Register

Let's roleplay!!

Now that I got all ya'lls attention.
    Anyone into roleplaying? How much? And any rules or guidelines you can maybe share about it?
    I'm into roleplaying just not sure how much cause I could never find a partner into it or wanting to do it with me....

If you got a story you'd like to share of your experience please do share
    "Love can be painful but pain is the wisdom we earn and love is the thing we find unexpectedly, so don't let pain stop you from loving"
    Quota by me

Female and interested, but want a couple?
    Check out my couple account:Light_and_Dark

Re: Let's roleplay!!

What kind of roleplaying you talking about?

I like Skyrim. Theres a group set up here for Skyrimmers with a very lively discussion forum.
    As far as I'm concerned there are two types of major sexual role play. The one which you arrange and consent to, and the other more commonplace one where u pretend your someone/ something else but don't ever tell them it's not the real you.
    Very commonly used during NSA hook ups on my experience. I once pretended I was epileptic with a guy, and would have the occasional 'fit' when we hooked up - I don't even remember why, it wasn't like the sex was bad or he was boring me or would refuse to leave or anything ...guess i was just an apprentice weirdo (now adept).
    Last edited by dafydd; Apr 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM.
    "I like the pole & the hole."

lol the good old role play..... and it doesn't have to be all in the bedroom either.......

I used to use my old flatmates as test cases for hypnotherapy and subliminal influencing, they were sexual role players and enjoyed the way that I could help alter their minds to different situations, using different techniques...... and yeah it was all consensual and I was more interested in what they experienced and ways to improve the experiences, without being involved with them in the bedroom.....

there was a time that they had got a werewolfe themed dvd, lol, and so they were curious about werewolfe sex..... so my advice was for them to get a couple of fur skins ( the local pet store had them as bedding for pets ) as the fur would make for a good prop,... it would need to be a full mooned night and their room was ideal in that it faced north so the moonlight would add to the effect.....

I was still refining techniques with hypnotherapy and subliminal influence, so I spent 3 days working on their fantasy and talking with them so I could get the best understanding of what they wanted to experience.....

bugger me, if it did not work too well, lol.... they definitely enjoyed the experience and it became a regular aspect of their...... I would say love making but I swear the neighbors heard them hard at it....

when it came to personal stuff, my reasoning was more self exploratory, I was curious about issues within myself and I was seeking a understanding of myself better, so I used self hypnosis techniques, to a limited success and I developed other techniques that were far more effective and intensive, but still worked on the principal of changing the other persons perceptions of the situation....

I would go into details of some of the techniques I use and other bits of advice but its a public forum and I really do not want to see this thread get trashed like so many others are getting trashed....

my advice to you, moonlight, is do not try to create the situation, let the situation create itself, most people find that easier..... role playing is not so much acting but experiencing new ways of thinking and doing things,.... and putting yourself in roles that you can believe, are real, in so much that you experience things as if you were that person ......

not everybody is adept at roleplaying...... some people have a reality based mind and its hard for them to slipstream their focus into another role.... others can do it too easily and convince themselves that the role they are playing is real and its hard for them to rejoin reality.......

the only limits are your imagination and your own understanding of what you can handle and what you can not.....and my advice for anybody, is enjoy the experience but do not let the experience become your reality......

last bit of advice, think about what you want to role play and bear in mind that role play can sometimes unearth thoughts, feelings and desires in people that they never knew they had..... and leave some people desiring things that they never thought they would have any interest in at all.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    What kind of roleplaying you talking about?
    Sexual roleplay, pretending to be people your not and stuff.
    "Love can be painful but pain is the wisdom we earn and love is the thing we find unexpectedly, so don't let pain stop you from loving"
    Quota by me

Thank you LDD.
    And I'm one of those people who can leave reality and come right back to it without a trouble. My only problem is finding a person to join me on roleplaying so I can find out whether I really like it or not. I like to cyber-roleplay but I don't know how much in real life.....Some partners I have had feel/think it would get boring for them after a while..
    Quota by me

Well I do S&M and that's a bit like roleplay, but PROPER roleplay is a lot harder to get, I find.
    I've been trying to convince people to pretend to be a straight plumber come to fix the boiler in my airing cupboard, for me to shut us in there and 'have it away' with them.LOL!
    No takers so far. But I'll report back if I get one.

