Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Girls who like to peg guys

@Gear, no I'm not swapping anything and nothing goes to waste when I do my bedroom games. You insist that it has to be a female wanting to be male, you just can't see that it is about so much more than that. You have openly admitted this is not something you have experience with, so we are trying to share our experience and being told "no, you are wrong, I'm right end of story", but we are the ones with the experience from all sides of the issue of strapons and pegging and for me personally, the domination aspect. People used to pay me to dominate them, Gear. I retired from the actual line of work but not from the play itself. Anytime you wanna pop on over to Chicago and I'll happily make you feel like a woman if that's what you want or I'll make you surrender as a male. Either way works for me I guess the point being, don't knock it if you haven't tried it. It makes about as much sense as other people's homophobia regarding same sex contact.

See, actually with pegging, I do not like the dildo attachments to look like penises at all. The less they look like a penis, the better. I am still feminine and the male is masculine. I really don't see my strap-on and dildo as a surrogate penis. That is just me. Different people use this play in different ways and see it different ways. Some guys want to be feminized, some don't. Sometimes it really is just about another way to stimulate that prostrate gland. Some want to be dominated, some don't. Some guys want to be pegged due to same-sex fantasies, some don't. Just because you see something as one way, doesn't mean that is how someone else will. Sexuality is so diverse and personalized that you can't narrow an activity like pegging as a man who wants to be feminized and dominated.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

I find the word (term) moronic. Sounds like two silly ass 14 year olds laughing about farting.

@Rhevan - I'm not starting a campaign to ban pegging because of the illegal use of a cock or something.LOL! Just trying to understand what it's about. I can't do that personally because I don't get any joy from my prostrate. Tried a cock up there twice, and nothing! Maybe 3rd time lucky though?
    But as a dom male, how you describe domming a bloke while pegging is very similar if not exactly the same thing. So you can see why I'd view it as m-m role-play?
    I'd be sure to bring gallons of lube with me to Chicago.LOL!

@Jobelorocks - Is it possible to feminise the penis? That's what I don't get.

Gearbox- What do you mean by feminizing a penis? I didn't say anything about feminizing a penis. If you are referring to me saying that some guys want to be feminized, I was talking about they like pegging because they want to play the "female" role. Some gay men are only bottoms and I am sure some of them want to play a "female" role, while others don't see themselves that way just because they are a "bottom", why should it be any different with pegging? I am unsure if you can feminize a penis, but you sure as heck can feminize a dildo. Mine look very little like penises, they have no heads, they are smooth, one is pink and kind of sparkly and the other is purple. This one looks something like the dildos that I use .... http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/s...os/sedeux-glam .

Quote Originally Posted by Jobelorocks View Post
    Gearbox- What do you mean by feminizing a penis? I didn't say anything about feminizing a penis. If you are referring to me saying that some guys want to be feminized, I was talking about they like pegging because they want to play the "female" role. Some gay men are only bottoms and I am sure some of them want to play a "female" role, while others don't see themselves that way just because they are a "bottom", why should it be any different with pegging? I am unsure if you can feminize a penis, but you sure as heck can feminize a dildo. Mine look very little like penises, they have no heads, they are smooth, one is pink and kind of sparkly and the other is purple. This one looks something like the dildos that I use .... http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/s...os/sedeux-glam .
    Gear is Welsh, Jobe.. ya havta make allowances.. tee hee. They do kno a lot 'bout sheep tho..

Soz Gear babes.. cudnt resist!!! Muaaaaaaaaaahh!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

LOL! I meant the dildo Jobelorocks. I know that one is purple and sort of undefined, but it still looks like a cock to me.
    And if it was poking out from the thighs of a woman, I'd have to be blind not to see the similarities with a bloke with a hard on.lol
    Yes men who bottom can either be playing a fem role or a masc role. Both genders can be penetrated, so it's not that difficult. But when they top, would that also be open to a fem role?

Gear, to answer your question, sure why not? I really don't know that much about it due to the fact I am not a man, but I don't see why they couldn't be playing the feminine role while being the penetrator. Both genders are able to be penetrated and it is really only our culture that says being penetrated is the "feminine" role. There are plenty of gay male couples that will show that isn't true. They are men with men who want are attracted to and want to be with men. No femininity needed.

See, I really don't see my dildos as masculine at all and I want ones that look as little like a penis as possible, but what other shape can something be that is long and cylindrical that slides nicely inside an anus or vagina ? Practically speaking, it is "penis-like" in shape because that is what fits best in the orifices.I know they are sticking out between my legs like an erect penis, but I just don't fancy using them on other's manually so much and want to put my body into it so to speak. I guess I could get one that is strapped somewhere else, but that seems like the most practical place to put it. I don't see it as a penis at all. Whether I am penetrating a man or woman I never really see myself as taking a "masculine" role.

