Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: car head?

car head?

Car head? i say, yes! .... i like to give and receive car head, let's do it!

Re: car head?

`
    If it's not moving, go for it. If it is, very dumb move. In most states it falls under the statutory law of "Inattentive Driving."

Endanger your own life if you must but dont endanger everyone else on the road!!!!!!!!

clarification: parked car head? ....... LOL

shyer

I think it be nice to meet some place and give a nice blowjob,even if I was meeting a couple.I never gave head in a car.

yeah i liked being parked in a private spot and get a quick head job

just looked at ur profile cornholejoe ...... wish you were close !!! Yum!

I've had a lot of fun giving and receiving head in a parked car. Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by cbj4162 View Post
    clarification: parked car head? ....... LOL
    who cares just give me head (Lol)

OK lets do it

i am game guys ..... hut-hut-hike!

woods head? Yes again! LOL

I gave my first of countless BJs in the back seat of a car, so to me, it will always be a very special place.

Enjoy it,however love parked semi-truck head even more, but I got a thing for big masc. truckers...lol

I have had extended sexual relationships with three women who had a fixation about giving me a blowjob while driving. The first one was observed by a truck driver who kept his semi even with us until I came and my GF sat up and waved to the trucker. The third one was while driving to a friends house we used for assignations. I hadn't planned on cuming, but she was so good. We then arrived at my friends house a few minutes later, she was very honry and it took me a lot longer to cum again which pleased her to no end.

All in all it is really risky. I much prefer BJ's while stationary.

I never say no to head... Different locations can be fun

My first affair was meeting at a public park for blowjobs during lunch. Such fond memories!

semi-truck head, park head all gd ideas! ...... i did bathroom head once

Semi-truck head is fun, have indulged in that plenty, always parked, but with the interior lights on or else in a lighted parking area. Yes, I have a teeny tiny exhibitionist streak.

Sucked a lot of cocks in cars at the rest stop on the way to work in the morning and on the way home after work. Works best the sun is just starting to rise or set, but light enough to enjoy the site of the cock your sucking. I had a regular following of guys that I'd suck, but occassionally, I'd add another friend. Always swallowed, I'm totally addicted to cum. I like sucking, but for me, it's all about steeling the guy cumming, savoring his cum and then swallowing.

Quote Originally Posted by cbj4162 View Post
    Car head? i say, yes! .... i like to give and receive car head, let's do it!
    Me gob isn't that big it can get a car head in it ..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I once went down on a guy who was driving on I-94 (aka the Dan Ryan) through Chicago. Granted, it was late with light traffic, but I still marvel that I made it to my 25th birthday after that.

I say yes to car head.Would love to find a buddy to do it with

sounds like a fun time.........

car head, anywhere head, woods head, boat head, it doesn't matter, i am ready to give head!

I had a girl friend, a nurse, that loved to give head while I drove. Night time, day time, people watching, yes, I was careful, but it is hard to turn down.

I stopped after seeing the movie The World According to Garp.

I would think something like 99.99% of all girls have been "felt up" in a car seat. I certainly was!

Not sure about BJ's. I'm a non-starter there. In a car that is.

tsk.. the things peeps get up 2 in cars... not the sorta things nice girls wud eva dream of gettin up 2...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I have been on the receiving end of quite a few blowjobs in cars both while parked and while driving. In fact, one former girlfriend used to want us to drive somewhere for the sole purpose of sucking me off while other drivers could see what she was doing. On one occasion, after I had cum in her mouth, she opened her mouth to show a truck driver who had been watching us her mouthful of cum before she swallowed it. And on the giving end, I gave my very first blowjob to my best friend Larry in the back seat of his father's parked car one dark summer night. Needless to say, I enthusiastically gave him many more blowjobs after that first one.