Register
Page 102 of 109 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 3265

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bicuriousmaybe? View Post
    Hi im new duh! Im not sure if im bi but i am curious!
    welcome either way

i came looking for this page with ulterior motive. I was surprised to see that absolutely no one has introduced him or herself for the last ten years, but I was a culprit of exactly the same. I've been on here since 2018 or 2019 I believe, and I have come here now "to introduce myself"--believe that one and I'll tell you another. Now I fear that no one will bother looking here to assist me with the problem I seek help with, given that no one has put anything on this page for so long, but I'll give it a try.
    I
    I have been on here for somewhere around 3 or 4 years. I contribute a fair amount to the threads. They say I've put up about 120 messages. I have no idea what the criteria are for being able to start a new thread, but it seems like I should meet them.

I came up with an idea for a thread I would like to start a week or so ago and came to realize that I have never seen a "Start New Thread" button anywhere on the site when I am on it. In fact, once I realized that, I found a page that said down in the right lower corner that I could not post new threads. That made no sense to me, so I tried to contact support staff through the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of each page. Now I'm in this even crazier position where the page that formerly told me I could not post new threads now says that I may do so, but I still cannot find a "Start New Thread" button anywhere. I have taken for granted that they should be right out in the open and easy to find, but if I am mistaken in that regard, could someone tell me where to look. If I am not mistaken, I wonder if someone knows the guys who run the site well enough to try to waken one of them up from an absurdly long nap and assist me by relaying my problem. Thanks in advance.

??????? ? ????????? ????

?? ??????? ?????? ??????? ?????? ???????, ?????? ? ???????, ????? ???????? ?????????? ?? ??????? ? ???? ?? ???????? ?????? ??????????? ??????? ?????? ? ???????????. ?*????? ?? ?????, ???? ?????????????????? ??? ?????????? ?? ?????? — ?? ???????? ??? ???, ? ?????? — ? ??? ???. ?*??????? ?????????? ? ?? ??????? ????. ?*??????? ???? ?????. ??? ????????? ????????? ? ??????? ?????????? ????? ???? ?????????????????? ??? ????? ?????? ??????????? ???????, ??????? ??? ?????, ????? ? ??? ? ???????. https://msk.med-servis.cc/kupit/rece...-pnd-i-nd.html ?????? ?????????? ???? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ??????????? ????? ? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ???? ?? ????????????? ??????? iek ??????????? ???? ??????? ? ?????????? ??????? 095 ?????? ????????????? ??? ???? ? ????? ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by CockHummer View Post
    i came looking for this page with ulterior motive. I was surprised to see that absolutely no one has introduced him or herself for the last ten years, but I was a culprit of exactly the same. I've been on here since 2018 or 2019 I believe, and I have come here now "to introduce myself"--believe that one and I'll tell you another. Now I fear that no one will bother looking here to assist me with the problem I seek help with, given that no one has put anything on this page for so long, but I'll give it a try.
    I
    I have been on here for somewhere around 3 or 4 years. I contribute a fair amount to the threads. They say I've put up about 120 messages. I have no idea what the criteria are for being able to start a new thread, but it seems like I should meet them.

I came up with an idea for a thread I would like to start a week or so ago and came to realize that I have never seen a "Start New Thread" button anywhere on the site when I am on it. In fact, once I realized that, I found a page that said down in the right lower corner that I could not post new threads. That made no sense to me, so I tried to contact support staff through the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of each page. Now I'm in this even crazier position where the page that formerly told me I could not post new threads now says that I may do so, but I still cannot find a "Start New Thread" button anywhere. I have taken for granted that they should be right out in the open and easy to find, but if I am mistaken in that regard, could someone tell me where to look. If I am not mistaken, I wonder if someone knows the guys who run the site well enough to try to waken one of them up from an absurdly long nap and assist me by relaying my problem. Thanks in advance.
    click on forum, the second option in after the home button, in orange on the top left, post new thread

CockHummer. If you go to the top of the forums menu. As you you are not inside any particular forum, there should be a start new Thread button.

it?s on the same place as the reply to thread button when you are in a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bitplayr View Post
    CockHummer. If you go to the top of the forums menu. As you you are not inside any particular forum, there should be a start new Thread button.

it?s on the same place as the reply to thread button when you are in a thread.
    Thank you, bitplayr. You hit the nail right on the head with that one. I just didn't know where to look. I thought I had looked everywhere.

New to all this older married male from Easterniowa

Quote Originally Posted by Smallcock1234 View Post
    cool, I get to be the first to say welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Smallcock1234 View Post
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Ok well I'm outside of work gotta make this quick I'm a sexual person always have been since my first very very young I was in a couples sextant that had my body in control for 7 years and went cold turkey for 27 years lookin to show the world true sex

Quote Originally Posted by Lives2freak View Post
    Ok well I'm outside of work gotta make this quick I'm a sexual person always have been since my first very very young I was in a couples sextant that had my body in control for 7 years and went cold turkey for 27 years lookin to show the world true sex
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

welcome to the group

Hello seen this site for years never had the courage to join. Finally have now and although it?s online only here I am a bisexual single man

Quote Originally Posted by Dlgrayguy View Post
    Hello seen this site for years never had the courage to join. Finally have now and although it?s online only here I am a bisexual single man
    I'm glad you found your courage!

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

welcome to the forum

Welcome you both to bisexual.com

New to site. Bi man from Pittsburgh, PA. Hoping to meet some new interesting and fun people.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPuffer View Post
    New to site. Bi man from Pittsburgh, PA. Hoping to meet some new interesting and fun people.
    welcome to the group

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Hello me has always thought of being straight although me was in a relationship with a older couple very young in life it l8cked away things I've been freaky with a couple ladies ummm hello open mindedness and sexually strong

Hi all, I'm bi_data_nerd and located in the NYC area. Married white male with a supportive wife in my journey/exploration that has ben a long time coming. I never introduced myself when I originally joined but better late than never, as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by bi_data_nerd View Post
    Hi all, I'm bi_data_nerd and located in the NYC area. Married white male with a supportive wife in my journey/exploration that has ben a long time coming. I never introduced myself when I originally joined but better late than never, as they say.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

I'm glad you have a supportive wife !

Hello me has always thought of being straight although me was in a relationship with a older couple very young in life it l8cked away things I've been freaky with a couple ladies ummm hello open mindedness and sexually strong
    Welcome to bisexual.com

I misssed some, welcome to the group

welcome to the forum

Hey, would lik to meet you. Just south of Pittsburgh in WV

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by JBBiggs67 View Post
    Hello
    Welcome to bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBBiggs67 View Post
    Hello

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Hi. I am new to this. I am married to a bi woman and am only attracted to women. However I've been having these urges to get a hand job or oral from a guy. Not sure what to make of it or how to tell my wife