Register
Page 37 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 3261

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hi. Just found this site and signed right up. I'm married (wife doesn't know I'm bi), 60 yrs old, in good shape and have had just a few bi experiences. Hoping to have more. Love to suck and get sucked. I have never been fucked but really want to especially after reading so many posts about how good it is. I'm in So Cal.

Hi i am Doug I love my wife dearly but at 60 she doesnt want to have sex.Since i was a kid i was always facinated with the penis.But my wife doesnt know about my urges.At first i thought i was gay but i like women way to much.I see a gay couple but they are so far away they told me i was to much fun in bed to be with justr one gender

Please tell me how to start a new thread. Sorry to ask this question in a reply but I'm 60 years old and not very good with computers. I'm excited that I found this site and look forward to getting to know others.

hey yall...im Matt, 31 bi kinky perv, i'm verse, and i love men woman and trannies...Just moved to Colorado and looking for some new friends and some fun times

Just was advised of this site, thought I would check it out. Am very curious and love to talk to others.

HELLO I'M TRYING TO FIGURE THIS SITE OUT

HELLO EVERY ONE!!

Hi everyone. My name says a lot. It's great to find a place where I can talk openly and honestly about being a closet bi guy. I enjoy reading the post, sharing experiences and fantases. I hope to make lots of friends. I sometimes go a bit overboard when chatting about something that gets me excited so I'll try to go slow. I hope I don't offend anyone and if I do please correct me.

welcome aboard, M555!

Hello everyone,
    Im so glad I found this site.
    Somewhere for me to let my bi side out.

Hey everyone! Not really new to the site - I've been here for a few years but never very active because life got in the way. Just moved to the Las Vegas area after leaving nearly everything behind on the east coast, including the (ex-)fiancee. I'm totally new to the area, and would love to meet some people as friends and maybe more (let's see where it goes). I work in I.T., and when I'm not a code monkey I indulge my interest, including lifting, cooking, and learning languages.

Hello everybody, we are from La Vegas, ran into this site and signed up right away. We hope to make lots of friends and hopefully meet some people also from Vegas.

I just stumbled across this site while in seek of a new online place to meet like-minded bi guys/couples that isn't scammy. I was a longtime member on Adult Friend Finder, but that experience really dropped off over the years. So here I am, giving this site a shot. I just moved to the Pacific NW a few months ago, so I'm trying to make new connections. I'd describe myself here, but I just finished typing up the description in my profile...so I'm a bit tired of talking about myself for now. Check out my profile for my details. Talk to you soon!

Hi,
    My name's Alex, I'm 23, and I think I've always known I'm bi. Actually, I don't like this taxonomy, it's restrictive, but I had to come to terms that there's a way things work and owned up to the fact that I have to be visible somehow out there. I'm Romanian but recently moved to London, so I want to make the best of my time here. Thank you.

Hi my name is Si and I love to suck cock, I don't have a lot of experience but I am open to new opportunities.
    I would love to chat with people and discover each others kinks.

Hello People-
    I'm new to all of this, so be gentle with me please. I am a married on the DL 48 year old. I have only explored my submissive side once, and it was not what I hoped for. I guess I'm one of those who needs to be comfortable with someone first, before I can enjoy myself. It seems that many guys just want you to blow and go,and say as much, and really have no interest in your comfort level, or personal desires. I just want to submit , and play the passive roll. I have little experience with how to meet compatable men, and it is becoming clear that Craigslist is no way to meet anyone. Anyhow, thanks for letting me vent, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Welcome New Members!!

We don't allow members to post personal ads in the forums, but it is natural to say "Hi!" and introduce yourself to existing site members and for them to welcome you as well. So this thread is the place to do so!

Our chatrooms, forums and Private Messaging systems are very popular, so you will no doubt make new online friends here - many of our members have been online friends for many years.

And if your goal is to meet people in your part of the world in person then be sure to create, craft and refine over time a quality Personal Ad - it will appear to other members from your part of the world on the homepage and elsewhere on the site.

WELCOME!

- Drew
    Hi Drew
    just found your great site.
    I am frodo6969 and from Ontario.
    hope to meet other guys for fun

Hi from NC. Sometimes less is more.

Back in nj area soon

yours is very nice; hope my first one in my mouth is like it

Hello everyone,

My name is Adam. I joined like 3 or 4 days ago and today is the first time I'm actually able to check out the website for longer than 30 minutes. I did set up my profile a little bit. I put up some pictures and a little bit about myself but I'll tell you a little bit here on this post.

New to the bi community so not very experienced, but not to say I'm a rookie though. I'm super tall, 6 feet 11 inches to be exact. Athletic/Thin build. ONLY looking for NSA hookups. Not interested in ever being in a relationship with another man. i'm an open minded guy and only a couple things I'm not OK with. There are others I won't do but not against other people doing it, probably just not my thing. I have a panty fetish though. I really love wearing thongs and g strings, not anything else like jock straps or booty shorts or grandma panties. I think less is more when it comes to underwear. CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR PICS!!! Feel free to check out my profile and/or message me.
    Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151018_023547.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	39461
    Last edited by AmericanLegend3; Nov 13, 2015 at 3:53 AM.

Hi everyone, thought I would check out this place recommended by a friend. Bicurious (bisexual?) femme female Ready to explore my bisexuality!

Hi everyone! I'm Bobby. Married. 57 bi-curious. Just here exploring my sexuality. No r/l experience. Would love to meet men or women and get to know you and explore feelings ideas and desires.

Hi from large Christmas baby in new York almost 56 very closeted from long island looking for fwbs with "candy canes" for me to suck very little experience but I love it and I need to be discreet

Hey everyone!

Hello all, Tim in Richmond VA here. I stumbled across the site last week, could not resist joining. I have my fingers crossed that I'll meet some fun people here.

Hi, I'm Allen in Des Moines, IA. I am a submissive married bi male, looking for a dominant married bi male - not to picky, just no old fat guys.

Hello,
    I am Errol. Just signed up. Glad to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by sharper View Post
    Hi,
    My name's Alex, I'm 23, and I think I've always known I'm bi. Actually, I don't like this taxonomy, it's restrictive, but I had to come to terms that there's a way things work and owned up to the fact that I have to be visible somehow out there. I'm Romanian but recently moved to London, so I want to make the best of my time here. Thank you.

Have you always dreamt to fuck an untamed twink and have always been fazed by your wife, fear or something like that? Now it's time to make that step!
    This is not a site for male prostitutes/whores who spam like you.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    This is not a site for male prostitutes/whores who spam like you.
    So, then why are you here, nyc sewer rat piece of shit ?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    So, then why are you here, nyc sewer rat piece of shit ?
    Such rage and anger from an illiterate closet queen from flyover country. LMAO!!! I'm here because I'm bisexual, as is my husband, and this is a sex site for bisexual adults as I've said many times...but you're slow since your mom drank while she was knocked up, and later purposely dropped you on your head.