Register
Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast

NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Welcome New Members!!

We don't allow members to post personal ads in the forums, but it is natural to say "Hi!" and introduce yourself to existing site members and for them to welcome you as well. So this thread is the place to do so!

Our chatrooms, forums and Private Messaging systems are very popular, so you will no doubt make new online friends here - many of our members have been online friends for many years.

And if your goal is to meet people in your part of the world in person then be sure to create, craft and refine over time a quality Personal Ad - it will appear to other members from your part of the world on the homepage and elsewhere on the site.

WELCOME!

- Drew
    Last edited by Drew; Apr 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM.

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

[Drew scratches his head and wonders why the hell he never thought of something like this before]
    Last edited by Drew; Apr 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM.

No time like the present! Great idea!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

HI Gang, I'm John, AKA I_shoot_blanks, married, bi, caucasian, 69 yo, practicing dirty ol' man, from Tucson, AZ. I've been a member for some time, but only recently started utilizing the forum. I'm here mainly to chat and swap e-mails. Enjoy cooking on the grill, gardening, pets, music, reading, camping, fishing, ......., and SEX.

Welcome I_shoot!!!

- Drew

Hello, stumbled on this site today and joined right up. It might be fun to share my experiences with this forum and see what happens. I'm closeted and married (she does not know) so its very taboo for me to even admit here that I am Bi, (but exciting at the same time).

Welcome OM!

Hello all. New to the site and still getting to know the place, love what i see thus far. Waving a big Texas howdy.
    'Bear

Hello.....I'm so happy to have found this place, I'm a married Bi (she doesn't know)....hopefully I can feel at home here...

Welcome to the machine Chuck, I'm new here myself also- still learning my way around a bit. Seems to be somewhat active and some good information in the forums.

Welcome to all of the new members!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Hello to all the new members. And a special hello to kate, who is not an "old" member, but one who has belonged for awhile.

Welcome all!

- Drew

Just a wee suggestion Droosy Woosy.. wouldn't u be as well providing a link similar to the one u do for site problems for new member to post introductions on.. set it out differently but make it clear what its for.. having it in a set place would save u (or others) bringing it back to the fore should there be times (as there are bound to be) when no new members introduce themselves? Just a thought.. kissie
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Hi everyone, my wife and I talked this morning and gave each other the blessing for an open marriage. I now have an opportunity to guiltily free explore my kink. I have dabbled (and dribbled) a few times, but never without guilt and thusly the true pleasures and enjoyments that should accompany it. I seek someone(s) ((mmf)) to help me attain fulfillment, life is too short to live in denial. I am looking forward to cumming for all new types of friends.

*Waves a warm friendly Paw to all of our Newbies* Welcome Darlings, make yerself ta Home. Kick back, relax and feel free to be You, no matter who you are. :}
    Cat
    Everybody's Feline..^;;^
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Sending all the NEW members a big ole HELLO from Boston. You have found a great site, a newly revised site to help with all that you have come searching for.

Belle

Welcome otis151 and all other new members! Great to have you here.

- Drew

Hello everyone we are a couple from Phoenix Arizona we are fairly new to the scene. We are hispanic, he is 28 and I am 24 we enjoy too many things to add but we like to have fun. Not so much fans of the club scene though . I am bi and he is straight. We are trying to get into poly groups and I thought this would be a great place to start. Hello to everyone!

-Claudia

Welcome Claudia and Sergio!

- Drew

Hello all,
    I found this forum while searching for a safe place to express my feelings of being bi-curious. So far I have enjoyed reading many members posts and hope to have pleasurable conversations with all of you.

Welcome Joey!

- Drew

Hello all! We are a fairly young couple new to bisexual.com and happy to be here. She is very very bi. I am straight. We are very eager and excited to see what this site brings our way. We are looking for bi females in or visiting the st Petersburg beaches area of Florida.

Welcome squirt!!!

- Drew

Hi. I'm me. Drew works. I work, and have always thought of myself to be bi. I have never actually had an experience. My wife is supporting my want to try and see if it is just a taboo that i want to experience, or if it is something that can brighten up our life. I have viewed this site many a time over the years, and have read lots, but also noticed not many people in my northern area around Toronto. So makes it a bit harder as well to get "local" help / experience. Anyways, i am back to try and answer more questions, and maybe gain some insight

Welcome!! Glad to have you with us.

- Drew

Welcome new members!

I used to be a member under a different handle about three years ago. I left due to some fairly egregious insults pertaining to my writing style, that and a desire to insult rather than assist in my issues at the time. I have returned because this remains one of the only places on the web that actually has bisexual people talking about bisexual issues.

I'm a 25 year old bi guy and I live in Lake Placid, NY. If you are up this way, I am the only openly bisexual guy you will meet in town. So if you're up this way, we should hang out. I am involved in theater (Come see me in "Into the Woods" at the Lake Placid Center for the Arts May 18th opening night), I also love hiking, camping, live music, cooking, fine libations, and good conversation. I am here at Bisexual.com, because I have nobody even close to my age that is LGBT around me, and thus have no real opportunities to talk about the issues that affect me. My straight friends don't care, or are hopelessly confused on the issue of bisexuality, and my few LGBT friends are similarly unhelpful. So I hope that maybe I can get some help finding answers here by listening and sharing. Also, I hold the (quite futile) notion that maybe, just maybe, I'll meet somebody through this website. At any rate, it's nice to be back.

May the discourse remain productive and the sniping stay to a minimum.

Isn't it clear that bliss and envy--they are the numerator and the denominator of the fraction known as happiness.
    YEVGENY ZAMYATIN, We

Welcome (back) Dapper_Fellow. It is always a difficult line to walk between me letting members express themselves and me controlling what is said on the site - it always seems like an impossible task. But hopefully it is now exactly as you put it so well,

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper_Fellow View Post
    May the discourse remain productive and the sniping stay to a minimum.
    - Drew

A wonderful welcome to all our new members from Belle in Boston. You have found a great site and I wish you all the best in trying to find what you are looking for.
    Belle