Well, this is somewhat interesting to read the views as to why women would want to peg a man. It is a little difficult to think that it is just to please the man but in part I can see that. It seems more logical that it has to do with power, dominance. Its interesting that jobel prefers that the "tool" not look like a penis. If you do not see the strap on as a penis what do you see it as? It is a sex toy that is for sure. Oh, I just read your last post.

Men who do not wish to be penetrated don't get this..well I don't. I can understand that the man can get his prostrate massaged and enjoy it. Other than clitoral stimulation what are the benefits for a woman? There seems to be some psychological rationale other than wanting to please their male partner. I do understand doing things to help your partner enjoy sex regardless of their gender though. That seems to be it?..that is your rationale?
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 9, 2012 at 7:14 PM.

tenni- Well, for me it is a lot about pleasing my partner. Pegging gets me wet like nothing else. It doesn't make me orgasm or anything (generally my pegging sessions are accompanied by my partner stimulating me in other ways), but I really enjoy it. I like using a strap-on on men and women. I really get extreme satisfaction getting my sexual partners off. I guess that is really all that I enjoy about it. It certainly gives me no clitoral stimulation. The mind plays a very big role in my sexual arousal and sexual satisfaction. If my partner seems not to be enjoying themself, I really won't be enjoying myself either.

I found a site that has data base of woman who like to peg men.

www.straponsingles.com

I love it when the girl i am with straps one on me. I like the control of her cock going in and out of me.. wish there were more

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    @Rhevan - I'm not starting a campaign to ban pegging because of the illegal use of a cock or something.LOL! Just trying to understand what it's about. I can't do that personally because I don't get any joy from my prostrate. Tried a cock up there twice, and nothing! Maybe 3rd time lucky though?
    But as a dom male, how you describe domming a bloke while pegging is very similar if not exactly the same thing. So you can see why I'd view it as m-m role-play?
    I'd be sure to bring gallons of lube with me to Chicago.LOL!
    Well, Gear, lube would definitely help unless I was punishing you for something and then I'd withhold the lube Sorry, you don't get any pleasure from your prostrate, have you tried just normal massage rather than using toys? Yes, pegging a male with a strap CAN be very much like a dom male doing anal on a male. The key factor is the submission to the female dominant, it's a mind play for the sub that just can't be adequately expressed unless you are familiar with the scene. It's more mental sex than physical sex at times and there are various types of scenes that can be played that make it a pleasure for all involved.

There is a funny comedy- "Young people fucking":
    http://video.soha.vn/watch/5/video/1...g-tanhthi.html

But the funnest is- men from Stimulation prostate and seminal vesigle- could have best orgasm- full body orgasm (like a women).
    But 90% don't do it- it's a gay things.

Better orgasm is when they connect anal and penis stimulation at the same time, like:
    http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showth...iddle-QUESTION

So when a man have waginal sex with one women, the other could peg him...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhevan View Post
    Well, Gear, lube would definitely help unless I was punishing you for something and then I'd withhold the lube Sorry, you don't get any pleasure from your prostrate, have you tried just normal massage rather than using toys? Yes, pegging a male with a strap CAN be very much like a dom male doing anal on a male. The key factor is the submission to the female dominant, it's a mind play for the sub that just can't be adequately expressed unless you are familiar with the scene. It's more mental sex than physical sex at times and there are various types of scenes that can be played that make it a pleasure for all involved.
    It probably is as Tenni said 'beyond someone who doesn't get the desire to be topped'. I was expecting everything to kick in and that would get me to want it.lol Haven't tried toys because the thought doesn't register. I can't associate it with sex. BUT I was fingered by surprise once, and that was nice.lol So like you say, it's more mental than physical. What I need is a dom woman who wouldn't take any crap off me.

Thanks Jobelorocks.

In my own particular case, I have no interest in receiving anal. I have no interest in being submissive and in particular that way. I was stage 3 pre cancer at one point and within months of full on colon cancer. I'm ok now and back to less frequent check ups but I'm not messing around down there. I might be curious enough to be rimmed one day but that is a different page.

I still am inclined to think that dominance plays a factor for some women who enjoy pegging. I enjoy taking the lead and pleasing my partners too whether they are female or male. They are not exclusive to each other. I don't mind a woman taking the lead at times but that is not connected to penetrating me.
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 10, 2012 at 1:23 PM.

Love it when a woman takes the dominant role but will always be the man.

Having being pegged I don't feel like I'm being submissive or anything. We do it cuz it excites us both. Now we have used her strap on but we have found a new way for us both to enjoy it. She uses a double headed dildo that is curved In a wide u shape she inserts one end into her, either hole, and the other end in me. She holds on to the toy and we each get the most pleasure out of it. That is what sex is all about.

