Register
Page 35 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 3261

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Did i do this yet? Hi, mid 50's guy here still getting my bearings in this new life i seem to have now. Just love finding like minded guys and doing stuff with them. I am not the most dominant man around, in fact i probably go to the sub side usually. Also dont mind being dressed up in fem nighties and underwear.

Hello y'all, I found this site on Monday. I was doing a lot of soul searching last weekend and because of the site. i was finally able to accept that I am bisexual. I am a 40 year old married man. I came out to her on Tuesday. First words out of her mouth was About time you finally accept yourself. She's known for years and is happy for me. She totally accepting and understanding.
    So thank you for being here.

Unofficial Community Leader

Now that is one helluva good woman! Lucky man.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

congratualtions, hope ur at peace & great that u got such a wonderfull understanding wife!!!!!

Looking for couples that like being watched on cam

I am a 39 year old Crossdresser from Canada. I think I have always known that I was bisexual but it was not until a couple of years ago that I outright told my wife. Like everything else she took it awesomely. Chances are I will never do anything with another man but at least I have found this place to at least talk about it.

Hi all,

Just signed up here. 43 slightly bi guy, married. I live in west Texas, about 120 miles from El Paso. Everything is remote out here.

Kev-Bi-Maine from central Maine. New here but been bi all my adult life....have had one threesome where wife saw me suck. I got to eat her while the transgender woman fucked her and eat her after ...... clean up crew is great!!

Quote Originally Posted by can i watch View Post
    Hello All, I sent a question out to the universe and it led me here. There are so many thoughtful, smart and totally sexxxy hot threads here...I cant wait to dig in. My story: Im a straight woman involved in an 8 year relationship with my Bi bf. I am deeply madly crazy in love with him and his sexuality is such an intense turn on to me. I want to see him suck cock and he craves it so badly. We are on the edge of it , its inevitable...I want it but...that is why Im here.
    So, any luck in watching him yet? I just started scrolling through the "introductions" and your's caught my eye. Hope you've had the chance!!

Hi my name is Keith and I live in suffolk uk are there any bi men in the uk other than me please show your hands 😄

Hi all, nice site, new here 49 bi (i think) from nw uk, married (she doesn't know) looking to chat maybe more!! very limited experience long time ago, but spend lot of time thinking back to my only cock sucking experience and now mabey wanting to do it all again..with the right guy!

Hey all! New here so I figured I'd say hi! I'm 26, heteroflexible (with only a couple experiences with the same sex) I love to meet and chat with new people, so don't hesitate to messege me personally and get a convo rolling

Hi there I am new here. Just getting to know people who are interested in the same thing as I am. In MI

Atlga60 new here from Atlanta, Ga. Looking to hook up with another male or male and female for some fun. I hope to post some pics soon, and meet some great folks here.

But the question is.. will she participate? A key thing to being happy is having a woman who will join in and enjoy a man's bisexuality with him

Hello all,
    I'm Steve. I came to this site to explore my sexuality. I have never had a bi sexual encounter but hopefully that will change. I am married and my wife knows nothing about this side of me, so discretion is important. Hoping to meet new friends and learn a little about what is out there. I live in Las Vegas so any advice from locals would be appreciated. Talk to you soon.

hi im marc from the netherlands, im bi 31 yrs versatile.
    1,81 long . would like it to get friend requests.

Marc
    Last edited by marcbi84; Aug 24, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Hi everyone i'm new here just checking out the site and see what's on here. I'm 23 bi and from NY i'll be looking around on here.

Welcome!
    Please first go to the profile "pole_smoker" and put him on your 'ignore list'. He's the resident troll who is quite ill and damaged. This way his disgusting poll, topics, and forum responses will be hidden from you. Makes for a much better experience for this site

Long time member, First time posting. Hi all, I am Shelley in sunny Las Vegas. I am bi and looking for women and couples for fun and to chat and make friends.

Hey guys- 43 MWM bi curious in Missouri, just checking things out. Not looking for a meetup yet, more of a chat bud.

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    Welcome!
    Please first go to the profile "pole_smoker" and put him on your 'ignore list'. He's the resident troll who is quite ill and damaged. This way his disgusting poll, topics, and forum responses will be hidden from you. Makes for a much better experience for this site
    Actually, you're one of the few resident trolls on here who is obsessed with me and who is mentally ill and damaged.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    Welcome!
    You're one of the only few actual trolls here.

Hi. I've been here before as VZR1800. Left for a spell, but I'm back.

Here's my previous identity.
    Last edited by cbxer66; Sep 6, 2015 at 2:24 AM.

Hello....new member here, nice to meet everyone.....please look for my blog post about first time today! Would love feedback on it!

I'm a Bi Curious guy in Idaho who is wanting to have my first sexual experience with another guy. Oral for sure.

Unhappy Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hey folks, brand new to this, married, unhappily, and taking action toward finding out what these desires are that I have....I'm embarrassed sorry

Hi Idaho

Hi, John, Bi, with a hot wife who supports me. Wants to really explore my gay side as well as have lots of fun sharing my wife.
    chat, meet, touch... Whatever. Nice to be around like minded people.