Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

home, hurting, and drugged

Hey, surgery appears to have went well, they had a surprise with a fallopian tube but we'll see how the pathology works out. Anesthesia headache from hell and still swollen and very sore. Good drugs but very very drugged out right now.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Re: home, hurting, and drugged

Feel better, pretty lady!
    Thinking good thoughts and sending them your way!

XO
    ~D~

Aw, shoot dahlin. Rest, get better. *hugs*

I'm not sure drug induced near coma is considered resting but I've been doing that. So hard to keep eyes open sometimes. Thanks guys hoping the pain lessens more and more each day.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Get Well DD!

Aw Sweetie, I totally understand. Its only been little over a week from my surgery. You just kick back and relax and concentrate on getting well... Muahs to ya!
    Yer Fave Pussy.
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

it wouldnt be Bisexual.com with out you Duckies, hope your feeling better soon.

Just saw this thread. Glad to hear surgery went ok DD. Hope your recovery is quick and complete.
    - Falcon -

Wherever you go ... there you are.
    Be yourself ... Everyone else is taken.

`
    `

Hope you're feeling better, DD and recuping speedily!

Twin glad surgery went well praying for a speedy recovery rest and relax best things u can do to get better big hugs your twin

When I lived in Kentucky, there were folks who lived in the hills, who made some excellent pain killers! Maybe you oughta take a ride down to Harlan County!

Good luck with your healing, lady...being cut on ain't fun, I know!

I hope you feel better soon. Get plenty of rest and don't try to get back to "normal" too fast. Use this time for what it is for.....RESTING and healing!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    ISo hard to keep eyes open sometimes.
    That's what the drugs are DESIGNED to do, right after surgery your body can heal best when it is resting so let it rest., just close your eyes and imagine a soft while, light, warm blanket surrounding you - from all of us. Hopefully you have a caregiver there with you physically that can help.

Get well soon <nuzzles>

DD - I hope you feel better soon.

just a update, DD is back in hospital and the docs are not sure what is going on.... she was struggling to breath properly and her O2 levels were dropping, so she returned to hospital and they have ruled out pneumonia and congenital heart failure, but the xrays definately show a issue with her lungs..... the last I heard from her was about 12 hours ago from the hospital bed and they were keeping her in for tests and observation,.... I will update things as I get further news unless she gets released and posts in here before I drag my sorry ass out of bed....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

OMG!!! Duckie!!!! Hope you're feeling better soon!!!! I haven't gotten too much of a chance to browse the forums over the past few months... Been busy trying to keep the new house and family from falling apart... I've been gimped up as well as the wifey and we're doing the best we can here!!! We'll be keeping you in our prayers for a quick recovery!!!

DD & LDD,

Fortunately you're in one of the best places for medical care. Keeping you both in our prayers. And don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything you need. You have the whole world here to help any way we can.
    Religion and Politics are like penises. It's okay to have and be proud of them, but it's not okay to whip them out in public and try to shove them down other people's throats!

ok they are looking at a lung bio, shes on oxygen and waiting to see a pulmonologist..... and been told to quit the cancer sticks, lol same as her father has been told cos of his lungs.... so at this stage shes confined to a hospital bed with no smokes..... ( I am not laughing..... much.... cos I need to quit smoking too, )

lol lee, shes in the usa, I am in NZ, she changed her location to NZ cos of all the guys hitting on her in this site wanting to hook up behind their wives backs.... but yeah shes in the best place possible for treatment, here in NZ, she would go on a waiting list and it could be 4 months before she got on the list to see a pulmonologist so she is really being looked after in the US....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Damn LDD,
    Sorry to hear about DD's issues. Thoughts and prayers go out to her and you.
    Hope they figure out what is going on soon. And yeah, she should quit the cancer sticks. lol.
    But all in her own time. One issue at a time.
    - Falcon -

Wherever you go ... there you are.
    Be yourself ... Everyone else is taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    ...lol lee, shes in the usa, I am in NZ, ... but yeah shes in the best place possible for treatment, here in NZ, she would go on a waiting list and it could be 4 months before she got on the list to see a pulmonologist so she is really being looked after in the US....
    Oh, my bad! I was in NZ a few years ago and had a mild heart attack. I got the best medical treatment of my life in Christchurch (well, except for England a few years earlier.) Just goes to show, guess it's all a matter of "the grass is always greener..." Anyway, my prayers are with you both.
    Religion and Politics are like penises. It's okay to have and be proud of them, but it's not okay to whip them out in public and try to shove them down other people's throats!

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

just got off the phone to DD, shes in ICU, pulmonary retention with a high risk of blood clots and she has a massive MRSA infection

I thought this thread was about somebody's Friday or Saturday night. Guess not. I hope everyone is doing well. Praise Jah.

It all sounds ver nasty, Duckie.. give 'er our luff an wish 'er well from all of us... fingies x'd...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

LDD.....PLEASE keep up the good work on keeping us informed about DD's condition. We are all wishing her well. You know we are all here for the both of you.

Belle in Boston

So sorry to hear of her relapse.....LDD, you must feel terrible being so far away.

Man, I hope she gets better, soon!

Darlings, if there are any of you in her vacinity, could you pop in on her and give her our love? I know she'd appreciate it. Even if you just leftv her a note at the nurses desk, I know it would let her know that all of us are behind her and rooting her on..:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    When I lived in Kentucky, there were folks who lived in the hills, who made some excellent pain killers! Maybe you oughta take a ride down to Harlan County!

Good luck with your healing, lady...being cut on ain't fun, I know!
    Hope you get to feelin better and better everyday DD!! And I have almost a pint of the liquid pain releaver Realist is refering to. It used to be a quart but I think some evaporated.

Doggie

After reading further into the post - OMG!! LDD, please keep up the great work of keeping us posted on DD's progress. Wellness thoughts and visions are headed her way and your's to mate!
    What part of the US is she in (so one of us might be able to visit her (only if it would be OK with her).

Love and wellness ya'lls way

Doggie
    Last edited by Doggie_Wood; Jun 14, 2012 at 8:07 PM. Reason: read further on - my bad
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

I called her at the hospital and they must have her on some Gooddd drugs. She was woozy as hell and Probly wont remember that I even called, but I wanted her to know that I was thinking of her. She couldnt tell me if its MRSA that she has or just a pulmonary embolism(Blood clot to the lungs). Either is nasty and I'll continue praying for her speedy recovery.:}
    Hugs Duck.
    Ya'll's Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein