Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: To peg or Be pegged..lol

I've dated bi-sexual women who think if a guy likes any type of anal play, he must be gay. . I've talked with Haitians who believe that a man who has anal sex with a women could be gay. Culture plays a large part in our attitudes, I guess it is what it is. Many men who aren't at all gay enjoy anal probing, too bad so many peoples lives are run by fear.

oh the feel of a woman, complete with well made, flexible strap on, pushing me against the wall, her eyes ablaze with passion and desire, hands holding me tight as a hot and passionate tongue presses apart my lips to explore my mouth with unbridled wanton need....

She whispers under her breath about how wanting my body pressed back onto the bed, feeling my legs pushed aside by hips pushing forward, that firm dildo easing into my body, filling me deeply as her feminine form moves with the essence of domineering passion..... " I want you to want me, need me, desire me to make you cling to me tightly, surrender to me, cry out my name " the purred growl echoes in my ears as I know that I want to belong to this warrior woman, this amazon... this lady that I love so dear....

yeah... its not about pounding a pussy, its about a erotic, passionate, powerful and empowering experience shared between two people

http://xhamster.com/movies/938587/mo...n_pegging.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/938588/ev...n_strapon.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/938586/gl...n_pegging.html

http://www.spankwire.com/Amateur-Strapon-3/video184383/

I am fully expecting to be told, as usual, that my opinion and understanding is of no value, as I have a asexual nature, I am intersexed ( I have XXY aspect chromosones ) I regard my true sexuality as pansexual, not bisexual...... etc etc etc.... but all I care to say to that.... is I have been pegged, have you ?
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

