Register
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

What is the most unusual place you had sex or masturbated?

I was trying on clothes in a dressing room when I started to get a hard on. So I took matters into my hand and jacked off. Fortunately, I had a handkerchief that I used to wipe my cum off of the wall.

As to having sex, I was dating a single woman. We were watching TV with her parents in the living room. It was a winter night and she threw a blanket over our laps and slowly worked her hand over to my crotch and then began to caress me. She then jacked me off while watching TV. It took a long time for me to get hard and then to cum. Somehow I managed to carry on a conversation with her parents during this unusual event. She was a sexually wild woman.

Re: What is the most unusual place you had sex or masturbated?

have to think about the masturbation one. Most unusual place I had sex would have to be on a gravel bar in the middle of a creek. We were inner-tubing for miles in the hot summer sun--my date wearing a very small bikini. It was our first date and the weather, her looks, the adventure, her turning around and around on the tube, water lapping at our private parts, and first thing ya know, we're washed up on the bar. She pulled me on top of her and we went for it. Many other college-age tube riders sailed by, hooting and cheering us on!
    I think the weirdest masturbation was in a meeting, bored at whatever was being presented. I started playing pocket pool and could just get my fingers to the head of my cock, thrumming it until I was quite hard. As we all know, the more you do it, the better it feels and the more reasons to stop fall away. First thing I knew I started to cum, so I bolted back in my chair a little and then excused myself to go take care of the carnage.

Weirdest place I did was on the PA turnpike on my way to work. I drove about an hour everyday to work and would often times stroke my stuff, just pull out and masturbate. Sometimes, interested truckers would drive beside me to watch, but one day, a particularly hot guy driving a Frito Lay truck drove beside me and I ended up pulling off the turnpike and into an emergency pull off bay, and so did he. We both got out, stood by his truck and Jerked off quickly till we both came, then left right away before any law enforcement passed by. It was strange, but exciting nonetheless.

Had sex with my wife in a closet once. It was kind of a weird experience for me, as I am a bit claustrophobic. Kept seeing the walls close in and thinking it'd be such a way to go.

Had a bf who was an engineer on the Waverley wich is a ver old preserved paddle steamer wich does excursions around our coasts.. luffly old ship as the link shows.. wos only 16 at the time an I met him wile we were on holiday on the Isle of Mull wen the ship docked at Tobermoray... we had a nice day an nite out an ended wiv a nice lil "canoodle" in his place of work... the engine room... grimy, smelly an 'orrible...standing room only if u please... ver uncomfy.. but fun an it wos different!!!

http://www.waverleyexcursions.co.uk/index.htm
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Used to jack off in an treehouse in the woods where we lived. A neighbor girl used to like to watch me. She was fascinated with watching my cock grow hard and then to see it spurt cum. Tried to get here to play show and tell, but she never would. After several watching for several times, she finally wanted to touch it and would jack me off. She never would suck it, she was convinced she would get pregnant. Jacked off just about everywhere imaginable. Car, restrooms, all kinds of public places. Used to sneak in to girls restrooms and jack off and shoot my load all over the place. I loved it when a girl or two would come in and do there business. The sound of them peeing and knowing they were exposed would get me off everytime. Love to be watched when I jack off. I've had occasion to do it when I know I'm being watched, but the person watching doesn't know I know.

Sex: my first wife and I once did it on the smooth, glassy, undulating rock in the middle of a river, with water flowing all around us... just as we finished, a fisherman came bounding over some nearby boulders, saw us out in the river, completely naked and asked us how the fishing was. We just laughed.

Masturbation: In a television studio when no one was around.

`
    Church basement. That's all I can comfortably say.

Note - Why is there all this white space below a post????
    `
    Last edited by æonpax; Mar 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM.

Sex Me=Top of the tower of the Ronenberg (spelling) Castle, Germany
    Sex Wife=In the church down the street

A night flight from Heathrow to Singapore.
    We shared twiddles under the blanket (business class, so there was no 3rd seat)

In true Mills and Boone fashion - that was the last time we were together.

Quote Originally Posted by æonpax View Post
    `
    Church basement. That's all I can comfortably say.

