Register
Page 23 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Happy to be here...hopefully we find a single woman from within the gta to form an LTR with! Lots of girl on girl action with a sprinkle of my firemans hose to add a thicker element .... If you know what I mean....

Hey my name is Sam. I live close to Texarkana, Texas. I'm 44, white, 190#, 5'6" tall, 6.5" cut, bi, not gay, oral, have swallowed, safe only bottom, but no huge cocks and prefer white guys and cut cocks only. I enjoy both sexs and women come first.

Hi. Im new. I have recently discovered my bisexuality. Im keen to make similar minded friends, gain advice and experience and explore, though I have little experience and am still to tell my long term gf ( who I love and am committed too). Basically im a little confused and want to learn more about myself, before I tell her. So here I am. New, confused and want to say hi

Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly80 View Post
    does anyone really get to talking to each other off of this thread?
    Well, you sent me a message outside of this thread. I replied and then you vanished without any explanation. I asked you what happened and received no response. I didn't say anything offensive, just gave a little info about myself, so even if we wouldn't "click" there should have been no reason to run and hide. A simple conversation about your preferences would have been the polite thing to do. So maybe you are best suited to answer the question you posed here?

Hi all. I joined this site recently, I had only been looking around. I am bi-curious, I have never had sex with a man before but wanting to. I have fantasized about going down on both, male and female. I always had a deep desire to please someone intimately, but never have been able to. I am in a sexless marriage, and I have been stuck without any sex at all for 13 years. It is frustrating and I want some relief!

believe me i know how you feel

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyme1007 View Post
    Hi all. I joined this site recently, I had only been looking around. I am bi-curious, I have never had sex with a man before but wanting to. I have fantasized about going down on both, male and female. I always had a deep desire to please someone intimately, but never have been able to. I am in a sexless marriage, and I have been stuck without any sex at all for 13 years. It is frustrating and I want some relief!

Hi ran across this site and thought I would look around. Liked what I read so decided to join. Hank here , 60 , 6-2 ,220 , beard shaved head. I am a weight lifter been lifting for 40 years. Not over developed just muscular. I am 6 inches uncut and love to suck cock. My dream is to suck 4 guys at once. I have done two at once and want more.

wish we were close,uncut is my fav to suck

Quote Originally Posted by HenryDaniel View Post
    Hi ran across this site and thought I would look around. Liked what I read so decided to join. Hank here , 60 , 6-2 ,220 , beard shaved head. I am a weight lifter been lifting for 40 years. Not over developed just muscular. I am 6 inches uncut and love to suck cock. My dream is to suck 4 guys at once. I have done two at once and want more.

Hello all, I do have a GF that I live with (she doesn't know) hope to be able to explore my attraction to men.

Hi Gury and Gurls, CD from Valparaiso, IN looking to service. Let me know.

Hi there, I'm new around here and I', so glad to have found this site. I'm 35, female and live in South Africa.

I'm a newbie! I'm bisexual, and I'm proud of it Came out this past summer. I enjoy sports, reading, writing, video games, and wrestling.

Hello all sexy users!!!!!!

I am new here!!! I am jenny!!! I would like to hear from all of you!!

xoxo J

Hello all! 29 male here from midwest usa. Im just looking for some chat friends. Still in the closet. Looking for others to share experiences. If anyone wants to chat just drop me a line!

Welcome all! Search, chat, enjoy!

I am bisexual and I love Futanari.

hi im eddie 34 bi married and she knows as of not to long ago. joined the site to meet like minded people to chat learn and understand.

Hello I am a new Member Just saying Hi

29 year old married man. Just came out to my wife and we're trying to work out how to treat it and what it means to us. Hopefully we can find help with the process!

colorado / kansas border here

Hello my name is Samantha but most people call me Sam. I am 19. I am new here and bi looking for online friends

Hi,53 MWM here on the down low. Go to my profile and read my blog entry to learn more about where I stand but to sum it up I'm a "Kinsey 2" that is sexually attracted to men. I like to suck, be sucked, frot, and do anal with guys I click with.

Hi everybody. I am 36 and am just starting to come to grips with the fact that I'm attracted to women as well as men. As you can tell from my username, I'm in the northwest. Nobody url knows about this, not even my counselor because with my background it is hard to say it out loud. Hobbies include internet games, crafts, long walks, drawing, and playing the guitar. I' look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Hello All!
    Lurker for a while and just starting to post.
    Thanks for having a place to learn and find shared experiencs.

Hey guys! I am 44 years old and i am an husband, dad, a friend, a Canadian Military member, an active guy, an outdoor guy and of course i am bi. My wife knows that I am bi and she is not 100% comfortable with this. At lease she understands my desire.

As you can read, I am French Canadian and proud to be

This is Mitch from Portland Oregon.....just started experimenting my my bi side about 6 months ago.

hello im new just here hope some can help me perfect my oral skills
    will it hurt an do I.have to swallow. ?

Hi all. Mark here from Powys in Wales. Versatile bi guy living with female partner. Now seeking a regular male partner too and picking up the courage to tell my girlfriend Look forward to taking part in discussions on here, Mark x

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Hi. Im new. I have recently discovered my bisexuality. Im keen to make similar minded friends, gain advice and experience and explore, though I have little experience and am still to tell my long term gf ( who I love and am committed too). Basically im a little confused and want to learn more about myself, before I tell her. So here I am. New, confused and want to say hi
    hi qwerty -
    it was confusing for me too, at first. I didn't get the urges, feelings, whatever you want to label em until I was in my early forties, and didn't act on them until I was in my mid forties. At first I just dismissed em as me just being "curious". But thy never went away, and once I acted on them, they didn't subside, and the acts themselves (only oral at first), didn't gross me out, as I assumed that they would. On the contrary, I was hooked, and still am some 12 years later.

Hi guys and girls.
    I'm Floydy and looking for some chat and fun on this forum, which looks great.
    I'm bisexual and trying to find a way to live my life happily through this confusion I'm in.

I'm into music, cycling and weight training.

For the forum, my best assets are a positive outlook on life, friendly persona and I live to get involved in all the fun.

My physical shape is well-toned and muscular, but not bulky.
    I keep very fit and rate my best features as a good torso, strong thighs, bulging biceps and a very pert, peachy ass!

See you around!
    Fit, smooth and sexy.