Register
Page 12 of 109 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Welcome newcummers!!

- Drew

Hello' I am attractive, charming, sweet and delightful. How Safe” trustworthy, cautious steadfast, dependable Clean, I am muscular built. Absolutely discreet! Good hygiene is essential. I am a charming silky-smooth. Completely disease free. How much fun” enjoyable, entertaining pleasurable, exuberance, and I have enthusiasm to be a great Play Buddy with good energy and high spirits. And blesses with a very long tongue!

Been a member for awhile but just decided today to use this site as a means to express myself and hopefully meet with one or two guys along with my regular bud. Recently divorced and that may have led to my bi-curious thoughts. Been with 6 guys, half of which weren't the best experiences. First experience got sucked off by a guy and he swallowed. I was so nervous about the whole thing I didn't even see or touch him. My 5th & 6th experiences was with a guy I had known for years and it made it a little tense when we first started out. Met my current bud about 2 years ago and things have been going great since. He is married so our meetings are few and sometimes a long time between. He was a total vi-virgin when we met and has come a long ways in the last 2 years. So have I for a matter of fact. We have kept it exclusive and just between us all this time except once last February when I met to get a blow job from the guy I had know for years. In the last 6 months or so my bud and I have talked about finding another guy to include in our play or a couple with bi male and wife that either watches or joins in. We would still want to keep it an exclusive thing just expanded out to include someone that felt the same way.

Because of my position in the community I will always keep my bi side hidden and discretion will always be on the to of my list. If you want to know more please read my ad.

New here 30 yr old male straight but love cum and looking at penis never had any encounters but looking, married and shaved in all the right areas from panhandle

Hi. We are both bi. MWC M/F. She is 38 slim and trim I am average and smooth 53 and we both look younger. We live in SW Missouri and are looking for bi men, females and couples. Yes she knows. lol

There is a marked lack of courtesy and civility in this site's chatroom, too. I won't derail this thread with that other than to say there are some narcissistic little pinheads who use the cover of propriety to attack anyone they don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by gen11 View Post
    There is a marked lack of courtesy and civility in this site's chatroom, too. I won't derail this thread with that other than to say there are some narcissistic little pinheads who use the cover of propriety to attack anyone they don't like.
    Yeah there is, Gen. And he's from Chicago. Jealous of anyone who has a life, and a wife.

Quote Originally Posted by bobnangel27 View Post
    Hi. We are both bi. MWC M/F. She is 38 slim and trim I am average and smooth 53 and we both look younger. We live in SW Missouri and are looking for bi men, females and couples. Yes she knows. lol
    My eyes are going, but if that is Angel.......oh my. What a hiney!

I'm sorry but I didn't know the the propper thing to do. I posted 2 threads prior to this. I want to introduce my self. Look forward to learning to answere to questions that have been mulling in my head.

Thanks for this site.

Hi;
    Ontario, Canada Bi-curious 53/52 yr old couple just looking for sexual fun.
    Was on this site many years ago and we are back!
    Last edited by The gentle one; Jan 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM.

hello love your pic and wish we were closer, look like a nice couple

Just found this site and had to sign up. I'm going to like it here because I can be myself. I'm already amazed of how many guys are just like me. I've never been with a man and doubt that I ever will. I'll just live out my fantasy through you all. I'm married and she has no idea and wouldn't be happy about it.

Hello there! I am a 45 bi mwm from Savannah, GA. I am out to my wife and she LOVES it! Not only because she finds it completely sexy seeing 2 guys together, but that I am living my life free and open. I love to cook, fish, camp, motorcycles, travel, visit historic sites, art and music.

Greetins everyone! New here. Im jarred, 28 married white male. Havent fully came out tho so i guess the correct term is thay i am currious? Haha ive messed around with my curiousity once and my wife and i are very open with each other about our sexuality. I live in PA in the altoona area

Hello everyone !
    Joined this evening.
    A few questions already ...
    Where on here do I find other UK members?
    Are only cock pictures / videos allowed -
    as in I have seen nothing anal on here.
    Not that I mind - just asking.
    I guess if not allowed then I'll have to change my avatar !?!
    Last edited by OPEN4U; Jan 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM.

Hi. We are a MWC, both bi, and this sight has been great to read about others like us. So we decided to actually sign up and maybe participate in some discussions and maybe even meet some other bi couples nearby.

We're both 40 and just got into the swinging lifestyle a couple of years ago. She was openly bi already but brought up the subject of me sucking a guy with her. I was reluctant but open to it and, wow, it was great. Once we started on him I just took over. So now here we are today on a bisexual website that we love.

So, hello everyone...

hello, I'm fxyrx2, was invited by a couple that frequent here from time to time. It seems very warm and welcoming here. hope to enjoy more.
    simply statuesque

Hey all! My name is Jack. 21 years old and only recently discovered my attraction for the same sex. Still havent acted on this but am looking for a sweet couple to take me under their wing and teach me how to please both sexes

Peace, J

Welcome jgrizzler.

A warm welcome to all our newest members!!

- Drew

HELLLO from Houston!!!

hello everyone!

HELLO IM NEW TO THIS SITE.. IM BI AND SINGAL . IM JUST WAITING FOR MISS OR MR. RIGH TO COME ON BY.
    LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT, BUT LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST..

HELLO IM NEW ...Im trying to figure out this site.. im 22yrs... n Va.
    LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT, BUT LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST..

Hi all, I'm Mike, a divorced white male, bi oral, who lives in the Triad of North Carolina. I just joined this site recently and have already received some favorable responses. I'm hoping to make a lot of friends here. Please, stop bi my profile and say hi!

HI folks im roger, i live in chesapeake va. ive recently just excepted i was bi. after years of flirting with it. and just realizing i am what i am. i enjoy it and im growing more into it..i look for ward to talking with anyone.. here its great to have a place to go.

First day here Be Gentle Ha ha Love to fine new exciting LADY friends that understand a good man that likes panties , nylons and full ass play

Gentlemen 58 just looking about for new friends both here in Canada and abroad. You can never have too many friends especially those that support and understand your situation. I'm just getting my feet wet and enjoying your blogs which are very imformative and educational hope I have the chance to meet with a few folks in the area for sun and fun in the summer and winter fun.

Hi, 25yr old male in Colorado Denver Metro Area. Bi, been with a few guys but only recently beginning to have real attraction towards men rather than just looking for the experience of it. Still love to eat pussy, haha, I'm back and forth between the two, can't I just have both?

GirlyBoi4U

Hello everyone! Just following Drew's suggestion and making a brief introduction. While I look forward to reading and posting here and making new online friends, I am also seeking a real time meeting and relationship. Looking forward to it...Have a wonderful day!