Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Girls who like to peg guys

In order not to hijack another thread, I am starting this one!

The idea was brought up there that girls who peg guys are basically looking at them as a pussy. And from one POV I can see where they might think this. I have had several people in chats ask me if I enjoy him being submissive to me when I do this, even going so far as to ask if I like making him the girl.

At the same time, I really don't think that is what I am doing. My partner is way not submissive, in any sense of the word. As an extremely bi female, (meaning I actually prefer sex with a woman, but enjoy cock too much to ever give it up) I have never used anything other than my own body parts and an occasional vibrating egg on another woman. I have no desire to use my strap-on with a woman. To me, a woman's body is for soft touch and taste.

When I have him either on his knees or his back, its all about his pleasure. Not that I don't enjoy it immensely. I do, I always enjoy giving him pleasure, however I do it.

So my question is twofold. What about the guys we are pegging? Do you see it as feminizing? Is it a submissive power play for you?

Also, for any bi females who have used a strap-on on both guys and girls - in that particular situation, do you feel more dominant towards one or the other?

Thanks for the input!

G

Re: Girls who like to peg guys

ok as a male that has been pegged, its more about energy sharing ( spiritual ) a blending of the essences and spirits of each person.... we kinda * step* into the energy of the other person and become them for a time..... I know it sounds all hippy like lol....... but its more of a shamanistic approach for me.... so that way when others talk about a situation, I have a better understanding of it..

would I dress as a female and play the role of a female for my partner.... yeah, and I would also do the sub male, fem male, gay male etc roles as well but I would also play the role of a dom female as well, IE making her lay down on the bed and have her to the point where she is begging me to ride her * cock * so she can come in me.... lol.....

there are times that the *conflict * between my feminine and masculine sides is enjoyable.... IE being pegged while being in somebody...... not so much the sexual side of things, but the being caught in the middle of my body and mind trying to be one or the other *role* and it can enhance the way i react.....

mostly for me, tho its not sexual... I enjoy the emotional / mental conflict within myself, more than the sexual aspect... as to me sex is simply a exercise and unless I feel something instead, its like doing 1k push ups..... a bit like the people that talk about needing to feel a connection with somebody before they have sex with them......

my preferred position is on my back with a pillow under my lower back ( back injury from car accident ) or bent over a bed etc, ( support for the back again )....and slow, strong thrusts with plenty of talking, holding, kissing etc to add to the experience....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

first, thank you for the intro to the word pegging, had not heard of it, obviously i am not doing it but, curious now!

how do u hijack a thread online? hold a forward slash / next to the OPs avatar? or hold all the smileys hostage, threatenening to overuse 2 per sentence. crazy humans and there unpredictable thoughts. their aversion to concordance. deviating from the ascribed path runs ithe risk of affording new dangerous perspectives that quite frankly ruin the vibe and make us the lose our erections. interestly girls never have to worry about 'peg-flop'. a thought: the hardest fucks are from women that peg. discuss freely using only zeros and ones.
    "I like the pole & the hole."

It excites me that a woman would peg me. Under the right conditions I'd like to try it !!

Well I think that the issue is that many people see feminine and submissive as synonymous in the bedroom. I don't. Anyways, when I peg a guy, I don't look at him as the "woman" or the "pussy". For me I am still the woman and he is still the man. In some positions with it, I do take a more dominant role, but I don't see dominant as masculine.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

i just like it having woman using a strapon on me its all just good fun to me and i do enjoy it

So my question is twofold. What about the guys we are pegging? Do you see it as feminizing? Is it a submissive power play for you?

Also, for any bi females who have used a strap-on on both guys and girls - in that particular situation, do you feel more dominant towards one or the other?

Not many choices in the questions above and none of them apply. It is simply an enjoyable experience that we both happen to enjoy.
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

I would tend to agree with welickit on this one for the most part it's just a mutually enjoyed experience. We do pegging with toys like the feeldoe that give pleasure to both of us. My wife has said that there is a certain sense of power that comes with it for her. And we do enjoy some Femdom/BDSM play from time to time. So there is the added power play thing, but it's not always like that for us. I don't find it in anyway feminizing when I let a man top me, much less when my wife pegs me.

Although, I'd also have to agree with LDD as contradictary as that sounds. If my wife wanted to do a total role reversal from time to time have me dress and act the part I would do it for her. It could even be hot for that matter, even though I'm not really a cross dresser. I suppose that would be one to save for the femdom scenes. :blush:

But you could probably ask 1000 people and still not get a good consensus, everybody is gonna feel a bit different about it.

Sometimes I feel submissive while being pegged, but usually it's just me & my partner sharing in a different way. Largely it depends on both our moods and which of the two of us feels like taking charge at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swtwtrslut
    To me it's simulating m-m sex. Not feminising of the male, but masculinising the female anatomically. There's no difference between two men fucking and a m&f pegging IMO.
    The female becomes (in all intents and purposes) a man, while the male gets fucked as a passive bi/gay male.

That's how I see it. Not saying there's anything wrong with that (I'd have a fekin cheek to.lol). But the similarities are so blindingly obvious between m-m sex and pegging that I fail to see how the females chromosomes keeps it from being 'gay sex'. Or at least m-m role play.
    NO I haven't done any pegging. Or drugs.lol I don't see prostrate stimulation as 'gay'. Am I missing something?

I agree with you Gear. Insert penis(real or plastic) into hole is a male /female anatomically correct procedure since male and female was created. It doesn't matter judgmental wise and it is not be derrogatory to those that enjoy such sexual play but it is clearly a woman playing a male role whether they see themselves as still feminine or not. Anatomically you are still female Jobel but you are simulating male natural sexual aggression of inserting a penis into an orifice.

I hadn't thought about it as m/m sex act simulation but if it was in a darkened room it might be seen as two males(depends upon the size of her breasts...lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    To me it's simulating m-m sex. Not feminising of the male, but masculinising the female anatomically. There's no difference between two men fucking and a m&f pegging IMO.
    The female becomes (in all intents and purposes) a man, while the male gets fucked as a passive bi/gay male.

That's how I see it. Not saying there's anything wrong with that (I'd have a fekin cheek to.lol). But the similarities are so blindingly obvious between m-m sex and pegging that I fail to see how the females chromosomes keeps it from being 'gay sex'. Or at least m-m role play.
    NO I haven't done any pegging. Or drugs.lol I don't see prostrate stimulation as 'gay'. Am I missing something?
    just curious, how would you view it, if the receiver was a fem male crossdresser that wanted to be the female ......

I am asking that cos your reply puts the female in a male role, but doesn't allow the male to be in a female role, tho the responses in the thread point towards the understanding that most of the guys that like to be pegged are indeed passive gay / bi males and we do not really have a fem male crossdresser input or a male to female trans input ( the trans being the giver )

I tend to blur the lines a lil, in my thinking as if you were with a intersex female with fully working parts, does that make her a man if she is taking you anally... cos shes not really pegging you, but nor is it male / male sex, unless we exclude intersex people as a valid gender and sex and define them as either male or female.....

yes I know, I think too much ....lol.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by welickit View Post

Not many choices in the questions above and none of them apply. It is simply an enjoyable experience that we both happen to enjoy.
    The options I gave are the ones I have been asked about. None apply to me either, nor to my partner. I am curious as to how many do feel this way as well as how many do not. I see where I did not make that clear in the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post

LOL! But that is why I posted the question, and I am getting a great deal of food for thought with this. Not that it is going to make me stop doing what I enjoy doing just because someone else thinks it feminizing my man, that would never happen. I am just inordinately curious about what different people with different tastes think about the same act.

Sometimes I try to put my feelings in certain boxes, say they come from this part of me or that part of me, so I post silly stuff like this to see what others think and remind myself that its not just me!

Reading the responses, I must say it's interesting that so many who don't do pegging have so many wrong opinions about the sexual act. It is not simulating male on male sex, it is either playing at role reversal, energy swapping, or flat out domination/sub. Note, a female dominating a male does not make the male in any way feminine nor does it make the female masculine.

There are times in my role as a dominatrix that the request was made to be forced to surrender to my cock, to beg me to fuck them hard and deep. There have been times there were requests to be made to ride my cock as they slowly lowered themselves down proving my total power over them as they did everything to please me. There have been times that it was not anything to do with me being a dominatrix but as a lover and then it was lovemaking, and the role reversal and energy swapping came into play there. I have also used a strapon on my female partners and it is not me wanting a cock, it's just me wanting to give my partner the utmost pleasure in our lovemaking and if deep penetration with rhythmic thrusts was what she craved, it's what she got and what she gave to me. In those cases it wasn't about any control or domination or role reversing it was simply making love.