dearest venus in fur..... take it from ... a man , who once knew the simple life of a body with one entrance and one exit: who even bought Armani pour homme at 18 simply because the pour homme bottlle clearly tesselated with the female version: It had a slight protusion in its glass profile that docked like a cock into a slight feminine concavity on the bottle bought for my girlfriend like an amulet that would get me laid.. surely this would make me a man. and so by his late teens every single impulse in a guy is to fuck blindly like a pneunatic drill....... though strangely we percieve the urge as simply to insert, launch, thrust, fire or spike our dicks into and within... to insert, to push and push again........"Penis fits vagina" Camillia Lapagia was notably said. as boys we were brought up with clear instructions on how our dicks should be used. as tools, to insert, as keys to unlock. always a 'thing' to be used, a job to be done. men moved around, agents of direction and erection....whilst women hunkered down to one spot, rooted by mother to the very Earth. (see artwork of ) Boys had the eminent rights to insert, fire, launch, divide, push through , collide into and girls were the prophetic targets that we could never hope to hit.....who be the judges of or sucess or failure to do our one unique job) oh ...and we hated them for it.... as if somehow subonsciously at 9 or 10 we clustered together away from females like weak eunachs horrified of how they could ruin us,,,half males, barely stronger than each other ...wrong...unless at 10 or 11, we ignore girls completley though still aware of our fates. we looked at our small pathetic armory with dismay. under pressure from our male role models, we fretted....how could we rule our promised kingdoms or aim to shoot, to move and effect women as our teaching has taught us is our place in this life... our penises clung to our childhood like caterpillers afraid of flying. and our biology begins to take over. manyy boys find girls gross (intimidating) at that age cos we know how powerless our penises are, how dismally theyd fail us, and be crushed. from 11-17 every mans life is tense, fraught, but a wonderful race, to see our agency grow. some of us get together for training sessions, and slowly we biologically smith our own swords as girls talk about bleeding. We study our growth something what it will into. every old male friend of mine remembers the day they went for a slash and the weight of it suddenly becoming apparent in their hand. like noticing in a glance, the way you suddenly look ur age or older in those facebook pics from last weekends party. though the change was gradual it seems to store itself up for a sudden moment of awareness. Alll rememeber when they felt a weapon rather than a willy in their hand. i remember it as pissing all over the edge of the toilet seat onto the bathroom floor one day as i sat for a morning crap after my 16th bday. Fuck. it didnt hang down anymore in that tiny gap between my nuts which now itched every morning with a new ass of thick course dark hair: aching packs of self replicating ammo that seemed to go off like friendly in our group smithing sessiond at the skater ralley grounds behind the half pipe. we became used to the woodish smell of our fresh semen, wed never seen such odd goo and behind the skater park we kissed girls again and wondered if they knew wwhat we coud with our bodies, as we were so amazed. we made out only with girls and tried to cop a feel. but were partly to blame for our own mutiny in the brotherward as slowlyy our smithing made differences in our bodies that caused sham or pride and as men we slowly learned to never look at another cock lest it be huge and gutting though the temptation to see a lesser one was always tooo greart. this competing for the best guns...yes it starts early this competition...but our group found that the bigger dicks often had poor range. so then someone drew 2 lines in the dirt and cnother half moon curve like a baseeball reach, and one by one alone in the dark, we practised struck out to became men... our loaded guns and thats how we stayed, cocked and ready until the ammo runs dry. later that yeart the small wooden toilet seat in my mothers house was soon involved in a 'accident' and had to be replaced with one that could accomodate a man, who like any man should be allowed abig enuf latrine to piss and crap at the same time. For nothing ever goes anywhere but out and away like a miissle (and certainly never ever returns 'inward' for surely is self destruction. to the human males idea of his own duty to push forward into the world.. it took 2weeks to remember how much further to sit back on the loo seat just so 2 years of my ripenining thickness could be accomodated. Boys devolve quickly nto their egos when toilet seats arent big enub and wlike evlolving bipedal apes again we have to stand though leave the women below us this time. and so boys believe they devolve again because of their sex, and so we begin to idolise. when men stand up to piss in bar toilets theres an air of reverendce for what it symbolises. we were forced to hold it like a gun every day and aimed at dirt spots on th enamel like they are enemy hostiles to be neutralised on a radar in another Call of Duty. many public urinal have targets actually paiintd on them..power over working guns takes us over and we believe our own hype at their final bestowed powers to quell and turn womdn toward . mans triumph over the natural mother earth and the heavens. the moon the tides, winning thewar of the roses by planting oue sees is nothing then aa poorwayof describing how godlike amanfeels e themoment of orgasm if hes in control of his thunder.. The first of us to get ammo, juice, something we can fire......is the likeliest to survive the battle. Cat, whatever he says, hes struggling to turn his body from a gun to a flower, from a key to the lock. Its massive alteration from iron to ink....ur well to give this man the gift of alchemy that hes desperately seeking
    "I like the pole & the hole."

Hmm..wow, that's a pretty ...involved...description of one aspect of coming of age <hugs dafydd> - I hope it felt good to get that all out in the open? This wasn't brought on by the use of high energy caffeine drinks past 11PM at night was it?

I recently sent void the description of George Carlin's stand-up where he equates war and bombs with "dicks" and some of what I was reading above reminded me of that.

Anyway, yes Cat, we men (or boys), umm...love our mothers, but sometimes we have been programmed to be afraid to use (or lose) what we have. That is one sad aspect of male culture. For a time I fantacized quite a lot about giving myself to another person but the trust has to be absolute.. Maybe with time your friend and his other partner will grow more comfortable with those feelings..who knows. In a lot of ways I think the native ways of looking at things are a lot better..not quite as schizophrenic as the "victorian" way.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyswing View Post
    I've dated bi-sexual women who think if a guy likes any type of anal play, he must be gay. . I've talked with Haitians who believe that a man who has anal sex with a women could be gay. Culture plays a large part in our attitudes, I guess it is what it is. Many men who aren't at all gay enjoy anal probing, too bad so many peoples lives are run by fear.
    I think I know what you mean - although I know straight guys that like anal play too - toys, women and fingers feel good but they just aren't attracted to men.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Could discovering that you have a taste for pegging mean that you have Bi or Gay feelings?
    Cat
    Firstly this is the first time I have seen the word "pegging" used in this context, fantastic!. Much better than "strapon anal"

I think that it is quite possible to enjoy pegging and not have any bi or gay feelings at all.

