Register
Page 42 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 3251

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hi I'm Matt I'm here for your cock let me please your meat

Ray here, Tampa area but but travel a lot. White guy, 6' hairy, and always horny. Married for 30 years, only played 5 times and it has been a long time.

Hi all. 40 yo male here from Australia.Saw the site thought I would sign up. Love the thought of a sexy shemale, big cock and big tits, gets me hard. Cum say hi. Cheers

Hello everyone!!!

Hi, I'm from Paisley near Glasgow in Scotland. I'm bi, married (wife suspects but only that). I love sucking cock, I'm bottom and can't stop thinking about guys.

Big Al here. Greetings from New York City!

Hello,

Hi, i am Richard. i am closeted bi (wife doesnt know). I am glad to find a place where everyone knows what it's like and can relate. looking for friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrychener View Post
    Hi, i am Richard. i am closeted bi (wife doesnt know). I am glad to find a place where everyone knows what it's like and can relate. looking for friendship.
    Welcum to the club Richard. Bi and married myself.

Hi, new guy from Coastal NC. Looking
    forward to meeting friends !

Hello everyone, I rather not use my actual name (on here at least). I'm Lookingaround27, I've been with another guy once. My biggest reason to be here is to be used by a woman with a strapon. I'm definitely open to being with a guy again and ts.

Hi, 65 mwm . I am bi and wife does not know. I am in Central Georgia

just found this forum.haven't had the chance to suck a cock.but when the chance comes around i am going to try.i am 52 yrs old,swm.i have a pantyhose fetish.

Hi I'm funsoutherngent - 38 bi-curious from Georgia. Enjoying the website already and hope to make lots of friends!

Welcome, stockingman! You'll find that there are several members here who share you passion for pantyhose!

Hi guys, I'm a 41 year old married guy from the Philadelphia area. I'm into jacking off, hot chat, pic trading, you name it. Thanks!

Hi, all. Just found the site and am glad to find a place to be able to dump thoughts, questions and general nonsense about walking around the world as a bisexual dude.

I was late to the party. I finally came to terms with my sexuality just a couple of years ago even though I've always known I was attracted to men. I tried to turn off the little voice in my head that kept reminding my genitals when a good-looking guy was nearby or at ALL the wrong times such as when I was standing naked in the locker room. [SIGH]

Life's a little easier now but I'm also a married man of 25 years with two kids so there are still many moments of confusion, frustration, etc. I wouldn't change my life for anything...but just wish I hadn't been so afraid to be the man I am many years ago.

Thanks in advance for your stories and experiences as I begin to read everything here. Hope to chat with ya soon.

Hi all! Bob here from Long Island. Hope to make some friends here!

Hi everyone, i'm new from southern california. Looking to have my have my first experience.
    Talking about cocks gets me really excited and seeing some of yours makes my mouth water.

Hello, I am Ian Trott . I really love to join this forum because I’m attract with your thread description in which you provide brief knowledge about sex.

Hello everyone, I'm Jon, 59 yr old married orally bi male, living in Fort McMurray Alberta. My if knows my lifestyle and supports me in my ventures.
    Great to be part of his site and hope to be around and make some new fiends here.
    I have some friends in the Tampa Florida area and get to visit with them sometimes.
    Thank you for reading his and don't be shy bout saying hi sometime.

Jon

hello, we are new here to this site ....we are a married couple ..im Bi and my husband is bi-curious...he wants to try something new to spice it up in the bedroom ....im 47 and he 37 years old .....im from Canada N,b and he is north of boston mass.....we justed join this site to see where it takes us ...

Stephen here, closeted divorced bi male from Bensalem Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by Bidad1975 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm a 41 year old married guy from the Philadelphia area. I'm into jacking off, hot chat, pic trading, you name it. Thanks!
    Welcome to the site I sent you a friends request but didn't receive an acknowledgement Are you enjoying yourself since you joined the site

My name is Matt and I am 36 years old and I live in New England. At this point, it seems like there's interest in meeting each other, and other types of things with each other so I am just here for friends. I have a girlfriend and our closest friends are who we are poly with. Another hot couple. I was outed as bisexual at the age of 8 so I haven't ever been confused and those overly politically oriented bi sites are not really my thing. I understand that those things happen.

I have always been with bisexual men and bisexual women though. I have no bias with anyone until the attitude changes for nothing I did.
    Last edited by spemat; Jan 1, 2017 at 2:20 AM. Reason: clarification

Don't know if I ever introduced myself so here goes.
    I am a horny old fart who explored his desire for man on man sex way to late in life and while I regret waiting I regret nothing about finding out I love cock as much as pussy. Very oral and love pleasing my partners.
    After you introduce yourself make an intelligent comment on a thread or start an interesting new one.
    TAKE PART! Enjoy, you are here to explore your innermost feelings, let them out in a safe sharing environment.

hi, i'm m, in east london, looking for the right couple or beautiful cock to play with. liking the site so far, let's see what happens...

Hi, I'm a married 49 year old guy who lives north of Boston. I realized I was bisexual about 8 years ago, but have yet tomtake the leap as it were. I'm most interested in finding another bi married guy to explore mutual jo and oral on a regular basis. I love seeing men and women (and shemales) give and receive pleasure, and orgasm of course.m

Hi everyone.
    Just joined the site and am wondering if there's many others on here from my neck of the woods.?
    Bunbury Western Australia.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Biwolf69; Jan 10, 2017 at 7:50 AM. Reason: Spelling

Hi,I am mark from stoke on trent in England.I am Bi but the wife does not know.