Register
Page 44 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 3251

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

I agree Clancy

Hello all. I am a 56 year old mwm from Delaware and been married 36 years. Over the past 10 years or so, I have acquired a curiosity about sucking another mans cock. My wife knows nothing about my hidden secret. I recently told her about sucking off my best friend when we were tweens and into later teen years and she didn't have much to say about that and has pretty much dropped it like I never said anything. Denial???

Hello my name is Andy and I am both new to this site and new to the central Florida area. I currently live in the Villages. About a half hour south of Ocala. I am just settling in to the area and came on here to see what was going on in this area. I look forward to meeting new people and expiriencing new things. Anyway hello everybody.

Hello all, im 46F Bi-curious from Florida Hope to meet some friendly people ..

Hi from the Boston area I'm 55 bi and been spending alot of time lately wondering if I'm more than bi and hopefully this site can help me figure this out

Hello everyone. I'm Ken, T1m34Fun on the site. 56, married, from central NJ looking to meet others and have some fun with people that enjoy the same things as I do. Just joined yesterday and am familiarizing myself with the site and what it has to offer. Hope to hear from you.

I've been here for a while but never introduced myself. I'm a married, 54 yo male, bi-sexual and in a sexless marriage. I've been feeling very submissive as of late. I'm very open to a lot of things. I'm want so bad to tell my wife my feelings, but I'm sure it would not end well. Thank goodness for sites like this. It keeps me hoping there is hope. Thanks for listening. XXOO Jaime

Hi I am an older Bi male living in Nebraska in small town...Hoping to build some friendships here no matter the miles and hoping to make friendships locally its not been easy being bi but I don't believe in giving up either. Feel free to contact me... Thanks!

Hi, Everyone. I am glad to join this.

Hello I am an early forties man that has been some what happily married for the last nine years. I have finally admitted to myself and then to my wife that I am bisexual. Looking forward to seeing how other bisexual married men stay happily married.

Hi all, joined a few months ago but only found this forum today. I'm an active 69 yo, married bi guy who really loves playing with guys. Same as many here, my wife has not idea that I'm Bi so of course must be very very careful. Have a passion for being naked especially when swimming as it gives me such a feeling of total freedom. I also have a thing for men in briefs and my most favorite color is burgundy. I'm a retired forest fire fighter and love the outdoors, camping, canoeing, alpine skiing and hiking. Also into wood carving and Landscape painting.

Hello everyone. I'm a married guy in my early 40s. I've never been with another guy... just in the curious stage! Found this forum and thought I'd join. I look forward to chatting and getting you know you all!

Hi to one and all, I am an older male 74 this year, I am uncertain if the handle of BI is relative today, I have been as discribed for many years, I am primarily a (cocksucker) or any other label is used in mixed company, I believe we have a right to be who we are, and not have to cower in a corner so others who do not respect the same in me live their lives free. I will stand up for anyone who is down and extend a hand so they too may stand. Séamus

Hey all. I'm a MWM 32 that is looking for discrete encounters to satisfy my curiosities. I have limited experience and am lookong for someone at my same level.

Welcome....

rebuilt profile here. White Hall, Arkansas here.

Hi I'm John Randolph. Ft. Lauderdale area. 52 SWM Looking for others in Broward County. If need be contact me through this site.

Hi. I am not totally new. I was here years ago. I may be stopping in more now.
    I always seem to be a foot and a half from where I want to be.

Been here as a guest for awhile, recent post give me confidence that this a place were I can discuss things with like minded people. Thanks!

Hi all, 49yo married male. had only one experience but cant stop thinking of another.

Hi. My name Adam. I come from Slovakia. I got more exp with bi 3. Like to suck with women and be sumbisiv. Early i Dell my ex gf. Was looking and sucking

After 6-7x break.now im alone and looking fór hotwife or women fór allntime suck

Hi everyone! I am proud to be a bi, i join in this forum because i want to express my feelings being a bisexual im happy to be here! so much happy

Hi all thank you. My name’s Daniel. Love to hear from pa members

Hi everyone Sharon here mature cd , love to chat so get in touch thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Sharon and welcum...

Been gone for a while since my browser or ISP was reporting issues with the site. Anyway, really glad things are back. Check out my profile and say hello if you like.

Hi guys I'm from Scarborough Ontario I've been sucking my friends cock off and on for years and just recently started cruising I'm 52 married for 30 years and find myself looking for the company of a man more and more. I love sucking cock and it's true men do give better head. So if your in the area hit me up

I'm from 479 area. Northwest Arkansas.. I'm a total bottom seeking top men 40 an older preferably.. With big cocks to meet and get me spun out and fuck me

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    Been here as a guest for awhile, recent post give me confidence that this a place were I can discuss things with like minded people. Thanks!
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by luvu2see View Post
    Hi all, 49yo married male. had only one experience but cant stop thinking of another.
    One time and I was hooked as well!