Register
Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,210 of 3271

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by MNBiGuy View Post
    Hi All!!
    From Minnesota! Glad to be a part of this community!
    welcome to the group

everyone else new I missed, since you can only post once every minute or so.................welcome, jump in, say hello

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBobby73 View Post
    Hello everyone! I?m a 48 year old male here from Alabama who has been having some bicurious feelings lately. So I actually joined here back in November and just now getting around to introducing myself. Hope to make many new friends here and maybe share some thoughts and fantasies!
    What part of Bama? Central here.

Hi everyone, new to the forum. Can?t wait to dive into all the threads and say “Hi”.

Quote Originally Posted by Cforme View Post
    Hi everyone, new to the forum. Can?t wait to dive into all the threads and say “Hi”.
    well welcome

Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Thanks!

Curious as to how to enter my location. Editing profile doesn't have a box for that. Just birthday.

Rock here.
    Husband!

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mfmfantasy50 View Post
    Rock here.
    Husband!
    Welcme to Bisecual.com!

Bi Dave here, thanks for adding me looking forward to getting to know you all

Hi All. I'm a very bi-curious married man (wife doesn't know) I look forward to being educated here and finding my first somewhere.
    What I've seen and read so far looks like a good time.

Welcome!!!!

Hi everyone

I am a bi guy crossdresser. Both my partners is a bi female and we are both swingers. I enjoyed my first cock before my first cunt. Super to join this wonderful community. From UK here

Quote Originally Posted by Bi Dave View Post
    Bi Dave here, thanks for adding me looking forward to getting to know you all
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper12 View Post
    Hi All. I'm a very bi-curious married man (wife doesn't know) I look forward to being educated here and finding my first somewhere.
    Welcome!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bisheernylonguy View Post
    Hi everyone

I am a bi guy crossdresser. Both my partners is a bi female and we are both swingers. I enjoyed my first cock before my first cunt. Super to join this wonderful community. From UK here

well, welcome to the group everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper12 View Post
    . You sound like me! Welcome aboard

Quote Originally Posted by bisheernylonguy View Post
    Hi everyone

…I enjoyed my first cock before my first cunt…
    Same here!

Well, I had a different profile but it had a CA zip code in the profile name.
    Finally escaped in 2021 and made it back home to San Antonio, Texas.
    Glad to be home finally and as you can see I also recently found some of what I was looking for!
    Last edited by Luv3wayfun; Oct 18, 2023 at 1:18 AM.
    San Antonio, Texas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luv3wayfun View Post
    Well, I had a different profile but it had a CA zip code in the profile name.
    Finally escaped in 2021 and made it back home to San Antonio, Texas.
    Glad to be home finally and as you can see I also recently found some of what I was looking for!
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Hello, I hope to meat fun people on here and explore my sexuality

Welcome!

Used to be here but have now returned. BiWM from South Jersey. Always looking to meet new friends. I consider myself adventurous. I do like crossdressing.

I'm new here and thanks for having me. I'm bi male open to anything and down for whatever Cullman Al

Quote Originally Posted by Biguysnj View Post
    Used to be here but have now returned. BiWM from South Jersey. Always looking to meet new friends. I consider myself adventurous. I do like crossdressing.
    Welcme back!

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie2t8 View Post
    I'm new here and thanks for having me. I'm bi male open to anything and down for whatever Cullman Al
    Ooo La, La!

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovethecock View Post
    Hello, I hope to meat fun people on here and explore my sexuality
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

I'm a newly out bisexual, which feels great just to say it. Mostly attracted to females in the past but, I have wanted to explore more of my attraction to some guys .Not quite sure how to do it. I'm in new territory.

I discovered my bisexuality by accident in 2007.
    I was at a neighbor's home to watch the football that night.
    I used to see a woman in the house, so I thought they were married, they were only good friends, it turned out that my neighbor was checking me out for some time, somehow, he saw in me someone who he wanted to try out having sex with and felt confident I would go with the flow.
    I never found out how come he was so certain that I would accept having sex with him.
    The fact is, after a few drinks and a lot of friendly chatting, he got closer to me and suddenly I had my hand on his penis and he on my own penis.
    Which I remember feeling strange but exciting, from there on, he made further advances until clothes were off and I was in a doggy style position on the couch with him lubricating my hole and then the feeling of his warm head pressing into my poor hurting hole.
    Took him a long time to go in, once he was inside me, the pleasure I felt was simply out of this world.
    So much so, that I returned to his place at least twice a week to have sex with him, he introduced me to the pleasures of giving a blowjob, swallowing and be receptive to almost every bottoming position in the book.
    Being married myself, caused me a lot of anxiety, as we as a coiple, promised each other to be honest and open to experiences with other people, but this turn of events on my sexuality wasn't an easy one to say to her.
    It took me three months before I opened up with my wife, the best thing I ever done, she was so supportive and then after satisfying all her curiosity about what made me go back over and over, she has accepted me as a bisexual man, who only plays as a receptive male in male-to-male sex. She has made friends with many of my own male sex friends throughout the years and in some cases even joined in and have threesomes with us.
    these days, we both have our own loving relationship and together each of us enjoy the experiences and loving relationships of two men in our lives.
    It just happens our own boyfriends are in their early 30s, half of our age group.
    We both agree, sharing our beds with these younger men, with all they stamina and sexual drive has made us turn another chapter in our own relationship and filled in a space which we both found we needed to live this time in our lives to the fullest.

Hi, my name is Lauro, I have been married for 42 years to the most amazing woman (Anna), who gave birth to our three children and have been the loving support of my own sexual journey.
    I am happily living through my own bisexuality with her full support.