Register
Page 14 of 109 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Can't figure out how to post or do anything on this site...???

Hello folks, I go by Dfw_BiMale, a versatile married white male who stumbled across this site and joined. My wife has always known about my tastes, but currently does not join in. Nice to meet everyone and looking forward to a good time!

Hi all. I go by serving her, newly joined member. 56yo widowed bi male, in Lacey WA. I prefer to be a bottom with males, and anything the Lady wants.

Welcome to all the recent newcomers!!

- Drew

Hello all we are new to this site we are a very open minded bi couple from the oklahoma area we are looking to meet some new open minded friends from our area

Hey all, just looking for fun and friends

I find myself alone at the computer this morning. Just for fun I Googled "I like to suck cock" and this site popped up! Seems like a cool place if not terribly active. I'm an artistic type in the SF bay area, married, completely closeted and intending to stay that way. I've had maybe 20 experiences with men in my life - I enjoyed 3/4 of them, I guess. Like to have a taste sometimes but I prefer to have my wife do it for me. Just looking around for now......

Hello all. I a fairly newbie bi guy living in Seattle and looking for others in the area to hang with and play. Great to know there are others in the world that share the same feelings and experience. Say hello and lets chat or meet.

Hi, I'm looking forward to meeting some like minded folks.

Hello, I've been reading off and on for a while now and decided it's time to participate. Looking forward to good interaction and learning more about myself and others.

Just accepted the fact that I'm bi/pan sexual. I can't explain how excited and happy I am about finally accepting who I am. Looking forward to meeting new people and discovering new things. :D

Hey everyone! Im looking forward to openly exploring my bi side here! Would love to talk to everyone so...Hello! x

Good idea thx Drew

Hey I'm new feel free to private message me any time!

Hey guys!! A bud at another site told me about this one, and here I be. Looking forward to getting to know you.

So wat is everyone's fantasy sex dream

Hi. I'm new here.

Hi everybody!
    I am vonnell. I have just joined the website this day, April 2, 2013. I'd like to make friends, male and female.

Hey people
    new guy here. I was wandering around the net, and found this site just now. Weird I didnt find it before, it being so obvious (I mean, bisexual.com...) eheh
    Anyway, had a long term relationship with a gal and now a long term relationship with a guy. I'm a 35 y/o guy from Italy, happy to be who I am.
    See you around!

Hi I'm new here. I was just looking for an online community where I could be myself.

hi to this site. love reading comments of like minded people and women that enjoy it. been open with wife but she isnt on board. i lvoe strapon play but she doesnt turn off for her.. been own about it but nice to see im not alone

Hi All,
    A belated introduction here, I have been lurking around the site for a few years, and have posted a few comments here and there. Really enjoy the site. Want to be more active, have questions and stories. Been bi always, but not always real comfortable about sharing the fact, would like to be more open to those to whom I feel it's important that they know me better. Been in a ltr with a good lady but desire for male company is becoming important again. Glad to have found y'all . Hope to make some friends here.

Hi, I live in Coldwater Michigan, married and bi which my wife doesn't know. I'm in my mid 60's and enjoy fishing,hunting and golf. Would like to find some new friends like myself and enjoy life while we can.

Hi all, glad to have found a place to be open with who I am. I look forward to chatting with everyone. I am married and my wife knows of my past but im having some old feelings that are lurking back.

Hello All...my name is Zippak and I joined recently. I am going to borrow Southernbi when I say I am exploring my old feelings, and some experiences, as well. I will be happy to share additional info upon request. Please check my profile and if interested, drop me a pm and I will respond as quick as I can. Look forward to meeting others in the same situation as myself.

Hi guys. I'm new to the site and glad I stumbled upon it. I'm married and bi-curious. Wife knows and is giving me my space and support to come to terms. I'm ready to meet new people and make many friends. Have a great day!

Hi All Jon and Joscie here just saying Hi! We are always looking to chat or have fun so hit us up and check out our ad if you're in NorCal! Thanks and hope you all have a lovely day!

Hello,
    I have been married to a wonderful woman for 15 years and she knows I'm bisexual and supports it. I'm not the kind of guy to hook-up for a brief encounter. When we were dating I told her I was bi and she suggested a 3some with someone we could both enjoy. We have had many great experiences and made many good friends. We don't do the 3some thing anymore and I told her I'd like to find a "boyfriend" I can be close to and we can all be friends.

Thanks Drew, I have been a member for a few days but haven't had time to see what this is all about. I am bicurious and am hoping to find someone to explore this new world with me. I don't have any experience with this so, if I stumble a bit, please excuse me. I am a married guy whose partner just doesn't like sex any more and after going through some years like this, I told myself, screw it, I should have a sex life even if you don't want one. So, thats what brought me here. Hopefully, someone will want to hookup with me to explore......Thanks

True confession time eh? LOL I am an 80 year old bisexual male, basically since childhood...first physical contact was way way way too young according to some, but it was GREAT...Second time 3 years later involved both male and female. Third time was a year later, and I was off to the races. Thru my teens, was really feeling I was a "queer," at 16 a 46 year old lady took me to bed, and WOW did I learn the cock could be used other ways....prior to my marriage, (which lasted 53 years) I explained to my wife, if we married, I would occasionally have the need to be with a man for sex. The idea being if she could not handle it, we would not get married and cause her heartbreak...we married. Her giving permission by that act, I was able to give her permission to augment her sexual desires if she wanted to....well I had a boyfriend for 30 years, drank himself to death because he couldn't handle the face he was gay. She had her "friends" over the years, and it all made our marriage much sweeter, stronger and comfortable because there were no lies, no cheating, just taking care of our needs. And, our sex lives were greatly enhanced because we could share our experiences.

My problem now is nobody wants to fuck grandpa....the saddest part of sex is the ever increasing lack of support and understanding that older people still feel like they are 35 and things are good. Maybe the pussy is a little dry, use KY, maybe the cock is not as hard, use a pill, and some of us who have endured prostate cancer, can't get it up any longer, but it does not stop our other sex organs from working...my fingers still get stiff...(somedays it's arthritis, some days horny) my tongue still loves swirling around a cock or clit, and my arms can still cuddle and hold someone close....Other than that...bye for now, bi forever.....