Note - Why is there all this white space below a post????
    `
    Sorry, I was playing with some coding earlier this week. Thought for sure it only used word count only on my computer. I allowed my hacking project admin privileges, but only read only. Trying to recall if I coded using emacs or not.

*grins & chuckles* Fucking with ya. Not sure why. Might be some grand conspiracy dreamed out of my sickly paranoid mind. Or Drew may have a technical glitch in the xhtml, html, javascript,css. Wow. That's four different technologies for essentially just displaying a buffer. No wonder there is high probability of error.

Python might help in reduction of methods(technologies), not a programmer of it but have become acquainted enough to know you can have it load html @ css all in one template file. It can also handle the scripting aspects, you get one neat package deal. Random thoughts not meant to tell Drew how to run his site but only food for thought.

in a loving relationship
    "I like the pole & the hole."

Masturbation: In my car driving more than a few times- at the mall mens room- at work mens room- in the woods- in front of my best buddy as he did to- at a nude beach- at a night club in the mens room after dancing with a hot girl just had to.
    Sex: Wife and I have done it every where- on a lake skinny dipping in the day time- night on a boat dock- in the car- on the hood of the car at a park- on a park bench- in a tent with a couple sleeping next to us- on our boat day time and night time- beach- highway rest stops-

One of the most unusual places I have made love was in a public park near Gulfport, MS in the afternoon. My gf and I were in a public park for a picnic. It was not too crowded and the weather was great. After lunch we took a walk and enjoyed the day, holding hands and kissing. We got back to our picnic table and the kissing got much hotter. We both started to touch and caress each other in ways we knew would turn each other on. As we passed the point of no return, my girl firend took shorts off, sat on the picnic table and spread her legs. We made love on the picnic table not caring if anybody was watching.

Driving down I-70 in middle of no-where Missouri, I fingered my girlfriend until she came. Pleasuring myself, the Walmart change room.

That's an easy one for me sex with a gurl on the 50 yrd line at West Texas Stadium right after it was built. I always watch the Sun Bowl brings back memories n a hard on

A forging shop, while tending the forge, possibly one of many churches, parks, public transit,beach at a nearby lake, national forest, rest area in NC while the st police were hunting for a serial killer in same woods, even a canoe(don't try it it didnt go well) I can't really decide! I guess with so many its hard to decide whats unusual.

On top of a tomb in a graveyard in Paramus, NJ. While in the act a man walked by and literally scared the clothes back on my g/f and I. That one gets logged into the volumes, of not only stupid, but hilariously funny stuff I've been a part of.

I had a late 80s/early 90s era Chevy Camaro Z28 with an auto transmission---I say around that time because GM was sorta winding down production on the car and it was actually built in late 88, but I bought it in spring of 89 but yet they actually called it an 89/90 model--sorta crazy!!! For anyone who remembers that car---it had this big console in between the front bucket seats and one night I had a g/f with me--we were riding around the beaches of Central Florida----around Cocoa Beach and I had the T-Tops out---she was able to crawl over the console and blew me for a bit but that was hard for us both--so she wound up giving me a handjob as I drove---I don't know how I kept the car on the road as I came---but I did.

I have jerked off in some very cool places too--on beaches, in pools, hot tubs, lakes, river and the ocean---one of the coolest jerk offs I did--I was hiking in the woods--it was a hot humid day---I was hiking along a trail that followed a creek---there was a waterfall about six or so feet high--no one was around so I got naked---got under the waterfall and jerked off in it--it was really pretty damn sexy to be jerking off like that with the water flowing over the falls and over me---the flow of water was not so great that it posed any sort of danger to standing there and doing that. It was just perfect---a few more days and with no more rain since it was already mid summer--there was barely a trickle coming over the falls by then---I just happened to catch the falls on a perfect day---just enough water going over to be interesting but not so much to be dangerous as it would be not long after the rain had fallen.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

My fun seems to center mostly in libraries. Jerked off at about age 18 while sitting on the floor in between tall shelves of books at a University. Got a BJ from my GF in a library too, though the chance of getting caught was very low there as it was closing soon. Another time another GF and I manually fondled each other under a jacket while sitting side by side on a greyhound bus. An old lady knitted close by (next seat across aisle). I think the driver knew. Sex outside in the woods is always fun. Once banged a hot and petite MILF in a badlands cave, did her from behind as we stood, she with her hands against the wall. Also did her on picnic tables in a public campground, but well after others had gone to sleep.