Well, as a masculine male who enjoys being on the bottom, to me it's all about the moment, sometimes i like to be in charge, sometimes i like my partner to take charge, & sometimes i wanna be the meat in a sandwich. I have never been accused of being feminine or submissive...Just goes back to the old saying, If it feels good, DO IT !!! I've never felt feminized & never looked at the couple i was with as being dominant...just doing what feels good...end of story...lol...

*Grins lecherously @ Gear* lol Ohhh Darlin, the things I'd show You...lol
    Grinning Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I would add that sometimes a guy just likes the feeling of insertion because we all know that there is a lot of feeling back there. From experience, toys and other inanimate objects are definitely a turn on but it is difficult to concentrate on that feeling when you are the one doing the insertions. By having the female with the strapon however the guy can just lay back and enjoy and focus on the tremendous amount of pleasure she is giving him. Its not very often the guy is given opportunity to "just lay there". No pressure to "perform". i bet all men would enjoy it...they are just afraid to ask her to do it....

well call it pegging but i just call it what it is buttfucking and there is no debate on it you like it or you dont i enjoy it since my late wife done it to me over 30 years ago its no big deal either you like it or you dont

I think of myself as a Gay/Bi male

Although as a bi guy I love women and men
    The truth about me is I'm Gay first, then Bi

I enjoy sex with women (or being top) but my all time turn on is being Bottom. I enjoy being plesured analy so most of my encounters are always with men.
    If a woman is into Pegging then it makes it much more fulfilling for me.
    I don't feel feminized by a female fucking me I just feel sexualy completed

From the ladies that have pegged me they seem to agree totally with Jobelrocks. Though I love it I am really as far away as you can get from Fem. One lady that I lived and played with for a couple of years, would always dress in her sexyest things when she wanted to peg me. The first time she did it she said that it gave her a feeling of power like she had never had.She got off several times doing me.Though it may sound contrary to that feeling, she said she never had the feeling of being the Dom. In fact everytime we did it she asked , can I fuck you, is this Ok with you, Is this good for you, is this the way that you like it? It was not she is the male I am the female. It was two sexually open minded people doing what thier partner likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobelorocks View Post
    tenni- Well, for me it is a lot about pleasing my partner. Pegging gets me wet like nothing else. It doesn't make me orgasm or anything (generally my pegging sessions are accompanied by my partner stimulating me in other ways), but I really enjoy it. I like using a strap-on on men and women. I really get extreme satisfaction getting my sexual partners off. I guess that is really all that I enjoy about it. It certainly gives me no clitoral stimulation. The mind plays a very big role in my sexual arousal and sexual satisfaction. If my partner seems not to be enjoying themself, I really won't be enjoying myself either.
    Oh you evil minx, you. Do you have any idea how lucky your hubby is?
    - Falcon -

Wherever you go ... there you are.
    Be yourself ... Everyone else is taken.

As for me, I do not feel fem when I am being pegged. As far as I know none of the ladies I have played with in this manner were making me fem. I am a very masc guy that loves the feeling of a toy or a cock inside of me.

I do not care what they call it, or read into it. I believe that it is way too personal to make sweeping generalizations, about the guy being "Manly" vs. "Girly". It is highly based on a combination of factors. Fucking is fucking...............whatever you read into it is between those involved.

I like being taken with a strapon (don't like the term pegging) and I am bi, and I like being feminized. I feel very feminine when she fucks me and I like it. It makes me fee closer to her.

Thing is, she is not a true domme. She plays the role, but I have never been with a true domme. She and I would really like to have me be with one while she watches and/or participates and learns.

We also would like to find a regular bi boyfriend for both of us. Or a bi couple.

We have been doing this for a couple of years and both of us enjoy it very much. We're both a little submissive, but when she pulls out the strap on, she takes an entirely different role. We like the double strap on where we both get penetration, but really it's all about my pleasure. She really enjoys the occasional stint of really being in control and isn't afraid to get the belt out while bending me over. She calls it "pay back time" and I love being submissive for her.

My ex-wife really enjoyed strapping one on and riding me. It turned her on to see me getting it like how I'd give it to her. She was a mix of liking the femdom role a little bit, and pride in making me shoot like a fricking volcano. But like many women have said, she couldn't get any stimulation for her bits via the strapon. this was before the feeldoe.

My first gf after the divorce was so not into anything that was not plain vanilla. I found out when we went into an adult shop together, and we passed a mannequin with a harness and modest dildo on it. She stared, smirked, rolled her eyes and said, "how ridiculous is that?!" She was totally expecting me to agree with her. She had that look on her face, like, "..amirite?" Instead I deflected her and said, "oh yeah? wait til you see this," and pointed her at the Jenna Jameson vibrating pussy and ass torso thing, which she found hysterical and moved on from there. dodged that bullet.

We never went back to the strapon question thankfully. No matter, we were done in three months.

OT: It's so cool to be able to be in a conversation like this. I've only been a member for a few days now, but I feel at home....like I belong, and I finally can express openly this stuff I've been keeping secret for so fricking long