Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: guys who like to be treated women

I met a couple years ago, where the male was very submissive and feminine when dressed as a female. It was a real turn on for me. If I were to play a bottom role, I don't think I could do that.

I love it when a man treats me as a woman. It really feeds my feminine side. I'm a macho, very male type of guy in public, but when I get behind closed doors, I'm a very sexy feminine lover who will do anything to satisfy my man. My fantasy is to live as a life partner with a man. I want to be his "housewife", being there when he gets home from work, greet him with a kiss and hug. Make love to him when he wants it. Wear sexy clothes if he wants me to. Cuddle with him in bed, take him deep and satisfy his every need. Fall asleep in his arms. Get up before him and bring him his coffee in bed. Cook his breakfast and give him kisses and hugs as he leaves for work. I want to live to satisfy my man's needs.

I love to be treated like a woman. Being subservient to a man and his sexual desires and wants is very important to me. I love to take a man's cock into my mouth and look into his eyes as I work my magic..

I could never pass for a woman but I would love to have a man coax and romance my panties off and his tongue and fingers and cock inside me. Feel him fondling caressing and kissing my ass........