Register
Page 10 of 109 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hi new to the site not to bisexuality. See my post in First encounters of the bi kind in Groups. Just wanted to stop and say hi and introduce myself. Please feel free to stop by my profile and say hi or add me if you'd like.

New to the site and just starting to explore in theory my "bi-curiousity" (is that even a word??). Browsing the threads has been very enlightening and informative. Look forward to chatting / corresponding with others on this site in due course.
    soaked

I'm a 61 year old Bi Person from The DFW area. First time member.

Hi I am a easy going person that loves life and always wanting to meet new friends

hey all love to have fun ,chat and more

Hi everyone my name is lisa and im new to this site , i hope to make plenty of friends here and to also help others out
    the touch of a woman is a sensual one

Hello
    welcome and enjoy your stay

Welcome to all the new members!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

I don't shoot blanks, not yet, not if like "I (do) Shoot Blanks" is to be my yardstick, for another 4-years. I doubt it. Plenty of ammo left.

I am an artist, some might say retired, and married (straight) going on 40-years with a reemerging curiosity, perhaps call it a hankering, for that - yes that, that - which I have not had in over 42-years, and perhaps won't ever get, even one more time, to ever enjoy again except in my sexual imagination. So. I find this site to be a bit of a vicarious exploration of that, that of so long ago, but not forgotten hankering for that. Maybe that hankering for that will pass by the time I am 69-years old? I doubt it. Spooks me, some. My wife doesn't shoot blanks either. She doesn't know I might like that again; she does know I once had that.

I am 79 years old & bisexual male. I got married thinking that it would change my interest in men for sex as I did find women attractive, however I was able to put those feelings in the background when we had children but eventually those feelings for man sex came out again. I am glad to have found this sight.

hello all, new here just haven't had a chance to chat & get to know anyone looking forward to chatting

hello all, just haven't had a chance to chat & get to know anyone looking forward to chatting

Aloha, brand new to the site. I'm 38 years old and live in Hawaii, but originally from Illinois. I've been in relationships with both men and women over the years. I'm hoping to just make some more bi friends and talk about our shared sexuality openly and frankly.
    "Do nothing of which there is no value." - Musashi Miyamoto

Name is Walter. 38 Married. Pan/Bi (I dont really know). Just living with the fact that I enjoy all types of things associated with men, women, and trans. Currently living in VA. Ask me and Ill answer.

Hi, 60 years old, newbi from central mass.

I am 32 m bi. I live in Regina Saskatchewan and started accepting my sexuality. I am single and not seeing anybody. On my spare time I like watching comedies and go out to the gym. I listen to most types of music, but really am into electronic music.

hey how are y'all. we are a bi couple, traveling the country in a semi. we are looking for people we could talk/chat with, meet up and hang out with over food, or just hang out. we dont like pressure, and we are as respectful and honest as we would want others to be. he is 31, wm, 6 ft 1, 215 lbs, brwn hair blue eyes, she is not a small lady, 6 foot, brown hair hazel eyes. we both are fun loving, like music, movies, video games. wanting to find folks that are fun and looking for more than physical. if its you feel free to drop us a line.

Howdy all.......Well, I'm back, and now I know I'm bi-sexual. I really did not know how to handle this. Been dealing with it since I was a boy. When I was a boy, if my family knew I was gay, or bi-sexual, I'll be out on my ass. Now I said what hell go find out, I did, and now, I love it. I'm 69 now, better late than never. I also do love the ladies too!

Hi welcome

Hello all new here, I hope to meet some cool friends

Hello all! Pretty excited to find this forum. I am a WM, not out and never will be. I have no desire for a relationship with a guy, it is all about the sex. Glad I found you!
    Last edited by MyMyBiGuy; Dec 8, 2012 at 4:11 PM.

Hi my name is Debbie I am 49 and Bi, I am currently in a relationship with Sarah 26yrs old who is also Bi, we have been together for 6 months.

Hi everyone at Bisexual.com, I'm Maggie, I'm new to here and just starting to find my way around the world of bisexaulity. I am recently divorced after drifting into a same sex relationship (that didn't last) with a dear friend. One thing led to another and I became divorced. I am now single and starting out onto "the scene". I am, I believe, mostly lesbian, although having been in a straght marriage for a dozen years I clearly like men too. So anyhow, that's me, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all xxx

A warm welcome to all recent Newbies!!

- Drew

Warm hug to all members!

I'm new here and looking to make online or perhaps real friends! I'm into astrology, make-up, gossip (celebs) and philosophy!
    I love to laugh, tried the online dating thing and bummed, also in school majoring in Sociology. while i'm moreso bi-curious, I'm really interested in making friends or dating bisexual guys. I come with a big ol' warm smile to all!

Hi All, I'm Jim from the Jersey Shore area near Sandy Hook. I stumbled upon this site and figured I'd give it a try. I'm Bi, and find it pretty difficult to meet others similar to me. Craigslist doesn't cut it. I hope to meet some cool people on here and from my area.

Just wanted to say Hello from Virgina.

Hello I'm a newbee here, please be gentle

Greetings from Washington state. 60yo married but bi guy here...lovely knowing that there are so many other bisexuals out there...seems kind of
    natural...eh? Would enjoy meeting fellow mature males in the Olympia area for email and maybe more....thanx.

hi everyone here at bisexual, im known as ansky which translates into yanks as in yankees. im a 52 bi single male lives in the lower hudson valley area of new york. looking to meet and greet friends. see you soon