Register
Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

new to site. just uploaded photos at jonnywow11 album
    Last edited by jonnywow11; May 10, 2012 at 6:44 PM.

Hrm, I never know what to say in these things, but hi all... 29 year old bi/pansexual woman from LI. Would love to meet other bi women from LI, but am also excited just to meet new people in general. I love reading, nature, swimming, movies, video games, the city, dreaming, people watching, making all kinds of art. Enraptured by all the different kinds of beauty, sexuality, sex and love that can exist in the world. Guess that's enough for now. Love!

Welcome all!

- Drew

Hello everyone I am not new on here but I just returned to the site a few weeks ago after being gone for about 8 months and wanted to say Hi and if anyone in St Pete area wants to say Hi, I welcome new friends.

Jim

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this site, hoping I can learn a lot of new things here. From my quick look around it seems like mostly everyone is very experienced so it's a bit frightening being here and being a virgin and having loads of questions. I hope this is the right place to be for that, or maybe if any of you know of some good informative forums on other sites or areas on this site that could help me out.

Anyway, great to be here! :D

New here 27 M and Bi. looking to learn some new stuff and maybe make some new friends. I'm from the western WI area!!!!!!

Hey everyone. Love a website where i can get to understand that wearing women's panties and bras is not a bad thing. I'm married to a great wife who sometimes will bring some of her panties for me to wear when we have sex. I'm enjoying the forums where i can see where other people are coming from. There are many things she does not know about me and my desires. I have always wondered what it would be like to be with another man? I enjoy masturbating so much, i wonder if it's a man i want or just seeing how it would feel to give another man pleasure either thru jacking him off or feeling what it is like to have a HARD COCK in my mouth. I guess you can say I'm a little kinky in the fact that when my wife has her sister or female friends visiting for a couple days, i will sneak a pair of there panties and jack off while wearing them. I take video or photo's so i can relive the feeling of jacking off in there panties. To see the fun i have, check out my jonnywow11 photo album. 1 of those photo's is me jacking off wearing her sisters panties. The best part of the story was that she takes long showers and as soon as she jumped in the shower, i put the panties on, jacked off in them and put them back in her suitcase before she got out of the shower. As we were talking in the living room, she bent over to pick up something she dropped and that's when i saw she was wearing the exact pair of panties i just jacked off in less than 20 minutes before. I could not believe it! I was HARD AGAIN!!!!

Welcome all!

- Drew

Hi we are a married couple, I am bi curious female hoping to meet new friends, hubby is straight but open minded. UM-well nice to meet everyone. Sorry can't think of what else to say.

Hello E/everybody. My name is Howie and I am from Memphis, Tennessee. Cat invited me to join this fine site. I am glad I did and hope to make a few friends here. Have a lovely evening.

Hello all!! We are new to the site i am a 25 year old straight female and he is a 27 year old bi male been married for 7 years. Just coming to terms and exploring his sexuality. Looking forward to chatting with you all more in the future.

Welcome all! I hope you have fun!

The below vid isn't exactly appropriate because you all aren't (necessarily) coming back but, it's a catchy diddy, and warm and friendly, and hopefully the site feels just like you are coming home.

- Drew
    Last edited by Drew; May 17, 2012 at 6:51 AM.

Welcome to everyone new, and especially to my dear one, Howie..:} Hope you love it here with us honey. We have some Nutz like in any family, but basically we's good people..like you! Muahs
    Yer Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

HI, i am Matty from just north of boston, MA.. bi curious and want to explore more with some of my sexual desires.. hope to meet some great people here.. thanks

Hi bi married guy from the big state of South Dakota not!! just a nice guy bi guy who is looking around and bloging about being bi and married looking for a great friend with benefits 21-40 if that sounds like you look me up....thanks and. take care all...

I'll post up as well. I'm not a new member, but I am a returning one. I joined up over a year ago but suspended my profile while I sorted things out. I'm married and had a great deal of difficulty, not just with extra-marital relations, but with keeping a secret about myself from my wife. I recently came out to her, and she is fully supportive of my bisexuality -- she had always believed that I was bi. She is also completely OK with me seeing men outside of our marriage. This is a huge weight off my shoulders, not because I have permission to fool around, but because I can be myself.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be out and to be here.

hi everyone, this is contagious3 here. I am straight, but I am bi-curious. I am looking for friends to get to meet, and then see what happens. Drop me a line

Im somewhat new, just becoming active within the site. I joined to satisfy some bicurious feelings I was having, and hopefully meet some awesome people that i can explore them with, either in person or through chats.

welcome to all my new friends! .......

Just got on the site

5rHi Im Greg. Wanted to say hi to everyone so hi all. Not doing real goo at navagating the site yet but trying. Just put this post here to let everyone know Im for real and seriously looking for a few friends for fun. I travel between Missouri and florida alot so if you are anywhere close to I 24, I 75, I 10 dont hesitate to let me know if you are interested. I love to have fun with sex, I hopeing this site helps me find alot more. Thanks

Re: Just got on the site

Welcome, Sugar..:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Welcome looknforit, downtoruck, contagious3, The Doctor, biguymarried33, matty and everyone else!!!

Lookn, I have taken the liberty of moving your thread to this one, as we try to keep the main forums clear of anything that resembles a personal ad.

- Drew
    Last edited by Drew; May 23, 2012 at 8:09 AM.

Hi i'm stumbled on this site today and joined up straight away. I'm bi in a new straight relationship he knows and is very supportive. This is the first time i've been completly honist about who i really am lol. All my long term relationships have been straight as its the norm with my family they don't know it would't go down well at all. It was im my last relationship about 3 years ago when i finally admitted to myself who i really was after meeting a girl in a club and had the realisation i really wanted more than just being with men but kept it secret. Now it feels good to be completly open.

Welcome KClaire and all other recent newcomers!

- Drew

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and fairly new to the bi-world. I'm in a sexless marriage and out of sexual necessity, began experimenting with men. So far I've only been on the receiving end, but am looking forward to learning the joys of giving. Hoping on this site I won't be judged to harshly.

Welcome hrndg!!

- Drew

hello all New couple here who is looking forward to the possibility af actually meeting some friends here.

Welcome LikesBothWays!

- Drew

just stoping to say hi, we are new to the site and enjoying what we've seen so far.

Hey y'all.Just joined the site after a friend told me about it.Haven't figured out how anything works yet.I am a bisexual 27 yr old married to a completely straight man.I only accepted my being bi after meeting my husband.(long story)My husband knows and accepts me for who I am.I have only come out to my friends but not to my family.Hopefully I'll meet some people here who I can keep in touch with and relate to.My personal ad tells more about me.Anyone with more questions ,feel free to contact me.