AnimeKrasus. Either is good, and I'm used to going by Krasus anyways. I can't wait to chat with likeminded people here.