Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: To peg or Be pegged..lol

To one of the ladies that I played with for a couple of years before I moved away, it was about power. The first time that she used a strapon on me she could not beleive how it turned her on and got her off.She said that she had never known such a feeling of power.After the first time every time she would get off as soon as the head of the strapon entered me. Every time that she hit my spot she would get off.She loved it I loved it, so it was all very good. So to be pegged is fantastic.A couple of times a year she will make the 700 mile drive to visit.To her to peg is fantastic.

One of my former sweetie's says that its my "Male side" emerging, and that the act of fucking a man's tight lil ass was power-endearing. He's right...lol But if it feels good to my partner, and gets me off too, then more power to Both of us..lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Next time you see your friend in the butcher shop, tell him to stop eating pussy because he might become a lesbian. Give him something to think about.
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

When I go in there these days, its all business, Hon. His new shrew-ish wife watches over him Pretty close now. lol All I do is go in, order my locker packs, and have it carried to the car. She doesnt allow him to talk to female customers outside of shop business whatsoever..lol. When he was with me, he was allowed to not only talk, but play as well..:}
    I Will be wicked on occasion and casually consume of their huge dill pickles while waiting on a package to be put together, because I know he is watching. Man loved this mouth, and actually dropped a frozen chicken on his foot when I was there last week, because he was paying attention to me, and not watching what he was doing..lol
    Last time I was there with a girlfriend, we were taking turns taking bites, talking low and being very bad. We's evil....
    Bad Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

well i just got the real deal for a holiday presentwho woulda thunka bakery chef with 8"oh my that stung....really really well& as for Kat she can peg me anytime she comes to the homeland

LOl Ty Sweetie. This old Miss. Cat hasnt been back home in Years. But ty for thinking of me. Muahs!
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

I enjoy being taken by both, but would love to be pegged by Cat! Love your posts, God you're hot!

Yes, please... there's a soul song from the 80's, "Do Me Baby" ..about describes it. I am neither femme or sub, but love having my backside lovingly pounded by my lady partners.

Will have to dig back a few years, but this subject came up before, and i let my preference be known then. Some of what i said then, still applies.
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

*Blushes* Ty Indy.
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    A couple of weeks back I had a FWB playmate tell me that he couldnt see me anymore on account of he was afraid that his enjoyment of me pegging him with my strapon was going to turn him Gay. He had never Been pegged before, and found that he Really liked it, and could cum just a minute or two into it. He'd often ask me for it during our playtime together. But I guess he got to thinking about it, and was afraid that he might start craving it if he was with another partner, and she'd be afraid that he might be having Gay feelings.....
    I assured him that I didnt think that would happen, as he isnt even Bi, let alone Gay, but I told him I respected his wishes. I tried to tell him he'd be Shocked at how many men love being taken like that, and how many on another group actually seek it out from women who love to do it, but it didnt aleve his fear any. I still see him at the Butcher Shop where I shop and we're still friends, just not FWB any longer.

And since this topic was brought up in another group, what do You think? Could discovering that you have a taste for pegging mean that you have Bi or Gay feelings? I dont think so, I think that you should do whatever feels good to you, and is pleasurable as well. As long as its not hurting anyone else, you should endulge if you like something.

What's your thoughts on this? :}
    Cat
    Silly Cat
    When my late wife first started doing my ass, I had never even thought of sex with another man. Did not think of it until she set it up a couple of years later. I still love to be pegged. I like the real thing to, but really love for a lady to do me. be it a man or a woman in my ass I have never felt fem or sub. Have never felt like I would all of a sudden become gay, if it kept happening. I never felt gay the couple of times that I played with just a guy, without a lady there. It just was not as fulfilling. I will always love women and like to play with men when a lady is also in the mix. No mater what else is going on my face in a lady's love is the finest thing in the world. Her pegging me runs a close second.

I think he doesn't know what he is missing to have an open willing sex partner like you to enjoy all the erotica available. If we were next door neighbors, I would greatly appreciate your company.

I love getting pegged. I am not submissive. I just enjoy the experience and sensations in my body. I do like women who are assertive and sexually confident. If it empowers them it is a good thing. I always have a really good time when a woman wants and takes vigorous control during sex. Puts a big grin on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    so if a guy is bi whats the promblem i do like it better from a women for some reason its turns me on more the only time i like it from a man is when i am in a 3 some with a man and a women
    my sentiments exactly

Quote Originally Posted by robert4friends View Post
    I love getting pegged. I am not submissive. I just enjoy the experience and sensations in my body. I do like women who are assertive and sexually confident. If it empowers them it is a good thing. I always have a really good time when a woman wants and takes vigorous control during sex. Puts a big grin on my face.
    Seriously? Why do you actually like being a woman's bitch that way during sex? Yes you are submissive even if you don't want to admit it.

If you were not submissive you would not think of being fucked up the ass with a dildo as "empowering" women or other BS, or want a woman who "takes control".
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 10, 2015 at 4:49 PM.

I used to have a girlfriend that liked to peg me, I loved it but with a guy I prefer to be the top.

I was opposite, I was dominant with women in most cases but being pegged taught me I have a submissive side that will take anything put to me

Both. Give and take.

Love being pegged by a lady. I also like being the bottom with the guy.

As I am getting older, my views and outlook on a lot of things are changing....Would I like to be Pegged, maybe, just to further explore my sexuality. Who knows. . .
    If it is to be, let it be with me

youth is wasted on the young. as i get older i'm beginning to understand that. if only there was that openmindedness at a younger age, how much more fun it would be!
    Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    As I am getting older, my views and outlook on a lot of things are changing....Would I like to be Pegged, maybe, just to further explore my sexuality. Who knows. . .

I have been pegged a couple of time by a female lover, but I didn't enjoy it too much. I think it was due to a cheep "less than quality" strap-on though, because I love the feeling of almost anything else that's inserted into my ass. Don't really give a damn if it's going to make me Gay, Bi, Sub, or anything else you'd like to call it. It just feel too good NOT to do!!

Love having my wife use one of her vibrators on me. Prostate orgasms seem different, more intense.

I love it when my wife peggs me. It feels incredible. She doesn't take control we are both in it together. But one thing about it that turns me the hell on is to see her get off while she is pegging me. She gets so turned on I think she is going to explode sometimes

I have only been pegged twice, both times during threesome play with my friends Bruce and Colleen, the couple I credit with prodding me to explore my bi side. On both occasions, Colleen worked a larger double-ended dildo in my backside while I masturbated and sucked her boyfriend’s cock. The first time out, I recall a pronounced feeling of pressure and fullness, but once that subsided, it wasn’t an entirely unpleasant experience. In fact, it made me curious to experience anal penetration with a real penis, something that remained a fantasy until a couple summers ago. The best part of that first pegging experience was that when I finally got to cum, my orgasm was particularly intense and my semen output copious. I’m told that was probably the result of prostate stimulation!

The second time was ostensibly the same, save for my position. On that occasion, Colleen had me lay on my back with my hips raised and my legs splayed over he’s shoulders. In that position, she was able to penetrate me, then inset the other end of the double dong into her own vagina. The feeling of surrender and being fucked by a woman while I fellated her boyfriend was just intense! Would love to experience that again someday!

Wish I could get my wife interesting in pegging. You guys that have are SO LUCKY!! Wish I could experience the same.

I'm not into pegging either, giving or receiving. I'm into sucking cock only.