Register

any tips for a 1st time orally bi-curious guy

should I go for a cocksman my age or for a older daddy type

Re: any tips for a 1st time orally bi-curious guy

go for a bi couple.. where she'll help out

otherwise you won't know if it's a bi experience or a gay one

follow your instincts! Do what your heart tells you. Then give it all you got!

Don’t over complicate it… Close your eyes open your mouth and enjoy it…. You will be pleasantly surprised… The sensation of have a cock in your mouth will feel so natural. Enjoy…..

that's exactly what I'm looking for ...a bi-couple would be best fit for me .I luv pussy but I am curious on the taste & feel of a cock.in my mouth ...espicially the throbbing of a hard cock as it spurts a hot load in my mouth and lines the back of my throat

I am mostly the cocksuckee than the cocksucker, but have enjoyed sucking. First time I found just go at it as if you were doing yourself and please that cock as you would like it done to you. If you enjoy it great. If not try it a couple more times just to be sure if its for you or not. Have a good time for everyone involved is the main idea. IMHO

find people you like, first. If your inhibitions drive you too hard toward the glory hole, the random bar sex, the really drunk sex, then you aren't getting what you want. It's fun, so pick someone you want to have fun in both directions with. Couples are great, but the same rule applies, at least for me (and I'm sure for them!) I like a swing site called swinglifestyle.com because it doesn't have ads like the avalanche on adult friend finder. Look around, make some contacts, see what's what!

Go for the older guy. We know how to suck cock better than any younger guy, and better than any woman can try to attempt to. We can also help out first timers who want to suck our cocks and swallow our cum. You shouldn't need a woman there in order to have sex with a man. It's still a bisexual experience if you're bisexual and having 1 on 1 sex with a man.
    Last edited by drugstore cowboy; Mar 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM.

Obviously only do what you are comfortable doing, but relax and go for it... If you find yourself in the Dallas Area (or would like to see me when I am in Houston next) I would be happy to give you lessons... and I am sure you will pass the oral exam... lol

Two suggestions.

(1) Have an MM encounter. Cock sucking is easy; just relax, pay attention to your partner, and do what you would like done to you. You don't need a woman to show you how. Being with a bicouple is great later on. Don't worry whether this is a bi or gay encounter. Your sucking cock, so it shouldn't make any difference.
    (2) Find a partner with whom you are comfortable, the first time and everytime.

Good luck. We'd like to hear how you made out.

g

Do it with a clean mouth and don't let someone push you into anything you don't want to do. Some guys want to go to the next level (anal sex). It's up to you. It's also up to you whether you want to do it with someone old enough to be your parent or grandparent, be as picky and choosy as you want. It's your moment man, do what you think is right to make the most of your experience. Use lots of saliva, close your mouth tight, and don't grind your teeth and you and the dude you're with should have a great time.

You should easily be able to find a guy who wants to have sex with you. Try Craigslist, bars, clubs, or adult bookstores.

does it really matter once his dick slides down ur throat? drink a glass of orange juice before hand. re: ur subject line
    "I like the pole & the hole."

Quote Originally Posted by drugstore cowboy View Post
    You should easily be able to find a guy who wants to have sex with you. Try Craigslist, bars, clubs, or adult bookstores.
    just remember to add the words gay/bisexual before those four options. unless you like to live dangerously....

Go for someone you feel comfortable with. If you want a specific type of cock (size, hairy or not, cut/un-cut), then you should just try that out. Comfortably is more important, especially if it's your first time. You should probably go for someone closer to your age - though if older men are your thing, then by all means. Just use your judgement and make sure they are clean and disease free. Finding a cock that looks similar to yours always is a decent start.

A couple is better when you at least have a little experience, unless they specifically say they want someone with experience.

As someone already mentioned, just give a blow job the way you'd want it done to you. When I gave my first one, I did everything I like done to me and I experimented a little with some things as well. I let him cum in my mouth, but I spit it out. If I had continued with him, I may have eventually swalloed. If you don't want to take the cum in your mouth, don't. Just don't do anything you don't want to do.

I'm new here, so this may be outdated. If it doesn't help you, hopefully it will help someone else out.

drink orange Juice before?

re: OJ.
    apparently Vitamin C relaxes the throat muscles ever so slightly and reduces the gag reflex. i find adding vodka also helps.
    use mouthwash to freshen breath beforehand, not toothpaste and brush, in case of gum bleeding and risk of HIV transmission
    Last edited by dafydd; Aug 5, 2012 at 6:14 PM.

This is a great topic! I'm looking for some advice too:

1. What is the best position for a first-timer?

2. What is the best way to prepare for the moment of truth when you get that first mouthful of cum? I want to be able to swallow it all...

Quote Originally Posted by Rick312 View Post
    This is a great topic! I'm looking for some advice too:

1. What is the best position for a first-timer?

2. What is the best way to prepare for the moment of truth when you get that first mouthful of cum? I want to be able to swallow it all...
    These things can be important, but none of it really prepares you unless you have an attitude of real interest and excitement. Position is dependent on many factors; whatever seems the most natural in the moment it's going on. And as far as that moment of the first mouthful of cum....well, that too depends. My first experience was completely negative only because I didn't expect it and feel now that because of that, it was negative for me. Again, I think it's all about desire and attitude...if you really want to swallow, you will. For me, it is never an issue and I look very forward to that moment. Until you have the experience, anyone can describe what it is like, but nothing can quite prepare how it actually does feel. It's an awesome moment to me feeling all the different things that take place prior to orgasm....and then finally when orgasm happens, it's so wonderful and amazing. You will only know this when the experience happens. Then again, it might not be something that affects you at all or makes you feel negative once it happens. Since you seem pretty open to having the experience, it will probably go well and you'll want it again; quite possibly you'll be hooked. One last point...try to give oral in such a way that you remember receiving a good blow job. I have always been amazed when I am with a guy who doesn't get it...it does take practice to be sure, but if you have real desire and passion, it will definitely transfer and the one receiving will more than likely respond beautifully....good luck.