To those with the wrong ideas... if it's not your party, don't worry you weren't invited anyway But for those of us who regularly use strapons on partners, whether it's a female partner for making love or a male partner in several different scenarios as I outlined above, it's something we completely understand. There are more things under heaven and earth, Horatio.

To the OP, thanks for posting this thread, the interesting responses came from those I expected, the others... well take them with a grain of salt. I find people's opinions regarding sexual acts they have no intention of ever performing to not really be worth it.

Agreed!

I do not see it as feminizing. I see it as role playing or just really hot & kinky role reversal. As long as both enjoy it, I say do it. And yes, sometimes I like to be submissive.

I've often been turned on with the thought of it but my wifwon't do it. She thinks I have a gay streak because I also like to wear really sexy underwear. It makes me feel really sexy and horny when I've shaved down there.

I view pegging as an alternative to being topped, the latter would be my preference. I'm not into feminization, dressing or submissive behavior I just like the sensation...a lot!!! A lot of the guys I've talked with and much of what I've read lead me to believe that to most it is a gender/power switch mechanism. My bisexuality is neither a gender issue or sub/dom play, I just like all forms of sex!

Tenni- It asked how I viewed myself and that is how it is, I still view myself as the feminine one even when pegging and not necessarily the dominant or aggressive one. Sometimes that is the case depending on the position and such. I still don't view being masculine or taking the insertion role as dominant and being feminine as submissive.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

Doesn't really matter what its called Gear babes.. doesn't matter what if ne thing it simulates or stimulates... I have never "pegged" a guy and never shall.. nor have I ever "pegged" another woman.. not anally... an' neither have I been "pegged" by one (yep hun girls can and do do it to each other as well.. ya forgot that 1). What it's called matters not 1 jot.. wot matters is that the peeps involved, irrespective of gender have fun doin' it or havin' it done and it gives them the excitement and pleasure wich the best of sex always provides...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Wow what an interesting question. One of my best friends and I mutually discovered the joys and pleasures of oral sex together when we were 14. We practiced and enjoyed it a lot too! ;-) We also found out that we both like having our anuses tickled but we could never figure out the insertion part of it. Fast forward to my HS sweetheart. We both had a insatiable curiousity and sexual appetite, we were both mildly kinky, highly imaginative, and over sexed. We coupled like rabbits all the time. Anyway I'd go a bit south when I gave cunnilingus and tickle her bottom with my tongue. I knew from my friend and I fooling around it felt real good. My GF thought so too and it wasn't long before we tried anal. The first couple of times weren't that good but we perserved and by the third attempt we had finally figured it out and OMG fire works. Anyway she had bought a box of lingerie and sex toys at a yard sale. We had lots of fun with them. She had a couple of good vibrators, a couple of dongs and a harness.

Well we expirmented with the toys she discovered the joys of double penetration and she also started expirmenting with my backside and I found it to be extremely pleasurable. She was amazed at how rapidly I came and the force and distance of the resulting cum gushers. It wasn't long after that that she harnessed up and we both enjoyed pegging. For her I think it was more the switch and her turn for domination aspect for it that was more alluring than the submissive or fem aspect for me. We did enjoy nd practice it a lot over the next 4 years.

Well when her and her parents were away for a couple of weeks I was hanging out with my old friend one weekend when we were fooling around. I immediately brought up my sucessful explorations with my girlfriend and we both decided to give it a try. That brought forth a weekend of anal estcasy. The natural one is much better than the fake one and that being pre-AIDS days and each of us having a very limited partner total (2 for each of us, including us, & one of each sex) we weren't worried about STD's so barebacking and cum swapping was the order of the day. It was wonderful. Anyway this happy state of affairs continued for several years.

To the present. It's much the same with my wife. I think she likes the whole domination and switch aspect of it and being occasional submissive and the receptor is a nice turn of pace for me. I persoannly enjoy the larger feeldoes and love the way the black one looks on her as she prances around and strokes it. She wears a garter belt, stocking, and heels and she looks sexy. Also she gets real excited. She's got a nice set of D's so she doesn't look like a guy either. We just have fun and enjoy it immensely. It helps that I'm bi and been doing this a while and have no hangups with it. I really enjoy it and she can get into it so its a very pleasant change of place and roles for both of us.
    Last edited by a2smith09; Apr 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    just curious, how would you view it, if the receiver was a fem male crossdresser that wanted to be the female ......

