Register
Page 29 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hello everyone! Hope your enjoying life and not worrying about what may be. Be kind and mellow!
    Hi there, let's meet, become friends and then get comfortable

Hello All! How is everyone doing! I just found this site, wish i knew about it sooner. Feel free to say hi, anyone who would like to! :-)

Hell all, my name is Rich and I just joined and am checking this out. A few experiences under my belt but still extremely curious about all aspects of another warm body(s). My interests include motorcycles, gardening, most things oral and things of an artistic nature. A few bucket list things in life to go but I'm clicking them off as I go. Would like to experience a MMF encounter with another bi male and dominant female among other things. Hoping everyone is finding what they are looking for and playing safely.

Hi im 33 looking to find someone to chat with message me

Hi new member here . I'm a 65 yrs old cross dresser. I have been bi since I was 16 and I have enjoyed it a lot .I started dressing 25 yrs. ago and love it .Have a bf but always looking for others to have fun with.he is okay with me playing around

Hello all. I'm Nick, a 26yo bi-curious male. I say bi-curious instead of just bi since I have yet to really be sexually intimate with another man but the desire has been steadily growing over the last few years. I hope to find out for sure someday.

Hi guys, mid 20s, bi-curious, inexperienced male. Looking to meet and get to know the people here and maybe explore this whole bisexual thing I've been coming to grips with for the past few years.

Hi. Just joined the site and so far have had no luck. Maybe I am expecting to much. Hope things change. Was hoping chat would open up. Look forward to making new friends.

Hi I'm new here and new to this lifestyle . Still waiting for my first experience. Wanted this for a long time , just haven't had the chance. Maybe this can change that.

Hey Drew,What happened to chat? I miss my frirends
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

hi knox Tennessee bottom here

Hi y'all,

I'm 20 from Australia, a completely unspoilt virgin :'( stumbled across this site without even having sex before, never even seen tits before in my life. Hopefully I make some friends!

Cheers!

Hi everyone, This place seems like a nice friendly community. I will do more of an introduction on my profile soon.

I actually first signed up to this site about five years ago, and although I never really came in here much at the time, I always intended to in the future, but somehow I managed to lose my password and forget my user-name, so I thought I`d just create a fresh account from my newer email address which is specifically tailored for things of a hornyier nature. I`m just saying hi really, I will complete my profile soon, but right now I`m still trying to work out how to navigate this site and do a search that is in my area. Thanks for the welcome. Good luck to all you horny people. Bi for now. Curious-Smoothie
    Last edited by NaughtyHornyPair; Oct 23, 2014 at 8:21 AM.

Post Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hello, I’m a new member here. I’m open and out to my bisexual and gay friends. I sucked my first cock at a very young age because I wanted to. Around age 12, I was getting aroused looking at males and sucked my first cock shortly after. At age 13, I had my first encounter with my 16 year old gay cousin sucking his cock and then me getting fucked by him the same day. From the very first time I have loved to feel a man squirt his cum in my mouth and feel a man’s cock in my body cumming. I started hanging out with my older gay cousin and his gay friends and basically grew up gay. Along with some older gay and bi males I had sex with that showed me during our encounters with them how to best satisfy men. During that first summer with my cousin at his pool he had told me his 18 year old female neighbor had a crush on me. That day she came over and I had my first opposite sex encounter; eating her pussy and fucking her. I went right back to my cousins pool, diving in the pool taking off my speedo and then taking my cousin to his bedroom for me to suck his cock and him to fuck me. That was the last time I had sex with a female until after high school. I occasionally have sex with females, but definitely prefer sex with males. I’m a Kinsey #5 and proud to be mostly gay!

Hubby & I are an Oral-Bi- Couple in St. Petersburg - wanna cum contact us for your first ' experience " ???

Aloha!

We serendipitously happened across this site while looking for stuff about bisexual activism (y'all know how those Internet searches go) and thought, hey, why not join? More to come later...

Hi, new here. Bi curious mm looking for friends.

Great a communication community, here is the world of bisexual, bring me surprise often makes me feel accident, here, I have found the stimulation, happy and wonderful feeling, baby, to join the interaction with us.>>>>http://www.bisexualmingle.com/?

Hi guys I'm jake I'm 21 from Blackburn England, I'm looking to meet new people for friendship maybe more

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. 30 year old bi male here. Had my first full on experience today and I just needed to share with someone. Was so much fun and I definitely can't wait to do it again. Sucked my first cock to completion.... I'm still dizzy from the thought and how it was so fucking yummy. Ugh. I absolutely loved the taste, the feeling, just everything. I used lots of spit, perfect hand/mouth stimulation, rythym, everything. I was just dripping from the tip by the time I was done. Starting to get hard just thinking about it. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and now there's a new cocsucker among the forum

congrats...........nothing better than a cock in your mouth

Wow reading that makes my dick chub. Im new here, Looking for my first same sex encounter. My name is Jake, Im 47 fit muscular and lookin to learn and have fun

Hi evrybody, My name is Jake. Im lookin to learn, have fun and make new friends.Im a MWM and Im looking to find out whats it like to be with anoyher man. Thanks

Hi all from Minnesota! Bi married man in his 40s. Not out yet but getting there.

Hello to all married bi guys in Dallas

Hello all from Alabama, bi married couple, just hanging out

Hello I live in the Indianapolis area and have been part of other forums. I have been involved with www.crossdressers dot com which is a great for my crossdressing side. I am a professional in the residential real estate industry in Indianapolis. I stumbled upon this site why reading a post from a female bisexual living in southern Indiana. If your in the Indianapolis area please do not hesitate to say hello.

Hello,

I'm a 35 year old bisexual guy from Massachusetts. I can't believe I didn't find this forum before! I was looking for a way to talk with other bisexuals. It looks like I missed the "golden age" of this forum, but I'm sure there are still plenty of great people on here.

I really, really want to talk with other bisexual women and men. Feel free to PM me if you're bi and want to talk about anything that's not cybersex.

At my late age, I am still coming to grips with my sexuality. I've come to realize more and more I'm attracted to women and straight men, but less so to gay men. For a while I really thought I would just settle on being gay, but after having tried relationships with gay guys I realize I'm not happy with that. I would really like to have a relationship with a bi woman or man who understands where I'm coming from. It feels so liberating just to put these feelings into words and know I'm not just "confused," I have a group, too.

Hello,
    Just introducing myself to the group.I hope to make some new,like minded friends here.
    Still trying to figure out how to navigate this site. I'll put my two cents in when a topic interests me.
    Good luck Y'all

Quote Originally Posted by koobee View Post
    Hubby & I are an Oral-Bi- Couple in St. Petersburg - wanna cum contact us for your first ' experience " ???
    I wish we were closer would love to pleasure a bi couple. I am in Winter Springs Florida