Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: car head?

Re: car head?

I've given and gotten car head from women and men. It was fun, but I felt cramped and rushed in the front seat. I prefer more space to move around so the back seat is usually where I wanted to do it. My 1st wife and I found several nearby deserted dirt roads where it was possible, but not likely that anyone would see us or catch us at it. We'd start out in the car, but end up outside the car. It was especially fun and exciting to take our 3some partners to one of our secret outdoor places at night and play in the car and outside the car.

In 1998 I ditched out of work early (3 P.M.) and was heading West on I-84 (NY). I was driving on an empty stretch of the Interstate, when this big Mercedes flew past me, almost hitting me...

They pulled into my lane, and ever so slightly, would weave into the opposite lane, or cross over the white line....I backed off, thinking maybe they were a Drunk Driver....

After a few minutes of this, a Blond popped up in the front seat, did the "Blonde Hair Flick", turned around and gave me a Big Grin ...

yes I do love giving car head I am talking about being stopped in a quiet place one of my favorite things to do wish I had a close buddy to give it more often

I exchanged oral in a car with one of the first guys I met. I shouldn't say "exchanged".

Neither of us had a place to go so we met in a parking garage. He was a fairly big guy so instead of doing it in my sedan we jumped into the back of his Escalade. Even in that SUV he was packed in tight. He opened his pants and I started giving him oral. He kept moving around trying to get comfortable. After a few minutes he said he was about to cum but as he did his leg cramped up. He started yelling "CRAMP! CRAMP!", bucked me off his cock and then proceeded to shoot his load all over his seats. He apologized, cleaned up and then told me he couldn't go on. I said OK and we parted ways.

Did it with my best friend one night after a company/team dinner. There'd been playful flirtatious movements going on between us for awhile (like me pinching her butt as we walked up the stairs in a stairwell at work, or my feeling under her dress/skirt to roll up the leg of her pantygirdle ( I called her girdle a 'seal-a-meal'), but that would be the extent of it until the day of the dinner. Since it was for team members only, no spouses, she and I went together and she drove. Wait let me back up a bit... that day, she was wearing a long, below the knees, red dress. Very sexy. Her job, and mine as her back up, was to keep our LAN running smoothly , which meant running into the SECURE LAN ROOM from time to time to monitor, install or fix software and or hardware issues, which we did quire offer. On this day, like all other days, I'd pester her, buy going up her skirt to fiddle with the pant leg of her girdle. Only on this day, instead of finding girdle, I felt stocking, then bare leg, then OH MY GAWD! her panties!!! She said not a word, and I quickly removed my hand, and we completed our task and left. Well, time came for the party/dinner and, as I mentioned, we drove together in her car.
    well, the dinner was ok, the entertainment was a murder mystery, which we lost, and then it came time to head back to work so that I could retrieve my car. Well, on the drive back, I screwed up my courage (thinking, hey, she didn't protest about my hand touching her pantied bottom earlier, sooo...) and moved my hand under her dress and up her leg. I slowly moved up, not meeting any resistance at all from her, and found the elastic band to the leg hole of her panties. I wormed my finger under the elastic and for the 1st of many glorious times, I felt pubic hair WOW! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!! I kept moving my finger, and found her outer pussy lips, and then went a bit further and found moistness. By this time she began to squirm a bit in her seat, and she also spread her legs apart to give me greater access.
    We drove like that all the way back to the parking garage at work. We kissed for the 1st time, in her car, and then I got out and got into my car. We rolled down our windows, and we're about to say our goodbyes, but decided instead to drive off of company property and meet somewhere close by. Once off company grounds, we drove onto a quiet neighboring street (it was after 9 pm, so it was somewhat quiet) and I got out of my car and into the passenger side of hers, where I'd sat earlier that evening and began this journey. We started kissing, and fondling, and I again found my hand underneath her skirt. But this time, I started to pull them down, and she obliged me by lifting herself up and I quickly pulled off her red silk panties We kissed as I rubbed her pussy with my hand, and played with it with my fingers. I then put my head in her lap and began to awkwardly lick her pussy. Being that we were in the fron seat of her Buick, and the steering wheel was almost touching my ear, I was only able to taste her, just a bit. Although, she must've been extremely excited because she was sooo wet, and not all of it was coming from my tongue. After a bit, she said "it's my turn, and pulled my head up off of her lap, gave me a tremendous kiss, and began undoing my belt, followed by my pants. She pulled my cock out and began giving me the BEST blowjob that I'd ever received!
    now, my wife, would give it the oil' college try, but she was never into it, so for us, it was always better once it was over. But this time! WOW! Anyway, it felt sooo, good that I didn't want it to end, however I felt the pressure mounting and I was just about to burst! being that this was our first time together and not knowing 'her' experiences or proclivities , I decided to put a halt to it, before it was too late. I told her that we should stop because we're both expected home and it's getting late, so she stopped what she was doing, and while still holding my still hard cock in her hand, gave me passionate kiss. We quickly put ourselves back together and said our goodbyes and I got out of her car and back into mine and we drove our separate ways

Quote Originally Posted by ibop5 View Post
    I used to like car head when cars had bench seats. But these cosoles in the middle are too much of a hassle.
    These days you can tell if the girl has had experience in giving car head by noticing how she gets on her knees in the passenger seat so she can lean over the console to blow you. That position works just fine.

I've given a received in a car. It's all ok provided there is enough room to maneuver. I prefer the sofa or bed at home, but one of my best blow jobs was a "thank-you" in the car on the way home after a night on the town.