I am asking that cos your reply puts the female in a male role, but doesn't allow the male to be in a female role, tho the responses in the thread point towards the understanding that most of the guys that like to be pegged are indeed passive gay / bi males and we do not really have a fem male crossdresser input or a male to female trans input ( the trans being the giver )

I tend to blur the lines a lil, in my thinking as if you were with a intersex female with fully working parts, does that make her a man if she is taking you anally... cos shes not really pegging you, but nor is it male / male sex, unless we exclude intersex people as a valid gender and sex and define them as either male or female.....

I'd see it as a female taking the male role and screwing a CD just like two males.lol
    With an inter-sex female using her real cock to take a bloke anally, I'd compare that to m-m sex too. How could I not?

Lets say Bob & Tina are laying in bed one day and Bob has a great idea. "Lets simulate M-M sex with me as the passive/bottom!".
    "Frikin great idea!", says Tina as she goes and gets her strap on dildo.
    WHY some have a problem with that, I don't know. It's not a crime.lol

@Rheven - What are you talking about? You wear and use a strap on dildo to pleasure men & women, but it's not about you wanting a cock? So your swapping your vagina for a cock against your will?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheven
    There are times in my role as a dominatrix that the request was made to be forced to surrender to my cock, to beg me to fuck them hard and deep. There have been times there were requests to be made to ride my cock as they slowly lowered themselves down proving my total power over them as they did everything to please me. There have been times that it was not anything to do with me being a dominatrix but as a lover and then it was lovemaking, and the role reversal and energy swapping came into play there. I have also used a strapon on my female partners and it is not me wanting a cock, it's just me wanting to give my partner the utmost pleasure in our lovemaking and if deep penetration with rhythmic thrusts was what she craved, it's what she got and what she gave to me. In those cases it wasn't about any control or domination or role reversing it was simply making love.
    Yes. Just like a MALE dom with a real COCK that gives pleasure with their COCK which you are mimicking! Now correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm not in the 'pegging party', but isn't your vagina absolutely useless and redundant to your partner for that particular kind of sex? And that's why you use a strapon dildo, because it's ALL about what you do with the simulated MALE genitalia (which is a COCK) and nothing to do with your FEMALE genitalia (which is a vagina)?

Experiencing sex the way a male dom does, is lovely. You get to fuck the males masculinity as you fuck his ass with your masculine 'powerful' cock. Just as you describe, and as in M-M sex.

@Fran- Yes I know.lol I want a strapon vagina for Xmas so I can have 'straight sex' with men and lesbian sex with women.lol Hope your not overindulging there? It was a HUGE mistake to leave eggs lying around here.

"I still don't view being masculine or taking the insertion role as dominant and being feminine as submissive."

Jobel
    I can understand this perspective from a woman who uses a strap on. It makes sense that is how you might see it. It also makes sense that you are in fact you are "playing" the masculine role of inserting a penis into your partner. Whether a man who inserts his penis is being perceived as submissive doesn't make sense though. Dominance is taking controlling power or influence over others. Regardless of the gender the person doing the insertion is generally seen as being dominant sexually. You are reversing the sexual traditional roles. This must have all started when Eve told Adam that she wanted to sit on top and fuck him. She found it more pleasurable and in control of her own orgasm..lol ?

"For her I think it was more the switch and her turn for domination aspect for it that was more alluring than the submissive or fem aspect for me."
    I think that this make sense to me.

"I persoannly enjoy the larger feeldoes and love the way the black one looks on her as she prances around and strokes it. She wears a garter belt, stocking, and heels and she looks sexy. Also she gets real excited. She's got a nice set of D's so she doesn't look like a guy either."

Although politically incorrect, she seems to be acting as a sexually active "she male" in the porn sense. Since it is reported that transwomen do not enjoy their penis but the myth of she males show that such people with breasts and a happily functioning penis maybe she is role playing being the mythical she male?

Oh, my Gear a strap on vagina? LOL Two bi guys with strap on vaginas could intersperse "scissoring" with "frot"...lol If they scissored their strap on vagg's would they be role playing being lesbians?

Its all role play and pleasure though. (Oh look is this female icon topping the guy? I don't see her strap on though. We need a new icon here drew
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 8, 2012 at 1:24 PM.