I Love role-play, and as an erotic writer, it can get Verrry creative at times. Role play can take you to a whooole different dynamics, and fulfill some erotic dreams, too.
    And you'd be Surprised at the variations of role play there is, too! many men Love the "Mommy/BabyBoi" role play, the gardener and older woman one, Bi man down the street seducing the young handyman, and countless others. Its harmless and can be Very erotic..:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Oh goodness it can be lots of fun. My wife likes to be the shy innocent type and to be taken by force and made to do nasty stuff she doesn't want to do. We've done the Dastardly Pirate Captain and the innocent young virgin noblewoman, we've done the wicked sority sister being punished by the headmaster, slave girl and the Sultan, the innocent schoolgirl and the dirty old priest, the fireman who rescues a maiden in distress and gets rewarded, daddy daughter, strangers on a train, a policeman and innocent teen who's trying to get out of a ticket, the Idian brave ravishing a pioneer settler, and a couple of darker rape scenes.

One of my first gilfriends liked to pretend to be a guy and me be the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    We've done the Dastardly Pirate Captain and the innocent young virgin noblewoman, we've done the wicked sority sister being punished by the headmaster, slave girl and the Sultan, the innocent schoolgirl and the dirty old priest, the fireman who rescues a maiden in distress and gets rewarded, daddy daughter, strangers on a train, a policeman and innocent teen who's trying to get out of a ticket, the Idian brave ravishing a pioneer settler, and a couple of darker rape scenes.

One of my first gilfriends liked to pretend to be a guy and me be the girl.
    DAMN, those are all hot. Almost got me creaming in my panties from thinking about those..
    Quota by me

You'd be surprised of the role play I've been asked to play..lol Mommy/son, naughty next door neighbor seducing the neighbor boy mowing her lawn. Female driver talking her way out of a ticket, women turning the tables on her date, tying him up and "raping" him. Passenger on a plane giving a handjob under a man's coat. Helping a virgin explore her first sexual encounter with an older woman, Madame in a whore house popping a man's ass cherry for his 50th birthday---all kinds of fun and odd scenerios. Its fun and very hot! :}
    Your bad Cat.
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Damn! I wish I was in your shoes Cat. The most I ever got that barely came close to any roleplay was dirty talk during sex....And it was even good dirty talk... :'(
    Quota by me

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight_BHI View Post
    Thank you LDD.
    And I'm one of those people who can leave reality and come right back to it without a trouble. My only problem is finding a person to join me on roleplaying so I can find out whether I really like it or not. I like to cyber-roleplay but I don't know how much in real life.....Some partners I have had feel/think it would get boring for them after a while..
    Grab our attention?.. omg yes! lol well I know you sure grabbed mine anyway.
    I have been lucky to role play often.. I have found that family member rp is very common.. a lot of father/daughter,, brother/sister, mother/son etc .. then there are those that take it to another level .. which I won't express here out of respect for the viewers but I am sure your imagination can think of many! :P

I would love to role play with you and escape!
    Just email me and we'll get it together!

Experimenting can never become boring!

Old Goat

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    I Love role-play, and as an erotic writer, it can get Verrry creative at times. Role play can take you to a whooole different dynamics, and fulfill some erotic dreams, too.
    And you'd be Surprised at the variations of role play there is, too! many men Love the "Mommy/BabyBoi" role play, the gardener and older woman one, Bi man down the street seducing the young handyman, and countless others. Its harmless and can be Very erotic..:}
    Cat
    Cat very nice!

I like the idea a physician/patient role-play. Well actually I would be the Psychiatrist and the patient would be coming into the office to discuss their bisexuality. They would have to do the therapy in the nude or various stages of undress. As we discussed their sexual proclivities, it would be obvious if they were getting sexually excited. At least if the patient was a male. The the therapy progressed they could be encouraged to masturbate or use the sex toys of their choosing.[/FONT]

]Eventually the patient would be asked if they would be willing to masturbate in front of medical students (an audience) to help Medical Students learn about bisexuality.

There is something submissive about being nude in front of your Doctor and talking about your sexual fantasies while you are nude and the Physician is dressed. Being willing to be nude or masturbate in front of a group is so...mmmmm well....I guess that makes you a bisexual exhibitionist. grin

I love to cross dress and be my male lovers slut. I love being submissive to him and enjoy getting off as a slut dose that count??