Register
Page 27 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Greetings everybody! I just joined this site to feed my growing curiosity and see exploration of bisexuality. I hope to meet lots of nice and genuinely sincere people.

Quote Originally Posted by bictguy14 View Post
    Joined this site a few months ago...just posted for the first time today...35 years old from CT...married but 100% bi, wife has no idea...knew I had a bicurious side for over a decade...had an ex that at the time knew I was curious, wanted her to fuck me with a dildo, never got around to it before we parted ways, however would every once in a while finger myself or use a dildo. Wasnt until a few years ago that I started messing around with guys, and have loved it ever since. Find myself, dreaming about sex with guys, hardly ever have sexual dreams about women, not sure what that means!! Hope to continue to explore with guys and maybe fulfill some fantasies as well.
    Welcome bictguy. Your story mirrors mine and probably a few others on here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KWeberFit View Post
    Bah ok, hi! So I'm a woman, married to a man who I love very very much. Buuut since...well for a long time I've been attracted to women and men equally. I was raised in a Christian home that taught being gay is a sin (cliche', yes I know) so I never did more more than make out and fondle other women. I've really struggled with my sexuality a lot and mostly ignored it, but lately my church group is getting very involved with the LGBT community--in a very good and open way. We don't believe that being gay is a "sin". So this has had me thinking a lot more about my sexuality. And sometimes I think it's irrelevant because I'm married, but then other times it really bothers me that I'm not "out". I don't know it's all very confusing...which is why I'm here. I find men and women mostly equally attractive in the real world...but I do tend to notice women more and I fantasize only about women. However, I very much love my husband and love sex with him and do find men attractive too so I'm not 100% sure where I lie on the Kinsey scale...I didn't have a chance to have a full blown relationship with a woman before meeting my husband which makes that difficult too. I don't know.
    being a Christian does tend to bump up against every day life at times. You want to be a 'good Christian' but what does that mean?
    And on top of that you add your sexuality and unless you're a 'black and white' type person, meaning for you there are no shades of grey in your perception of things, then you're a sinner for just having non heterosexual thoughts.
    welcome and good luck

He everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm a 22 year old from the North West of England. I look forward to chatting with some of you!

Hey I'm josh. So far i think I'm the youngest guy here. I'm 18 years old i just recently discovered my bisexuality or should I say admitted it. I'm from New Jersey and I've never had a bisexual experience before. This is definitly the most liberating thing I've done in my life and I'm glad I joined this site

I hope I'm not breaking any rules, as I joined this site a very long time ago. Before this thread was started, in fact! After a nearly five year hiatus, I've decided to check back in here, update my profile, and see how the forums are holding up. I'm 40, bi, and married. My wife and I are open with each other, and are non-monogamous, though I have been pretty monogamish of late. I've felt a bit lacking in my social connections lately, and am attempting to change that! I have fond memories of the chat room and forums here when I was a more active member.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I like everything. Boyish girls, girlish boys, the heavy and the skinny. Which is a problem when I'm walking down the street. - Angelina Jolie
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, here I am on page 27. I'm single, an older guy, and still getting to know myself. I'm not in a committed relationship at present. Looking to talk with people, maybe make new friends, in place where I don't have to hide who I am.

Hey out there we are a bi couple looking for like minded couples. Tammy and Ron here.

Hi all,
    I'm Mick, i live in the North East of England i'm married and bi although my wife has no idea of my bisexuality. It is pretty much all fantasy at the moment although I have had some same sex fun before i met my wife.
    My biggest fantasy is to be watched buly a woman whilst playing with her man... The quest continues....

Hi there, I am 29, straight, married. My husband told me last week that he is bisexual, and we have been struggling with what it means for our future. This is a very confusing and emotional time for me. We have been together for 11 years and have a 6 month old baby. I haven't had much luck in finding support for the "straight spouse", especially for couples who wish to remain monogamous. I am trying to understand my husband a bit better; hopefully I will find some of what I am looking for here.

Hi there, Just wanted to chime in and say you sound strong and care for your husband quite a bit. I didn't really come out to my wife that I was Bi until it was too late. She ended up finding someone else to be with thinking I was more into guys. She gave me a so called "Hall Pass" to go and find myself. I never went out site of our marriage until that point. I found a few guys to be with, one I tried to date a bit. At that point I new I love women. I've never fallen in love with a man, but felt a close FWB bond. Being Bi is and I think will always be very difficult to understand. Sexual attraction can vary day to day. My wife is and I are now open to each other about it. She never thought she would like the thought of her man being with another guy. I think she sees it as a bit kinky, but it has grown on her. Separating the sexual from the emotional parts is tricky too. Men tend to be more about just getting a sexual fix (as you can tell with personal ads). Hope this helps.

Awesome you and your wife are open to each other! I am 41 and my wife and I are open also. We have both been around the bend(so to speak) and do find having the Bi-influence in our marriage does shake it up a bit.

Hi y'all. I'm a 58 year old man rather frustrated by moments some started & didn't have the nerve to finish. Family & otherwise. Got me hard & wet, but stopped for whatever reason. But had some hot moments I figured it was time to share.

welcome Older.........where you located in ohio

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    Hi y'all. I'm a 58 year old man rather frustrated by moments some started & didn't have the nerve to finish. Family & otherwise. Got me hard & wet, but stopped for whatever reason. But had some hot moments I figured it was time to share.

North East near Lake Erie.

New guy joined yesterday, I was on www.dick.net but there is a problem with there web site, it got hijacked. I'm curious and retired and looking for my first encounter. I enjoyed reading some of the forum post. Thanks for looking.

hello all.. I would like to make new friends .. this is all new to me.. just recently had my first experience

Hello. I'm a bi, married guy in Texas. My wife doesn't know about this part of my life. I've been bi curious for about 10 years, but I'm now fully comfortable with being bisexual. Looking at this site gives me comfort that I'm not alone. I look forward to meeting some really nice, compassionate, and understanding people.

New here, newly bi(?) LOL just Lookin for support and someone who understands

Quote Originally Posted by blndtxguy View Post
    New here, newly bi(?) LOL just Lookin for support and someone who understands
    I understand where you're coming from kind of strange but good at the same time.. you're not alone just have fun

Just looking for an nice friendly bi's in South Florida/Ft. Lauderdale area. SINGLE

Hi everyone, I'm English and married and my Californian wife has no idea I like cocksucking...nothing more though.... but she snoball's me when I cum in her mouth so there is a clue there... she caught her last husband messing with another guy so I know she won't like it if I do.
    Over the last ten years I have had some guy friends and we have enjoyed some cock sucking....
    I love travelling, playing pool and riding my Harley...and I wear panties 24/7 and sometimes we match!

Hi everyone
    I'm BiEd9 from Mass,I just joined and look forward to making friends here.
    any questions,just ask away............thanks.

New to the site from arizona. Married and bi on dl.

Hello everyone. Curiousty drove me to check this out

hello, all I am Jason a bi curious married 41 male in the Pittsburgh area (she knows)

Not sure what I'm doing .here goes hi I'm 40 bi married from Manchester UK I'm looking for NSF if u fancy a chat come say hi

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and recently started seriously considering exploring my bi side after many many years of thoughts and desires. Not really sure what I am looking for here, just chat and read opinions of others for now I guess. Just a quick couple words about me, I am married with kids and my wife is aware of my desires and supports me. Other than my wife and a friend my curiosities are kept to myself. If you would like to just say hi, chat or have some words of wisdom for me feel free to message.

Hi, new to the site and like what I see. Been bi-curious for years and hope to explore more of that side.

hey there, looking forward to some great encounters and possible friendships.