Love to have you peg me. It sounds exciting. I will then know how all the woman I had felt.

Wow. Lots of great responses!

Darkeyes - I honestly have never known two women who indulged in anal sex with each other. Obviously it is possible, just had not occurred in my sphere, so never thought of it! That would bring another POV entirely into the act! And gives me something to suggest next time I am with a woman I trust that much.

Jobel - I feel much the same as you there. Its not masculine or dominant to me. I have been dominant in relation to male subs before, there is a definite power play there that is completely missing with my partner.

swmnkdinthervr - he says that is pretty much it for him too, he just enjoys all the different things we do, does not think about why! I just love to analyze things! Musta been a Freudian in a previous life! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by swtwtrslut View Post
    Wow. Lots of great responses!

Darkeyes - I honestly have never known two women who indulged in anal sex with each other. Obviously it is possible, just had not occurred in my sphere, so never thought of it! That would bring another POV entirely into the act! And gives me something to suggest next time I am with a woman I trust that much.
    I will be honest with u hun, I have no idea how prevalent any form of anal penetration is.. but do know several women who indulge with women.. most, heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian as far as they tell me, have not and never shall with anyone and I know of only two who have admitted to indulging in the sport of "pegging" their man. Now, we know that many women like many men, will simply not be truthful in all of the things they do with their partners, so the true extent of "pegging" (man or woman), being "pegged" and even the extent of women consenting to anal sex with men is a difficult thing to gauge..but that all of these things go on there can be no doubt. I suspect that outside of men anally penetrating women with the penis, in this country at least "pegging" of any kind is not as common as many would wish although it may well be more common than we know. It goes on in all its forms that's for sure. From my knowledge, I don't even think that penile penetration of women anally is as common as many would wish but it is more common, or at least more often admitted to than when I began my sexual adventure and this leads me to suspect it is on the increase even allowing for the fact that many women almost certainly keep quiet about it... all of these things can be seen in porn, and the more easily available porn on the net may well have something to do with the fact that we discuss it, people desire it and indulge in it more than was once the case.. but tbh, I can't honestly say...

What I do know is that rimming and fingering of the bum is more common nowadays among all groups than 18 years ago when I first had sex.. or at least more readily admitted to.. even between two women. It is more common, or seems to be than actual penetration or "pegging" by strap on. The exception to this seems to be the lesbian community where we find most resistance to anal play.. this doesn't mean some lesbians do not indulge for some do, it simply means that in my experience, lesbians seem to be most resistant to the idea and most reluctant to participate. Whether these observations are the same from country to country I have no idea.. there are bound to be national differences as their are in all things.. and within nations, regional and area differences also exist in what people like to do to each other sexually..

Everything I say is unscientific I admit and based only on my knowledge of the many women of all sexualities I know or have known both sexually or just known as friends or acquaintances and have discussed these issues with. Men no doubt may well see things differently based on their experience and about that I make no comment.. suffice to say some women do like "pegging" their man, and some do like "pegging" or being "pegged" by their woman.. and good luck to all of them... what matters is that whatever any of us do is consensual, safe, pleasurable and great fun...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

lol Whatever way, its all good, Darlings. Trust me. Its empowering, exciting, arousing, and I Love to provide whatever lover I am with with these feelings and sesations. Whether its role play, wanting to be Dommed over, or just plain wanting to experiament with life...dont over think it, just do it and enjoy it..:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I'd see it as a female taking the male role and screwing a CD just like two males.lol
    With an inter-sex female using her real cock to take a bloke anally, I'd compare that to m-m sex too. How could I not?

Lets say Bob & Tina are laying in bed one day and Bob has a great idea. "Lets simulate M-M sex with me as the passive/bottom!".
    "Frikin great idea!", says Tina as she goes and gets her strap on dildo.
    WHY some have a problem with that, I don't know. It's not a crime.lol
    I can see what you are saying and it makes sense...... but it makes anybody that has a cock or imitation, automatically the * male *... and that is where pre op trans and intersex females had issues.... as the intersex female is not a male just cos they were born with a cock and cocks are not a male only domain cos of that aspect.... and it makes the act of penetration automatically male...... but the part that I find interesting.... is that it doesn't make the bottom / reciever automatically female.. and receiving anal is something that females can do and the act of penetration is normally a feminine aspect ....