In the restroom at an Old Country Buffet.. lol And a dressing room in a ladies store. Both were very fun. One, I did the masturbating of a freind, making her cum in that restroom whilst other woman milled around, doing their own thing. She had never had anything like this happen to her and it was great fun, even tho I wore her teethmarks in my shoulder for a week from her trying to not cry out when she came.
    2nd was quite on accident, but it was Wonderful for me. A lover and I were trying on clothes in a Catherines large woman's store. Next thing I knew, he had me on a chair, was on his knees in a heartbeat and was sucking my clit while I dug my fingers into his shoulders to keep quiet...lol. It was fun, naughty, and Very pleasurable...:}
    Whew! Is it gettin' warm in here? lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

In the rest room of a DC3 flying from Balikpopin to Singapore. I told the pilot, it was a company plane, to make sure our altitude was over 5280 ft so we could join the mile high club and we did. Or maybe it was in a pool under a waterfall in the jungles of Sabah. Oh hell both were fun.

My wife (girlfriend at the time) giving me a blowjob while driving in the country, and me cumming as I went around a curve. It was so intense, I smashed the gas pedal down, barely making the curve! I didn't know my car was that quick, until then, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gahdeh10 View Post
    My wife (girlfriend at the time) giving me a blowjob while driving in the country, and me cumming as I went around a curve. It was so intense, I smashed the gas pedal down, barely making the curve! I didn't know my car was that quick, until then, lol.

Same story on Verrazano Bridge driving to Staten Island. My then girlfriend started to give me head on the Brooklyn side and when I started to cum, I pushed down on the accelerator and went from the right lane to the left lane just before the
    tolls on the SI side. If you are familiar with the traffic on the bridge you know what a miracle it was we didn't get hit.
    Then my cohort smiled at the toll collector with a nice load in her mouth.

strangest place I've ever masterbated was in my car in a car pool parkling lot after a date ended early with her getting sick. Strangest place I've ever had sex was the wife and I pulled over on the side of the road (Swan Creek Rd) in Saginaw and had sex on the hood at about 630pm in the summer. It was actually amazing, we had people honking and a couple people actually stopped and watched. Hey, maybe that was their strangest place masterbating story

Not all that strange, maybe, but my strangest place jack off was under a clients back deck when I was working.

I was in super homo mode back then and couldn't get mansex off my mind. I was working in the guy's back yard and couldn't get it off my mind. Finally, I stopped what I was doing and quickly went under his raised deck, dropped my pants and pumped one out. The guy and his wife weren't home but they could have come back at any time. I was so quick about it I don't think they could have caught me.

For me the question should be,"Where haven't I jerked off?" LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by R. R. Wayne View Post
    As to having sex, I was dating a single woman. We were watching TV with her parents in the living room. It was a winter night and she threw a blanket over our laps and slowly worked her hand over to my crotch and then began to caress me. She then jacked me off while watching TV. It took a long time for me to get hard and then to cum. Somehow I managed to carry on a conversation with her parents during this unusual event. She was a sexually wild woman.
    That's almost exactly what happened to me, but with a friend there instead of her parents. She became my gf shortly afterwards.lol It was the most exciting hand jobs I've ever had, and it still gets me horny when thinking about it.

Had sex with my GF in the cab of a locomotive that was parked on a siding along a main line. Just after we finished I stood up buck naked and a train passed right by. I know the engineer in the other train saw me as he whizzed by at about 40-45 mph. We quickly left because he likely radioed it in. Didn't want to explain it to the cops.

On the beach at Sandy Hook (beach D...not Gunnison) with my wife several years back. In the grasses right over the dune. Not overly crowded but far from empty. Frisbee players, sunbathers and others in full view. Just the idea that anyone could walk up on us at any moment was thrilling and frightening at the same time! Sex in public, or anywhere it's prohibited, makes it more SEXciting!