On the other hand I think it would be only natural if you enjoy it to then wonder what the real thing might feel like?

He discovered that he loved being pegged, but has an Eww factor when it comes to men. He and I discussed this in depth one day, and altho he loves the feeling of a woman doing this to him, he had Zero interest in being done by a man. Will he change his mind someday? Only Heaven knows. I wish him well :}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

lol cat...... I am waiting for him to come back to the cat house cos he has a itch that needs stratching...lol......

pegging is more than just a lady with a dildo and a willing male, its also the lady that does it and the guy that knows the lady can sate him, that makes all the difference
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Oh "sated" ! the first time I heard that word was while I was watching this clip.. (speaking of dom vs. sub)

My Wife

I'm a very lucky husband. My wife has the toys and will use them on me when we are in our hot tub. The other night I got into the hot tub before her and I was on on my knees with my arms over the edge of the hot tub. We have total privacy which allows us to be completly naked and free to do whatever, especially at night. It had been a few months since I was pegged by the wife, so I really never expect it to happen.

This night she moved behind me in tub and I felt a sweet hard object between by ass checks. I knew then that I was going to be fucked good. She slowly entered me with the dildo and began to move the toy in and out of my ass. At one point I asked her how far was it in and she said all the way. My cock gets hard when I'm fucked and my wife proceeded to reach around and grab my cock and play with it. She continued her fucking of me until my ass was sore from fucking, it felt great. She then finished me off with her hand and I shot my wad in the hot tub. I love being pegged.

I've never had a real cock up my ass, I believe that the dildo or anal probe does the thing for me.

i have the factor of wanting to be pegged by a man. it feels much better than a man. i love feeling that penis up in me with the man hugging my waist and burying that cock in me. the man knows how to work that cock and make it feel good so anal sex is good with a woman but it is great with a man with a rock hard cock burying it in me. i will take what he dont want. i have time on most days during the late afternoon. just need that cock sex and letting me play with your cock before you peg me.

LMAo I think youre right, Duck. When I went and got ground Bison for my pot luck on Saturday, he kept looking at me, and when I got home found a cute note on one on my meat packages "Miss you"
    Maybe his current lady isnt feeding the need, but oh well. He can deal wif it..lol
    Bad Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

OMG E. I needed a laugh today and that was wonderful. C'mer and let me smootch yer cheek....:}
    Laughing Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

<nuzzles/kisses> hope you are doing well

You can peg me a time Mama Minx!!!!!!!

