Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have you ever????

The game of "Have you ever???" Player 1 asks a question, Player 2 answers the question and then asks a question of their own. Player 3 answers Player 2's question and asks their own question.............

I'll start:

Have you ever - masturbated in a public park?????

Re: Have you ever????

Quote Originally Posted by i_shoot_blanks View Post
    The game of "Have you ever???" Player 1 asks a question, Player 2 answers the question and then asks a question of their own. Player 3 answers Player 2's question and asks their own question.............

I'll start:

Have you ever - masturbated in a public park?????
    Yes I have. Have u ever been caught masturbating?

Numerous times. Parents, siblings, teacher, baseball coach, swim coach. Who hasn't seen me masturbating is a quicker question.

Have you had a hook up with someone from this site?

Never from this site, but have had some meetings, some good, some not so good, with persons, male and female, from other sites.

Have you ever been in a threesome or moresome???

yes to both. more than once to both.
    Have you ever been watched by others having sex outdoors?

Well, I am not sure actually. I know that I have had sex outdoors right by my apartment complex and we really weren't that hidden, so maybe someone was watching us. lol.

Have you ever been a like Chinese finger-cuffs and been penetrated from both ends?
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

yes in central park in nyc

Actually yes (aside: one of the few times I ever get to say yes!!!!). I was THE FOCUS in a threesome with two other males. I was sucking and being sucked while being pentrated from behind. Had to stop being sucked as I was going to cum much tooooooo sooooooooon.

Have you ever - particpated in a glory hole, giver and/or receiver???????

Quote Originally Posted by drugstore cowboy View Post
    Yes in a few adult bookstores decades ago in the 70s. Have you ever had someone piss on you sexually or drank their piss?
    Have done everything mentioned so far but this one, and still do.
    Have u ever been in a bi group of 10 people or more where all are having sex together?

No, but I hope to have a chance to do that one day.

Have you ever had a bisexual foursome with both you and your significant other actively having sex with the same and/or the other sex in the same room (possibly on the same bed!) in full view of your partner at the same time?

Not sure what giver or receiver would be but summoned many a man to put his cock through so I could play with it, stiffen it for him and suck on it. Would always put a condom on it though. Some would let me do all the head bobbing. Others would match my head movements and fuck my face. One guy came in my hand as I jerked his boner before I could get the condom on. Guess he was eager ha. So I guess I was a giver of head and a receiver of many dicks. Either way, I really enjoyed the experiences.

So my question is Has anyone ever have a woman or group of women watch you naked with another naked guy and suck his cock?

More or less.

Have you ever turned down sex becuase (aside from looks) the individual's character did just not appeal to you?

Re: whitney houston funeral davey jones dead

yes me and a guy did a 69 while his wife watched any one ever been gangbanged by a group of men and women with strapons i have

Quote Originally Posted by æonpax View Post
    Have you ever turned down sex becuase (aside from looks) the individual's character did just not appeal to you?
    Yes, and when I didn't, it sucked.

Have you ever posted 'messy' underwear to someone by request?

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    yes me and a guy did a 69 while his wife watched any one ever been gangbanged by a group of men and women with strapons i have
    Never been to a gang bang nor been "pegged" by a lady endowed with a strap-on, but would LOVE to give it a try!!!
    For the ladies, have you ever been "double penetrated" and the guys, have you ever been penetrated by one and sucked another simultaneously??

yeah i have took it in the ass and mouth at the same time thats what happens when you gangbang

Hey Joe, you're supposed to ask a question!!!!!

"No, but I hope to have a chance to do that one day.

Have you ever had a bisexual foursome with both you and your significant other actively having sex with the same and/or the other sex in the same room (possibly on the same bed!) in full view of your partner at the same time?

Late to Black Night...yes and it was great...all 4 bisexual

Have you ever met a bi guy at a bathhouse?

Yes I meet a guy for a afternoon in a bath house. It was some wild times.

Have you ever hooked up with some one you know but did not find out till you meet face to face?

Have you ever hooked up with one of your close friends that you never knew was bi? Like meeting someone online just to find out it was one of your friends?

no have you ever had a threesome
    Sexy gurl

Quote Originally Posted by Sexygurl19 View Post
    no have you ever had a threesome
    Not for some years..

Have you ever used ice dildos or do u think they are better used as novelty fun ice lollies?
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

no ice dildos,,,,,,burrrrrrrr
    have you ever sucked a cock you didn`t like

Yes as I just love to suck car.

Have you ever jerked off while driving then find a trucker thst stops a d you blow him in his truck

*laffs*... it is rather nice... much nicer than u would expect... and cool the ardour it does not!!! And the strawb and rasp flavours r deeeelish... But to answer your question.. a number were less than enjoyable..

Have you ever successfully knicked a conquest from within a siblings grasp?

Oops..too slow..teach me 2 get distracted..
    Last edited by darkeyes; Apr 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Not sure what you're asking darlin'. To paraphrase Mr Churchill, The Amercans and British, two great peoples separated only by their common language. LOL

Have you ever shaved your genital area in preparation for sex???

Quote Originally Posted by i_shoot_blanks View Post
    Not sure what you're asking darlin'. To paraphrase Mr Churchill, The Amercans and British, two great peoples separated only by their common language. LOL

Have you ever shaved your genital area in preparation for sex???
    Neither am I now... there is no k in "nicked".. but it means stolen, whipped from under the nose of, pinched,... nicked.. hope that helps..

and yes I have..

anyway.. will rephrase the question now.. have u ever moved in and gotten off with someone your sibling thought they were about to pull?

I shaved just about an hour ago, hint hint!!!!
    My sibling is four years older than I, so, although I was attracted to some of his "friends" I was always the little brother or as they put it, "little bother"!!!

Have you ever - wished that your partner was endowed with a larger penis?????

Size is overly rated as important. A longer tongue??? Well that is a different story.

How long has it been since you held hands in public, shared a kiss and said I Love You?
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

Held her hand and told her I loved her last night.

Have you ever had sex with a girl and later had sex with her brother (or the other way around)?