Register
Page 30 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Evening, everyone, and happy Thanksgiving. Just stumbled across this page and decided to take the dive. I'm a 28 y/o openly bisexual man in Nashville, TN, though I'm right around a 2 on the Kinsey scale. I've mostly been with women, but I've not been shy about my preferences and always keep an open mind. Hope to learn a lot and meet some great people here.

Hey all. 41 year old bi guy from Vancouver. Married. Wife knows I've had encounters and seems okay with it. Looking for support as I feel like I may be teetering on the edge of gay. Love the softness of a woman but can't stop thinking about that sweet cock.

Hi everyone , 67 here married bi male partial CD from Massachusetts . I live on the North Shore and I would love to make some new friends . Just getting to know my way around the site but say hello if you want too .

Hello, "brand new" to the site. I live in Jacksonville FL. Married and "exploring" my bi side. I have had a few (Very few) encounters and it scared me, but wanted more. I look forward to reading the posts and who knows. Maybe I'll step over before I am 2OLD...

hi guys! in new!

HI Folks

I am currious of how the life is like Investigating and working on meeting to know people Chat work well at first but has been unable to enter for a week now do not understand why I do lot recive a replay from this site I know a message could be placed on the the chat page to let us know that the system is down.

Hi I'm in Arkansas - bi and would like to talk to other bi friends. new to site.

just joined today. looking to chat with other bi curious mwm here.
    been toying my ass for years. had one real experience but was early in life and I missed out on something.

Hi. As my user name implies, am curious. Had a few "almosts" but no real experience. Love reading others' stories. Would be nice if there was working chat. Will make a decision about paying to get the full benefits. Is it worth it?

where are you from in ohio

Dead Center. Columbus Metro area

Howdy all. I'm a 44 year old divorced, closeted CD closet bi guy here in Tulsa. Have been "trans-attracted" since my twenties but never attempted to explore that until somewhat recently after my divorce, which is also when I started crossdressing. Looking forward to some interesting discussions!

Greetings all we aren't exactly new but to say we've been active would be wrong as well. We are openly bi. Which it felt so good to come out to her. And that she enjoyed sharing the expierience with me everyone left satisfied.

Hi from San Diego, 41 years old, only recently have become bi. Can't explain why, but glad it happened

Hello from San Fernando Valley...been a member for quite awhile...but just came back from a long hiatus...happy new year!

new here .. we r looking for a bi-guy or a female to have some fun with... just think wife ties me up and tells you to fuck me in then let her feel ur cock while it unloads in my ass. and maybe her next

a new member joins and says hello.
    Hello, looking forward to meeting cool new people and making some new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofbothtrades View Post
    Hi from San Diego, 41 years old, only recently have become bi. Can't explain why, but glad it happened
    glad ur embracing it, don't let nething or ne1 hold u back from discovering ur true self.

Hello, I'm MWM in his 40s...happily married, but desire more from women, men and myself. I've had a few bi experiences, but am very much a novice. I'm looking to learn, explore and expand these experiences. I would love to find mentors here. Here's hoping for some fun!

New to the website, and very closeted. Hoping to open up by sharing in the forum and learn what I am missing or what we share in common.

43 yo MWM inexperienced in Southeast Florida. Would love to open up here. Share my thoughts & desires... Very openminded here... If anyone is on KiK message me at SK69er

Hello all! New to the site as well! Registered a while back but never posted!

43 bi (ish) married guy here!

Hey there!
    Just recently accepting my biness, possibly going to explore it - terrified as adder in headlights...!

45 Bi WM Masculine Verse here 5'9" 185lbs HWP D&D Free. Central Louisiana area.Very intelligent and articulate. I have a very diverse range of interests and hobbies.Very open minded in all aspects from the erotic to the uber kinky.

Hi everyone, I just joined... 27yo bi female here. Wife and mom, husband supports me 150%. Happy to find a like-minded community!

18 yo Bi guy. Love woman of all ages but only like mature (50+) men. Love to chat also!

54 Bi MWM in Central Florida Signed up a few months ago but just now adding profile and posting. Looking to make new friends in the lifestyle.

Hello everybody...I just recently joined the forum, and I'm hoping to interact and connect with like-minded people. I also look forward to having fun, and make some friends along the way.

Hey! I'm Cecily, living in Channahon IL. Married but seeking a girlfriend I love cars, tattoos piercings and whiskey!

Hello everyone I'm a 67yr. bisexual who has within the past couple of months came out of the closest. Have sucked several cocks and fucked by two one black and one white and enjoyed them both.