Anytime

LOl Thank you Silber, but here I'm Cat, remember? lol Kisses
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
    dearest venus in fur..... take it from ... a man , who once knew the simple life of a body with one entrance and one exit: who even bought Armani pour homme at 18 simply because the pour homme bottlle clearly tesselated with the female version: It had a slight protusion in its glass profile that docked like a cock into a slight feminine concavity on the bottle bought for my girlfriend like an amulet that would get me laid.. surely this would make me a man. and so by his late teens every single impulse in a guy is to fuck blindly like a pneunatic drill....... though strangely we percieve the urge as simply to insert, launch, thrust, fire or spike our dicks into and within... to insert, to push and push again........"Penis fits vagina" Camillia Lapagia was notably said. as boys we were brought up with clear instructions on how our dicks should be used. as tools, to insert, as keys to unlock. always a 'thing' to be used, a job to be done. men moved around, agents of direction and erection....whilst women hunkered down to one spot, rooted by mother to the very Earth. (see artwork of ) Boys had the eminent rights to insert, fire, launch, divide, push through , collide into and girls were the prophetic targets that we could never hope to hit.....who be the judges of or sucess or failure to do our one unique job) oh ...and we hated them for it.... as if somehow subonsciously at 9 or 10 we clustered together away from females like weak eunachs horrified of how they could ruin us,,,half males, barely stronger than each other ...wrong...unless at 10 or 11, we ignore girls completley though still aware of our fates. we looked at our small pathetic armory with dismay. under pressure from our male role models, we fretted....how could we rule our promised kingdoms or aim to shoot, to move and effect women as our teaching has taught us is our place in this life... our penises clung to our childhood like caterpillers afraid of flying. and our biology begins to take over. manyy boys find girls gross (intimidating) at that age cos we know how powerless our penises are, how dismally theyd fail us, and be crushed. from 11-17 every mans life is tense, fraught, but a wonderful race, to see our agency grow. some of us get together for training sessions, and slowly we biologically smith our own swords as girls talk about bleeding. We study our growth something what it will into. every old male friend of mine remembers the day they went for a slash and the weight of it suddenly becoming apparent in their hand. like noticing in a glance, the way you suddenly look ur age or older in those facebook pics from last weekends party. though the change was gradual it seems to store itself up for a sudden moment of awareness. Alll rememeber when they felt a weapon rather than a willy in their hand. i remember it as pissing all over the edge of the toilet seat onto the bathroom floor one day as i sat for a morning crap after my 16th bday. Fuck. it didnt hang down anymore in that tiny gap between my nuts which now itched every morning with a new ass of thick course dark hair: aching packs of self replicating ammo that seemed to go off like friendly in our group smithing sessiond at the skater ralley grounds behind the half pipe. we became used to the woodish smell of our fresh semen, wed never seen such odd goo and behind the skater park we kissed girls again and wondered if they knew wwhat we coud with our bodies, as we were so amazed. we made out only with girls and tried to cop a feel. but were partly to blame for our own mutiny in the brotherward as slowlyy our smithing made differences in our bodies that caused sham or pride and as men we slowly learned to never look at another cock lest it be huge and gutting though the temptation to see a lesser one was always tooo greart. this competing for the best guns...yes it starts early this competition...but our group found that the bigger dicks often had poor range. so then someone drew 2 lines in the dirt and cnother half moon curve like a baseeball reach, and one by one alone in the dark, we practised struck out to became men... our loaded guns and thats how we stayed, cocked and ready until the ammo runs dry. later that yeart the small wooden toilet seat in my mothers house was soon involved in a 'accident' and had to be replaced with one that could accomodate a man, who like any man should be allowed abig enuf latrine to piss and crap at the same time. For nothing ever goes anywhere but out and away like a miissle (and certainly never ever returns 'inward' for surely is self destruction. to the human males idea of his own duty to push forward into the world.. it took 2weeks to remember how much further to sit back on the loo seat just so 2 years of my ripenining thickness could be accomodated. Boys devolve quickly nto their egos when toilet seats arent big enub and wlike evlolving bipedal apes again we have to stand though leave the women below us this time. and so boys believe they devolve again because of their sex, and so we begin to idolise. when men stand up to piss in bar toilets theres an air of reverendce for what it symbolises. we were forced to hold it like a gun every day and aimed at dirt spots on th enamel like they are enemy hostiles to be neutralised on a radar in another Call of Duty. many public urinal have targets actually paiintd on them..power over working guns takes us over and we believe our own hype at their final bestowed powers to quell and turn womdn toward . mans triumph over the natural mother earth and the heavens. the moon the tides, winning thewar of the roses by planting oue sees is nothing then aa poorwayof describing how godlike amanfeels e themoment of orgasm if hes in control of his thunder.. The first of us to get ammo, juice, something we can fire......is the likeliest to survive the battle. Cat, whatever he says, hes struggling to turn his body from a gun to a flower, from a key to the lock. Its massive alteration from iron to ink....ur well to give this man the gift of alchemy that hes desperately seeking
    WTF? jeez im really hurting from the missing option to delete ur own msgs

