Register
Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

In Kansas here. I am straight but was raised to LOVE all! I have fallen in love with a bi-sexual man.

Hello everyone, new here. 24 years old, from pa. Stopped by to say hi.

Hello all just a good bisexual boy from Kentucky.

Hi my name is Harry, add me on ps3 Fxck_Harry or on whatsapp 075140638five six

Quote Originally Posted by Fxck_Harry View Post
    Hi my name is Harry, add me on ps3 Fxck_Harry or on whatsapp 075140638five six
    Welcome harry.

Hello to everyone... I live in Chandler AZ, not sure if this is for me or not? I am 49, never had a bisexual experience. Over the past year or so I have been a little curious, ever since I heard an interview on Sirius radio with a TS named Domino and how hot they said she looked. Well I was shocked how hot she was. Since then I have been watching a lot of TS and bisexual videos. This was the first bisexual forum site I came across.

Found this site biaccident and signed up immediately, and wow what a great site! I'm impressed by the format and members of this site what a great place to meet and chat with like minded people. Yall know how tough it is to speak of bi issues even today with draconian societal norms. I feel like this will be a great site for me and my insight.

Hi I'm new and really don't have much experience just think about stuff all the time and have a lot of fetishes

Hi everyone I’m Derrek. I’m a single bi 24, going on 25, year old part time college student and co-owner of a small online business who was born with a birth defect, Spina Bifida, and because of it I have to wear leg braces to walk. Some of my hobbies are watching the New York Yankees and Giants, the news, listen to music, read and read books on military history. I’m mostly here to chat.

What are your fetishes?

Hey everyone. 30 something bisexual bottom here just looking to have fun. Would love to meet an open minded couple or single female to play with. Stop by and say hello!

Hello all. I am 68 yo bi married guy in Georgia near Canton. I have been enjoying m2m playtime for years but remain in the closet. Would love to find men nearby for safe regular playtime. Always happy to connect with similar like minded men.

Hey Hello I'M a German Guy I hope i can do a little bit for this Board

Hi all. 26 new to this. From Nc

Hi! I'm new to this site. I am bisexual, and my wife knows. When she and I met she had a married boyfriend, and kept seeing him after we got serious. In fact she kept seeing him after we married. Unfortunately, that ended when we moved out of state. We have never found a replacement here. I am here to read interesting topics, perhaps meet new people, and be around people who are like-minded, but not sleaze-buckets.

I have not been actively sexual in a long time, but feel the need to re-engage with men, at least sexually, though I would like a male friend with benefits.

DesireToo here - new to the site and longing to let me experience fantastical fun. Look to develop my bi-ness and learn the bi feel. I hope I meet some hot guys and couples soon!

Hi were a couple and were into three some with men. You think there's any thing wrong with a man watching his wife fuck other men

Hi all, I'm Garry, 45, in a long term hetero relationship, but remembering my teens when I wanted as much cock as I could get. She doesn't know, but that's ok with me. I was versatile and gave as good as I got. Would love to do it all again, or just chat with people who like to talk dirty and get off together

Hi, married but she doesn't know about this side of me. I have no experience but I have oral and frottage fantasies all the time. I am pretty shy.

Quote Originally Posted by dapperdave View Post
    Hi, married but she doesn't know about this side of me. I have no experience but I have oral and frottage fantasies all the time. I am pretty shy.
    So tell your wife that you're bisexual, before you go cheating on her or think about it.

Thanks for the advice...

hello to all iam new here iam 55 wm bi-curious into cross dressing i will be add to my profile soon

Look, I REALLY want a steady guy for regular meetings. That's it. It is about the sex. I don't want to run off with a guy, my wife would not like that. I just want one steady person in my own age group and body type that I get on with both socially and sexually.

Looking for skype with bi couple
    would like to show what i have)
    skype is andreyparen

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Kceyes View Post
    In Kansas here. I am straight but was raised to LOVE all! I have fallen in love with a bi-sexual man.
    I discovered this site by googling " women who like bisexual men. "
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Hello all. New to this site and new to talking about my sexuality online. Found out I was bisexual after a small encounter with a husband and wife years ago, maybe one day ill get to do something like that again. Truth be told, I haven't had much action with either gender due to my shyness but I find both the male and female forms extremely desirable. Hope to talk and make new friends here.

I am new here...40 year old gay man...looking for a partner..a male...hello all

Damn! You're smokin' hot! Welcome. Just beware of pole_smoker, a vicious troll and BiBedBud who is a " wolf in sheep's clothing " and will try to exploit you.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Damn! You're smokin' hot! Welcome. Just beware of pole_smoker, a vicious troll and BiBedBud who is a " wolf in sheep's clothing " and will try to exploit you.
    You're the only troll here, and you're replying to a fake profile as usual. That pic is not that of a man that's 40.

FIRE IN THE BELLY