Register

First time getting anal.

I have never did anything anal before but I really want to try. I want to try both... I have have a few girls like like it in the ass but I always wondered what it would be like.. I want a smaller Dick for sure the first time.. Any tips you would give a first timer??

Re: First time getting anal.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne View Post
    I have never did anything anal before but I really want to try. I want to try both... I have have a few girls like like it in the ass but I always wondered what it would be like.. I want a smaller Dick for sure the first time.. Any tips you would give a first timer??
    Where to begin, besides the obvious of get a quality lube, not that drug store personal lubricant crap, it gets sticky and does not get slickery enough. I actually have a syringe (No needle) I used to use it to clean my ears , but now I will use it to shoot some lubricant up there.

Secondly, if you have never had anything up there, get a proper sex toy and leave it sit in for a while, you need to get used to it, as, well, it kind of goes against what the body is designed to do.

After that have them go slow, and when they enter, push out like you have to go number two, this helps to open everything