Quote Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
    WTF? jeez im really hurting from the missing option to delete ur own msgs
    An' u wer on wot wen u wrote that Daffy?
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    An' u wer on wot wen u wrote that Daffy?
    whiskey? late... a riotous reverie..... ....most definitely i should have been stopped... ..... erghhhh d

He discovered that he loved being pegged, but has an Eww factor when it comes to men. He and I discussed this in depth one day, and altho he loves the feeling of a woman doing this to him, he had Zero interest in being done by a man. Will he change his mind someday? Only Heaven knows. I wish him well :}
    Cat

Cat

When I met my Mistress for the first time about 15 years ago, pegging was the first thing on the agenda, well second after she put the sub collar on me.
    She made me get on all fours, got into the strap on and shall we say, 'She had her way with me." We both knew who was the Domme and who was the sub

Was it slightly humiliating? Yes, was it a power exchange? Yes, she was in charge, I was her submissive. As she said, "The one with the dick in their butt is the submissive."

Was it enjoyable? VERY.

I had never heard the term "pegged" used in this way. I have had the real thing a few times, but never experienced a strap-on endowed lady. I would love to try it.

Like I said, pegging isnt for Everyone, but the role reversal is fun and very exciting. In some cases the woman doing the pegging can actually cum from it. Its the empowerment, the excitement of the pleasure and the total all around act. Its pleasure, pure and simple-- and if all parties want it, then yer good ta go. :} If you ladies discover a good "Bend over Boyfriend" then I recommend it most highly. :}
    Bad Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

Any time Miss Kitty, any time!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    Specially if'n they be from the "Hill Country" of Texas!

Doggie
    HEEYYYYYY......
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

Tenni...Sugar Dumpling...are you refering to me as "Dyke-like" because I do find pleasure in taking a man anally??? Yes, it IS role reversal, yes it is exciting and mentally And physically arousing. And just because a man likes it, wants it, Does Not mean that eventiually he'll want the real thing. Its different in all instances for each person. Some men Love having a woman Dom them, some Need it. And some women relish the fact that the torch of power has been handed over to them, and its a Marvelous feeling. :}
    And for the record: I may be a tallish, big, strapping and strapping on gal, but I'm anything but Dyke-like. Ask anyone who knows and loves me...lol
    Cat
    OMFG Cat i can't believe you got called a DYKE..... I guess thse nights with me and Geo in the Dark Room, were you just pretending???
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

An Alien met me today
    he has eight inches for play
    up my butt it goes
    he blows like a hose
    then says as he goes,
    "I thought I gave up humans for Lent"!

What's the question? ??

LOl Its ok Rich. Tenni and I have this Love-Hate relationship, and if I were to ever meet him, he'd see that I'm Clearly not a Dyke. lol I'd more'n likely sit in his lap on purpous just to mess up his sex life for the next 20 years, and do it with a sweet smile...just fer mean-ness sake...LOL

And dont get me started on you and Geo in the dark room...whew! *Fanning furiously* lol
    Grinning Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

LOl Its ok Rich. Tenni and I have this Love-Hate relationship, and if I were to ever meet him, he'd see that I'm Clearly not a Dyke. lol I'd more'n likely sit in his lap on purpous just to mess up his sex life for the next 20 years, and do it with a sweet smile...just fer mean-ness sake...LOL

And dont get me started on you and Geo in the dark room...whew! *Fanning furiously* lol
    Grinning Cat
    Dumpling
    You are what you are.

If you enjoy using a strap on, you are certainly being alternative.

I dont think stereotypically dyke would suit you personally. Then again all lesbians are not dykes and certain neither are men with a penis . You enjoying pegging..yep dominance issues.

Sit on my lap? ....ya sure depends how you do it sweetheart. Don't be so hard on yourself.

mean-ness under your veneer? Why bless your heart!

Maybe, I missed it as it is an old thread. What do you physically enjoy by using a strap on? Clitoral stimulation?
    Last edited by tenni; Sep 19, 2012 at 8:14 PM.