Register
Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Welcome you two not-so-new members! Thanks for the support on the new and improved site.

- Drew
    Last edited by Drew; Jun 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM.

Hello everyone, my name's Cody. I was searching the web for Bisexual communities and info about such things for recently I have became Bi. I had an experience with my friend a while ago and enjoyed it very much. So.. Yeah, I am new to this. I'm so glad to have found this community! Only a few people that know me know that I am Bi and I would like to keep it that way until I learn more about myself and get a tad bit older. Currently I am 18 years young and I'm looking for friends that have shared interests with me. Any friendly faces out there??(:
    -Cody(:

how do I post a new question?
    Thanks

That pretty much somes up my being here as well

Quote Originally Posted by worryman View Post
    how do I post a new question?
    Thanks
    You just did.

Welcome all!

- Drew

I stumbled on this site yesterday and signed up in a hot sec. I am married to a woman but I keep having thoughts of missed opportunities from high school. Sort of a "What if we did suck each others dick?" and have been very curious. I hope I can meat others on here who have similar situations and who knows, maybe we will find out the "What if" and more?

Hi BiChuck
    I am a married Bi as well and she doesn't know either.

ok here then, I am new here, not sure how or where to post, But my question is about my wife. She had a fantasy about sleeping with a women, I let her fulfill her fantasy with a friend of hers. Do you think it is possible for those 2 to just be friends again. I know both women enjoyed it. But she told me she would not do anything behind my back. As a man I don't think I could be just friends with someone I had sex with, Just wondering how a women would feel.

Quote Originally Posted by worryman View Post
    ok here then, I am new here, not sure how or where to post, But my question is about my wife. She had a fantasy about sleeping with a women, I let her fulfill her fantasy with a friend of hers. Do you think it is possible for those 2 to just be friends again. I know both women enjoyed it. But she told me she would not do anything behind my back. As a man I don't think I could be just friends with someone I had sex with, Just wondering how a women would feel.
    Welcome Worryman and ALL the new and not so new members here. You have made your way to an amazing site. Take the time to go back and look through old articles and posts. Come to chat and meet new people.

Worryman, I think your question above is a good one, perhaps you should re-post it in the main forum.

Belle in Boston

Hi, My user name is Golfbear, 54 yr old, bisexual, married ,( wife does`nt know about my liking for the male sex ) Bear type of guy, stockybuild, like to meet bisexual couples where both are bisexual not just one, live in Norway , enjoy a nice cock to suck now and then,,, like to meet males aged between 30 and upwards. have got webcam and skype,

Hello, my name is Jim. I have been member of this site for awhile, but I have jut started to look around. I am now ready to interact with other members. So hi to everyone.

Hello "Playground"!!
    I guess I am new "enough" to the playground to still offer an introduction, but first I offer a "thank you" to the true newbies for sharing their intros and situations. I am the adventurous and spontaneous one of my partnership so "The Playground" is ideal for me. My partner is a little more apprehensive, but I believe this will be the place she confidently embraces and explores!

Best to all,
    Melissa (GJorges)

FYI: The "George" thing comes from the Buggs Bunny cartoon with the abominable snow man..."my own bunny rabbit..I will name him George..."

A big HELLO to everybody! New guy here still exploring the site. So far I like what I have seen. It's comforting to know that you are not alone in your thoughts and feelings. I'm glad to be here and am looking forward to making new friends.

Hi,I enjoy this site very much.It,s great to see that there are others like myself in the world.Better late than never....

Welcome all recent newcomers!

I have been so busy with night school the last few weeks, I haven't been around so much. I'll be glad when the current term is over in another week or so!

- Drew

I found this site while I was searching about bisexual men and bisexual women in a relationship together. Well, I'm in a hetero relationship, but I'm bisexual and he doesn't seem to understand me. He lacks a bit of confidence. Well, I'm just saying hello. ^.^

