Register
Page 39 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 3261

Hello from Marietta,Ga USA

Just wanted to say hello to everybody! So glad I found this forum as I think it's just what I need! I have always been a little interested in guys since I was a kid but have lived the strait life. Was married 15 years but now divorced with a girlfriend. I have had a few encounters with guys when I was younger before I married and have always had it in the back of my mind and still do! LOL... I'm not getting any younger and think it's about time I explore a little more as I don't want to say later that I wish I would have. It must really interest me or I would not think about it all the time! That's what I'm thinking anyway! LOL

Look forward to talking with people on here are for sure interested in meeting guys in the Atlanta area as I'm in Marietta! Can't wait to hear from everybody!

Frank

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Just wanted to say hello to everybody! So glad I found this forum as I think it's just what I need! I have always been a little interested in guys since I was a kid but have lived the strait life. Was married 15 years but now divorced with a girlfriend. I have had a few encounters with guys when I was younger before I married and have always had it in the back of my mind and still do! LOL... I'm not getting any younger and think it's about time I explore a little more as I don't want to say later that I wish I would have. It must really interest me or I would not think about it all the time! That's what I'm thinking anyway! LOL

Look forward to talking with people on here are for sure interested in meeting guys in the Atlanta area as I'm in Marietta! Can't wait to hear from everybody!

Frank

Hello to everyone. I hope to become a regular here and hope to one day satisfy my oral craving. I would appreciate any advice you might have for a newbie.

32 yo bi guy more dominant with females and more submissive with males. Have only had relationships with females but a few experiences with guys

Hi all!

Just registered today and this is my first post - happy to be here

I'm a 42 year old married guy living in Perth, Western Australia. I haven't had any experience with other guys but recently I have been fantasizing about it all the time. I don't actually find guys particularly attractive per se, but the sight of a hot cock turns me on SO much.

I'd love to try frotting and sucking with another guy, and maybe would go further with the right partner.

Anyway, if you'd like to know more - please let me know.

Hmmmm. My intro post appears to have disappeared.

Hi I'm from Philly looking for a good time NSA

Hi,

im Britt, the bicurious male in a relationship with a very bi lady, 26 years my junior... If that isn't enough to make society upset with us ( trust me, we get looks every where we go!) we are also interracial. I'm white, she's black... But I think the age difference upsets others more than the color difference...

We are both educated professionals, me with only a BS, her with her BS and MS.

we're in Virginia, north of Richmond

New member from Louisiana 34 white married male.

Hello, I'm from Oklahoma and just came across this site. I look forward talking with and getting to know people from here...

hello to all beautiful site I hope to make many friends, hello

Hard-Reader here, Hi first post, from SWPA 50 y/o I'm bi and want to try some firsts. Like going down on a female while she is getting the bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Highzenborg View Post
    Hi all!

Just registered today and this is my first post - happy to be here

I'm a 42 year old married guy living in Perth, Western Australia. I haven't had any experience with other guys but recently I have been fantasizing about it all the time. I don't actually find guys particularly attractive per se, but the sight of a hot cock turns me on SO much.

I'd love to try frotting and sucking with another guy, and maybe would go further with the right partner.

Anyway, if you'd like to know more - please let me know.
    G'day mate. I'm also from Perth, but now live in Italy. Well done for joining and I hope you get plenty
    Fox Emerson
    Always writing something
    http://foxemerson.com

Hi all. How did I not know this site was here? Anyway, glad I joined and looking forward to getting to know some people here. Feel free to say hi.
    Fox Emerson
    Always writing something
    http://foxemerson.com

hello to you all, I'm back again, been having mixed emotions for years. I had experience with other men and threesomes, MMF, and now no more mix emotion. I am a bisexual male.

I'm back after being gone awhile. making it to 60 changes a man...in my case, anyway. loosing weight for hip replacement, besides getting healthier again. I definitely don't feel 60, until I get up, then my pelvis reminds me. thank god my cock still works!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Found this site and looking to find solace in the fat that I am not alone.. Just came out to my wife a short time ago that I wish to be and have bisexual desires to be with another guy and her constantly now.. She seems turned on by it and we talk about it, watch movies, and play with toys together, but the 3some seems realistically a ways off. Not gonna rush it, but our sex has NEVER been so intense since we have started entertaining these thoughts, even if just in fantasy for now..

Hello all, I'm very happy to have found this site, and look forward to meeting new people!

Quote Originally Posted by Fox Emerson View Post
    G'day mate. I'm also from Perth, but now live in Italy. Well done for joining and I hope you get plenty

G'day! Thanks mate. Hope you gets loads too

Quote Originally Posted by SETXbiman73 View Post
    Hello all, I'm very happy to have found this site, and look forward to meeting new people!
    Welcome. I'll just come out and say it.... nice cock

Thank you so much Highzenborg! I'm thrilled you like it!

Hey yall virgin to sex With men,I only want to bottom. For big cocks,black ones if I had to choose I like their cocks. They are pretty and beautiful. Also big.

Hey everyone. I'm D, I'm a married male who's been struggling with my sexuality since I was very young. Last year I came out to myself and accepted that I am bisexual and ended up giving a buddy of mine a BJ and loved it. I'm here to continue to learn more about my sexuality while sharing it with you all and making like minded friends

Hello everybody, I just stumbled onto this site this morning. I am +50 years old. Grew up in a very macho, blue collar area in Chicago area so repressed any desires that weren't traditional for years. Through some feminization hypnotic files, I've begun to accept my bisexuality. I am married so the heterosexual needs are met.
    I have begun training myself to perform oral sex on a man. I'm to a point that when I suck my dildo, I get very aroused.
    I hope this site can help me come to terms even further with my bisexuality.
    Looking forward to "meeting" and chatting with others at this forum.

I have an account on here, but haven't been on for awhile, how do I get into the chatrooms?
    daramarie

hello!

Hi all, new from New Orleans. Glad to read so many sincere posts. Have already had some nice guys come by and say hello! Will continue to explore...

Hey guys im a new member hear and was wondering how are the guys here are there alot of fakes. I was with my first guy last year and it left me wanting more.

Hi everybody I'm letsgetnasty cuz that's how I like it I am looking forward to meeting anyone who is down to earth people I like meeting new people and having fun cuz life is to short To be a Hater hope everyone is having a great day

Hi: I am living in New Orleans. There do not seem to be too many members from here. I enjoy meeting new people and hope I will here.