Register
Page 15 of 109 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hi all,

Stanley gere, just wanting to say hello. Im looking for a safe place to share ny thoughts and desires with like minded people.
    looking forward to meeting you all

Hi all...bi male here..Harley ride..drag racer...just here to have fun...hope to meet some of you!

Hello all, bibruh in Texas here

Hi all, I've been reading for awhile & finally decided to join up.

Hi,

Here from the SF Bay Area, and I've already met one great member here. Like many guys I had experience when I was younger, and the desires never left. Lately, I've had the opportunity to fulfill some of those desires.... ...and that's why I'm here.

Hi my name is Randy. Found this site and signed right up. I am from south east mich (oakland county). Married 34 years and have had strong bi sexual desires for a while. My wife doesnt know. I enjoy wearing the fem things (nylons heels panty hose). Hope i can get some help here on how to hook up with bi married guys. Im not a fan of craigslist but not much choice. I go to the gym and check out the other guys but how do you know? I am 6 ft 220 55 years old..... Thanks

New from Toronto Canada. anyone else from toronto? site looks interesting.

Hi, I'm a 52 yo MWM (wife doesn't know) I've been bi for about 10 yrs and have actually active in this life style for the past 4 yrs. I got introduced to this life style by an old girl friend who was bi back in the 80's so I decided that I had to check it out. At first I only received oral. Then when I got older and the wife decided she didn't want sex anymore I tried othe avenues which lead me to this life style which I enjoy emmencely. Started checking out web sites and I found this site thru the LGBT web site and love it. I'm here mostly to find people to talk to and make friends, if something else should happen so be it, lol. I'm glad to meet you all.

Hello i'm Kody. I love androgyny. I'm shy and melancholy. I'm 22 and plan on going back to college in the fall. I identified as gay for four years but have recently come to terms with my full sexuality.

Hey, 68 here..

Hi everyone. I've been a member for a month or two now, but forgot to introduce myself. I'm a mwm, 59, just recently decided to explore my increasingly bi-side interests. So far, I've met some other members online and it has been fun and stimulating. I'd love to hear from other members. Thanks for hosting this site - it is a great help for those of us new to this.

Lightbulb Quick Facts

I'm a currently separated/divorcing person with female parts living in the Greater Chicagoland Area.

I define myself as "queer" because sexual freedom is very important to me, and I don't consider myself "more gay" or "more straight," but, rather, am attracted to other intelligent, open-minded people who are passionate about their interests, regardless of their gender identity.

I'm kinky (mainly a bottom with some switchy tendencies), mostly atheist (although I like some Wiccan practices and beliefs), and very passionate about the work I do and the goals I have for my life (I started a non-profit a year ago, which keeps me very busy a lot of the time).

I'm petite (some friends call me "fun-sized"); for the most part, I'm attracted to people who are height/weight proportionate, but that doesn't mean that I'm shallow; I take my own health and fitness fairly seriously and prefer that in others.

I currently have a male "friend with benefits" and would like...well...more FWBs, both male and female (but predominantly female). I am highly sexual, but am not currently looking for romantic involvement, as I have a history of "choosing poorly" in that realm.

Hello from Southeast Texas. 46 year old married white male with just a little bit of experience but a while lot of desire. Would love to hear from others in Texas.

Hi my names Brandy, just joined last week. I'm married and he know that I am bi and loves it. We are also an interracial couple. He is Haitian and I am Italian. I am here to meet new people and hopefully make some new friends. I'm also 31 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup82 View Post
    Hi my names Brandy, just joined last week. I'm married and he know that I am bi and loves it. We are also an interracial couple. He is Haitian and I am Italian. I am here to meet new people and hopefully make some new friends. I'm also 31 years old.

Welcome aboard. Love the user name ButterCup.

Like hard cock n secrecy. It fun

Hey, Drew,

Don't forget about your vacation south. No expectations - just do as you please, with as much privacy as you want

Regards,
    -Jud-

Hi everybody, I am a 51 year-old married man from Winnipeg, Manitoba. I have known for a long time I am bisexual but haven't had the nerve to experiment! Anyone else from Manitoba here? I am ready to meet someone and talk about all of this and hopefully try a few things with the right guy. I run a fair amount and pump iron once in awhile.
    jimbo5151

Hey, I'm new to this bi site - though I've been on a couple of other sites for a couple of months now. I'm 27, new to my bisexual feelings, so I'm working through them while being in a LTR with a beautiful, amazing, GF. Hope to learn much!

Hello..we are new here.
    we both are bi with very little experience. Looking for a bi-male or bi-female or the right bi-couple.
    Looking to make new friends and maybe more if things click. Have photos available if asked.

Hey everyone my name is Matt nd I'm bisexual
    i love women and will one day getting married to one. But I love cock as well! I've only had a few experiences with one guy, and I don't really feel like he put the pounding to my ass that I deserve so I might as well be new to taking cock up the ass. Into shemales as well that's prolly my all time fantasy getting gang banged by three shemales!!

Hey everyone,

I've had "bicurious" leanings for a while now and I'm hoping this site can help. I'm 26 WM in Ohio.

Hello all, i go by the name "EZ" im here to meet new people and hopefully gain a few new friends. Drop me a line.

Hello! Devin here! I'm 30, bi, married & happy to be part of this community!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Welcome neighbor

Hello all. The typist in general will be me, the male. However, my wife will see all and any postings fairly shortly afterwards.

We have been a bit lax for the past few years because of medical conditions I faced and still face. However, we want to start getting back into swing before our final days. (My idea of dying is with tongue in a pussy and each hand wrapped around cocks. Expiring just a moment after all go orgasmic. :-) )

We are working to make that start. Friendships with benefits as it is said.

Quote Originally Posted by DevinGrrl View Post
    Hello! Devin here! I'm 30, bi, married & happy to be part of this community!
    You're cute! Ever get double teamed by two men?

Hi I a new from Connecticut. Looking to make friends.

~Joe~

Hello.
    all I'm Chunky from England 54 Bi from Birmingham England
    The forum looks great and will look forward to posting a few posts over the next few weeks
    Thanks for having me.

Hi All,

I'm Paul. I'm a single guy from the New Orleans area. I was married and she did know but I've been divorced for about a year and a half. I'm enjoying the single life. I'd like to find a guy in my area to hang out with. So far, nothing. I do enjoy being on this site and being able to be open about my bisexuality with everyone.