I have actually been a member for a few years, but I never really understood how to use most of it. Or I didn't see enough activity to make it worth looking into. I am originally from Ohio, and just moved to Seattle a few months ago. I finally have found work. Yay me I am bisexual, though I have not yet been with a man. I have shared my thoughts though with a few of my ex-gfs. We did not break up over the issue. The few I've told were cool with it, as they too had bisexual tendencies. There are reasons I won't get into that indicate to me that i'm bisexual as opposed to just bi-curious. But I guess I'll never know until I make that final step. I am hoping to do that soon. And this site seemed like a great place to start. I am a charming smartass/poet. I kow it sounds contradictory but I find that I am a man of contradictions but it's those contradictions that help define me. So I always say, whateer you wish to know, just ask, and whatever you need to know I'll tell you. I'm open minded and straight forward. I have no pretense. I speak my mind, but that's not to say I'm always right, but I never say things just to make everyone else happy. As for coming out. I have only told a few people. I find people are a bit too judgemental still. and until I am sure of what I want to do and who I want to be with. I don't feel it's necessary to add anymore complications to my life, until the need arises. so that's me in a nutshell.

Welcome!

- Drew

Drew, I'm new here. No question re: being a bttm bi and very oral. I do prefer men but find it difficult to meet other like-minded men. There are a lot of fakes online and it's time consuming but I look forward to a successful present and future. I came across a term called edgeing and don't know it's meaning. I'd like to meet gay or bi men. Anyone can view my profile. Thanks!

HELLO! I am relatively new tp Bisexual.com. At the same time I feel like I am home among family. I have become active in the blogs and groups and hope to contribute to the site. If there are members from the South LA Bay or Orange County CA), maybe we can form our own subgroup.

just joined site today! looking for women, couples and bi male! im a very open-minded person. im very laid back and up for anything. also would be nice to make some friends on here to discuss anything with! i am a very sexual person and tend to be on the dominant side. if a situation comes up i could be on the submissive side if need be, i just like to be that take charge type of person. i hope to meet lots of people for friends and even more. hope to hear from you guys soon. take care everyone....

Hello, I just joined the site. I am very bi curious. I am 25 and average build. I have never had a bi or gay experience. I am in a relationship but she is not interested. I "jokingly" brought up bringing a girl into our sex life and she said NO. So again i "jokingly" brought up a guy and said no. So i know shes not interestered. I would just like to have my first experience and see were it goes. I came here to talk to other people about my curiousness and possibly meet someone. Ive checked out CL and theres a ABS near by but am scared of it. Too many old people and Im affraid of cops and getting arrested. Should I be affaird of stuff like that?

I say I want to have a relationship with a guy, but never really did anything about it. Here I am. Baby steps! I think this time it will happen. What I tell myself is what I believe. I like men and love women!

Hi y'all. I'm Chad. I've been on here for a couple of years, posted a few times, but never introduced myself so I'm just taking the time to do that now. Anyways see y'all around.

Hi. I'm Mickie. I joined to get a deeper understanding of the feelings/ideas of my bisexual husband. I've just been told I should not be on here because I am not a bisexual. It really hurt my feelings. If I've offended anyone by not being bisexual, I'm sorry.

mickie, that member had absolutely no right to tell you that you are not welcome here..... drew the creator and owner of the site, along with the rest of the site, welcome all people with open arms, including partners of bisexuals as they are a big part of our lives, loves and community.....

so enjoy the forums and the chat as much as you wish, and if any member tells you that you are not welcome in the site, refer the matter to drew and he will look into it....
    finding drew is not hard, he is the one that posts in this thread with the name, Drew......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

You are indeed very welcome Mickie and everyone else!

This site is for bisexuals, and their friends, spouses, lovers, coworkers, and for anyone seeking to learn about and understand bisexuality.

- Drew

What's to say about me. I'm a MWM bi (she doesn't know) who loves oral sex with male or female or both. Very passionate and totally focused on pleasing my partner. After being raped twice at a very young age, I began to question my sexuality and then I met a couple who taught me the pleasures of being a bi. I have been straight most of my life but stray to the bi side when opportunities arise. Want to know more? Talk to me.

Hello my name is Mark, I am orally bi, I joined this site in Nov and have been off and on. I'm looking forward to what this site has to offer and making new friends and playmates
    Last edited by ilike2play69; Jul 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM.

Hi all,

I'm a Yankee ex-pat who's been in Canada for a little more than 8 years. My wife and I are kinky and polyamorous, but she is less bi than I am, so that's why I'm here. I'm looking to get to know other bisexual and/or gay men but don't expect anything beyond friendship. It's important to me that my wife knows of any intimacy I might have with someone else and I expect that the people I play with are open with their partners as well.

I'm looking forward to friendships and getting to know other people here on the site.