Register

Thread: Hot for Frot

Hot for Frot

How come I never see any discussions on this site about frottage -- commonly called "frot?" For those who don't know, frotting involves getting off by rubbing cock-to-cock with another guy, and it ranks as perhaps my favorite form of guy-on-guy sex.

When I have my buddy Dave's leaking cock pressed tightly against mine and our two swollen, purple cockheads are grinding against one another, their super-sensitive undersides urging one-another toward climax, it's incredibly intense, and usually culminates in one of the most powerful, gut-wrenching orgasms I've ever had.

It's also a very intimate activity, as it usually ends with one of us cumming all over the other's erect penis, something I, personally, find highly erotic. Interestingly, Dave and I frequently cum simultaneously, or within seconds of one another. Seeing me begin to ejaculate sort of puts him over the edge, and in a matter of seconds, he'll be blowing his load too. On those occasions when Dave cums first, he'll sometimes ask me to use his fresh semen as a lube and watch as I bring myself to orgasm. At that point, I'm so totally turned on, I'd do almost anything he asked.

A while back I visited a shop near here aptly named The Tool Shop, and purchased a silicon rubber masturbation sleeve we can both fuck from opposite ends. We've had some fun with that, but are looking for other variations on cock-to-cock play. Dave has expressed an interest in docking, but after getting circumcised a few years ago, I don't have enough foreskin left to make that possible.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; May 15, 2024 at 1:17 AM.

Re: Hot for Frot

There has been stuff written about it - but you'd have to dig through the forum history to find it and few people are willing to do that.

Most of us have rubbed cocks with someone.
    Generally it's the start of fore play as younger people. It's been a long time since I have. Even more sensual is having a hard hot cock head pushing on your sack. It's close to docking if you or your partner no longer have foreskin. I did manage to dock a couple of times years ago. It was the tightest pussy I've had ever. At least I knew when I hit bottom. Filled it up and sucked it clean. He added his load it finish a great session. That was over 20 years ago. Would I frot he'll yeah. I'd dock if given a chance to, too! A side benefit to cock pumping is I've partially restored my foreskin. You wouldn't believe how stretchable skin really is. After all cocks expand and don't tear when they do. Explore the possibilities and enjoy your ideas.

I haven't done it since I was maybe 13; I've never done it as an adult. It was preferred by guys who wanted to be fucked... without having dick buried in them.