Register
Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Welcome MILF and Angel_eyes!

- Drew

Bi married male in central ct looking for males, females or couples to play with

Darren from London UK. Totally in.the closet, can't see that ever changing any time soon! Hello to you all.

Welcome newbies!!!

- Drew

Hey I'm a male 18 more gay than straight, I live in Northamptonshire and I'm just looking for a good time with makes or females ages 18-25

Hey how old are you?

welcome all new comers and old farts ........

Hello everyone! Mike and Dawn from Ct.. hoping to make some new friendships through this site :0

Hi everybody! I am 65 years old and a very horny bisexual. Must admit I love showing off my package, it has given me many years of pleasure. Look forward to hearing from new friends!

Hi all! Just found this sight today. Haven't been part of an online community in a while; hope to make some friends. I'm a hardworking professional without a lot of spare time. Looking forward to new acquaintances!
    P.S. I'm totally in the closet out of necessity.

Hola to all.
    I've known about this site for about a century or two and decided what the heck,might as well join up and see what the fates may have in store. Anyway,esto aqui and looking forward to chatting and perhaps meeting some of you.

Paz y Amor to all.

Welcome Everyone!!

- Drew

I didn't want to lurk and not say hi! I am here to explore my options and see what is out there, I am a def a grown ass women looking to find someone (or someones..) to enjoy time with

thanks for making a nervious guy feel welcome... looking forward to all kinds of new contacts

I'm from ATL anyone else from ATL on here?

hi, just found this site today and signed right up. married and closeted and wanting to explore my other self. hello to all!

Welcome newcomers!

- Drew

closeted bi here. Love the site. So many like minded men just wanting to expierience m/m fun. Nice to know there are so many of us..

Bi Couple in Denver. We love who we are and the lifestyle. Hit us up anytime to chat or other Currently naked and chatting with friends

Welcome Texas and Colorado!

- Drew

26 bi from Michigan any other guys? Love the site... So many guys just like me

Hi,

Just joined. Great to find this site and hope to meet like-minded people in my area.

Welcome all!

- Drew

I'm a biwm. 61 and had my 1st bi experience when I discovered I liked to have my body massaged. One thing lead to another and since 1986 have enjoyed sex
    with other men,although I still enjoy sex with women. Within the last year discovered I like wearing pantyhose and that lead to wearing garters,panties and nylons
    as well. Love the feel of lingerie on my body and really like it when another guy feels me in lingerie. Just not in to the full dress-up mode.

Hi everyone
    I am Eagle4785. I am a fanatic for bald eagles. I am hoping that this site provides a safe and friendly site for me to meet and greet people in my area. I patisularly want to saitify a fantasy I have had as long as I can remember. Again hoping to meet men and women in my area who don't mind an elderly gentleman. We need love too.

I've been with both sexes in the past, and in a committed female relationship, so not able to act on male attractions. Summer is here, and it's everywhere, what's a girl to do??

Hi everyone, bi 48year old male from South Africa. In a relationship with an amazing woman but have her permission to have the occasional liaison with a man.

Hello Katoom990, boots, eagle and cruzerman! Welcome to you all!

- Drew

Hello everyone! I'm not new to the site but I have not been active much since I joined. I am looking for male and female friends. My wife knows of my bi interests. She accepts me although she admits she is not fully comfortable with it. I've had one experience with a man. It was nine years ago and lasted about a minute before I freaked out and left. My wife does not know about this. I stopped because I knew she would not aprove of me going outside our marriage.

Hi to all. I'm not new here but managed to get busy enough to not check in here for over 60 days! I must say, I am very impressed with the new and improved bisexual.com! Way to go Drew and crew!
    I'm a 42 year old married bi-sexual, poly, opinionated, home-making woman living in the Bible belt.....how's that for a run on sentence?! This site has been a fantastic source of information for me and I hope it will be for others to.
    Cheers.